Chapter 6: Black Dress

The Trickster and The Mafia Leader

 

Sandara's POV

                   Oh wow! This is the first time that I step foot in a world class fashion boutique. I can see Chanel, LV, Gucci,Rick Owens (I know all of these..Thanks to Chaerinnie!) and a lot more. The sales ladies are so beautiful; I thought they were top models!

                   I look like a rag with all of these expensive and beautiful clothes surrounding me. I feel like it will deteriorate if I lay my hands on one of them. To make it short... I.AM.NOT.WORTHY! I ‘accidentally peeked’ on the tag price of a Rick Owens sweatshirt… and HOLYYY MOTHERRR *tooooot*!!! MY JAW LITERALLY DROPPED AND MY EYEBALLS’ ALMOST BULGED ON ITS SOCKETS. That sweatshirt costs more than my weekly allowance. GOSH! I can never understand why rich people buy this kind of expensive things.

                  “What are you doing? I said, follow me.”

                   I was startled because of that. Right. Why am I here? Well, this is my job for today. To act as an assistant. For Mr. P3rvy.

                     *sigh*

                   “S-sorry! I was just… umm… checking.”

                    He just looked at me with his infamous impassive face. What? Is he mad? But without saying anything, he just resumed walking to where he is headed and I instantly followed him.

                   “Phew. What’s up with him?”

                   As we are walking in silence, I noticed that everyone is greeting him. Bowing at him like he is a Crown Prince. So this is how a billionaire being respected. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Money can really do a lot of things. Then we stopped on a large door which I think is for VIPs only. A tall model-like lady is standing in front of it and he greeted Mr. P3rvy with all that formality. He seemed to be a constant customer in here.

                    “I need a suit.” Jiyong said full of authority in his voice.

                     “Alright, sir. Please come in.” The tall lady punched some code in the digital – lock and the door clicked open.

                     The lady gave way to Jiyong, who entered the room without uttering a simple ‘thank you’. Where are his manners??? He didn’t even glance at me.

                   “Thank you!” I told the lady in behalf of Mr. P3rvy. And when I was about to follow him, the lady suddenly stopped me.

                   “I’m sorry, but you are not allowed inside.” She looked at me from head to toe and is that??? Is that disgust I’m seeing in her eyes? I take a glance at what I’m wearing. I’m wearing my red (my favorite! ^_^v) tracksuit, an old red rubber shoes (I have two shoes, the black sneakers and this! ) and of course, my backpack. I braid my hair in two pigtails and I’m also wearing my black-rimmed eyeglasses. THIS IS FASHION!!!! *sarcastic laugh*

                FINE!

                I admit (for the hundredth time <_<) that I’m not a fashionable person. But what’s with the ‘I’m-judging-you’ look that she is giving me now? Psshh..

               “But I’m---‘’ I didn’t get the chance to explain myself when she said something ‘offending’.

                “Your tracksuit is an eyesore. You clearly don’t belong here.” She even emphasized her point by using hand gestures as if slapping the ‘facts’ in my face.

                  I looked around and it all dawned on me. Damn it. I’ve never felt like this for a long time now.

                 Insecurity.

               And embarrassment.

                She’s right. I don’t belong here. This is one of the reasons why I don’t really visit this kind of stores or attend events like CL’s. I just simply don’t belong.

               As I have said earlier, all the employees here are top-model-like ladies and clearly, I LOOK LIKE A PEASANT standing here while watching them. I turned my head back to Miss-Perfect here but now, with a defeated face.

              “S-sorry.” I bowed at her apologetically while playing at the strap of my backpack. I looked up to her and she seemed to be waiting for me to ‘get lost’. “O-Ok.” I cleared my throat then slowly turned my back at her. I heaved a deep sigh and with my head bowed down, I started my walk of shame.

                  “I told you to follow me, didn’t I? How stubborn can you get, Pikachu.”

                 I almost stumbled backwards when MR. P3RVY pulled my backpack; thankfully, he supported me before I totally lose my balance.

                  I looked up to him from the back and I can see him frowning back at me.

                  I find him cute when he’s frowning like that. Kkkk~

                 He pushed me back and I immediately recovered my balance.

                   “Mr. Kwon, unknown and untrustworthy people…” she glance at me first before continuing her speech. “… are not allowed inside, I am pretty sure that YOU know that.”

                  Ouch. Do I look untrustworthy? She’s so rude… T__T

                  I looked at Jiyong and I was stunned to see him looking so serious at Miss-Perfect. Like that day when two drunken guys make fun of me. He just looks so…frightening.

                  “The credibility of a person is not defined on how they dress.” I got goosebumps while listening on his cold tone. I looked at Miss-Perfect and I was shocked to see her cowering away from Jiyong. I realized that it’s my time to intervene.

                  “Jiyong… it’s alright. I can wait outside---“

                   “Shut up.”

                  He didn’t give me the chance to finish my sentence. I don’t know why he is acting like this. It’s like he didn’t do something ‘inappropriate’ towards me.

                 “Why is he acting so protective? Like… duh?” I thought to myself.

                 “Don’t go judging other people when you can’t even look at your own self.”

                  The next thing I knew, Miss-Perfect is asking for apologies while I was dragged inside the room. I was going to protest but I think it’s no use since Jiyong looks…angry? I don’t know… his aura is a bit different.

                   The door closed behind me, so Jiyong and I are now alone here inside this room.

                    “Jiyong….---“

                    My eyes widen after fully digesting the ‘LOOK’ of this room!  WHOA!!! This is sooo big! There are sooo many clothes… From shirts to suits, shorts to pants, and dresses, gowns… and many more! WHOA! I swear, I was literally BLINDED by all of this.

                   “… do you?”

                   I stopped from openly drooling at these marvelous sights when I overheard Jiyong saying something but I didn’t quite catch it. “Huh?” I asked him obviously unaware of what he said.

                  He clicked his tongue and turned at me…Again, with his emotionless face. “Nothing.”

                  Tss. There he goes again.

                 He stayed just like that. Staring at me. Seemingly waiting for something. And I started to get uncomfortable especially that there is something weird happening inside my stomach right now. Maybe I need to take the bathroom… or maybe not.

                  But he just stays like that….

                  “W-what?” I finally found my tongue.

                   “My hand.”

                   “Huh?”

                   He smirked (that oh so s3xy smirk!) at me then raised our ‘CLASPED’ hands! Clasped hands? NO??? It’s more of like I’M HOLDING HIS HAND! When did it happen??? He’s the one who dragged me, right??? Why am I the one holding him??? This is not happening!!!

                     I can feel my cheeks heat up. I probably look like a tomato.

                   “Your hand is so rough—“

                   I abruptly pulled my hand before he finished his ‘despicable’ remarks. I instantly looked away then played with the straps of my precious back pack.

                 “Why do I still feel his hand against mine?”

                I heard him chuckled. “Don’t worry… you won’t get pregnant by just ‘holding hands.”

               WHAT THE???

              “YOU---“ I even point my index finger at him but he already turned his back at me. ARGGGGH! He’s sooo frustrating!

                He picked up some tuxedos and suits then said something without even glancing at me. “Sit there, at the front. I’m going to try all of these and you’ll be the judge.”

                “Huh?” Is he serious? Isn’t it obvious that I am an ambassador for unfashionable people?

                 Then he turned at me, again, with his poker face. “You do really like saying the word ‘huh’, don’t you?”

                “Eh? Huh?” I’m sorry. I am really confused at the moment.

                He shakes his head. “Nevermind. Just sit there and wait for me to come out.” Then he entered at what seems to be a fitting room.

                 “Huh?”

 

Jiyong’s POV

                 Here I am standing in front of Sandara Park, who seemed to be ‘star strucked’ the moment I step out of that door. But she seemed to be holding it in; the problem is… she’s doing a very bad job at it. It’s proving to be a big challenge for me to stop myself from laughing. She’s massaging her chin using her index finger and thumb and her forehead creased as if scrutinizing me carefully. She’s a sight to see. Hahahahahaha…

               “Can you turn around?” she ordered. Hahahahahaha! She’s so funny.

                And so I turned around with a big smile on my face. She’s really interesting. She’s so naïve and very… fragile? I don’t know.. Is that the term? Nevermind.

                I remembered what happened earlier. The lady is obviously mocking and insulting her and I can’t believe that she’s just going to let it slide.

                “You don’t really know how to fight for yourself, do you?” I asked her but she’s a bit ‘stupid’, she didn’t hear it.

               Instead of defending herself, she chose to walk away. I can’t help but feel ‘mad’ about that situation. So I gave the lady a lesson… a realization. And most of all, this will be her last day at work. Yeah. YG Mafia owned this store. Actually, a lot of ‘famous’ business entities are under the control of the organization. We have our own VIP rooms in each and every one of them. This room is an example of it. That’s why I have the rights to choose who I wanted to stay or leave in this store.

                “No. No. Try another one. That gray one! Try it!”

               She ordered me again. I obliged. “Ok.” Once again, I entered the fitting room and change for the gray suit. I actually need a suit for the upcoming gathering of Mafia organization tomorrow at our headquarters. In fact, I can just call one of my well trusted designers to make me a customized suit but I decided to just call Sandara to accompany me today, besides it’s getting boring so I need a little bit of fun and she never failed to grant me that simple wish. Hahahaha…

                 I emerged from the door and put my hands on the pockets of the pants I’m wearing. She blinked for a few times then swallowed her own saliva. Hahahaha… She’s speechless. Of course, I’m G-Dragon. Even if you give me a ripped and dirty shirt, it will still look fashionable once I wear it. That’s a fact.

                  “What?” I asked her.

                   “Ehermmm! Well….” She hesitated but I can see that she’s fighting the urge to compliment me. “It….ummm… it looks g-good…” She looked away while showing me two thumbs up.

                   I hide a smile. “Should we choose this?”

                  “W-we? I d-don’t know… You should choose.” She answered without giving me a glance.

                  “OK. WE’LL choose this.” I looked at her once more before returning to the fitting room to change back to my original clothes.

                   Now, let’s make this funnier…

                   Once I finished changing, I emerged from the door and approached her.

                   “Are you done?! Let’s go?”

                   “Nope. I need one more clothing…. A dress perhaps.” I told her with an evil plan in mind.

                    “A dress?” her eyes widen. “Don’t tell me…” she covered as if in shock. “OH MY GHADD! Are you gay?”

                    What the?????

                     “Gay? Hahahahaha… I can prove to you in SOOO many ways that I’m not gay.” I give her a s3xy lingering look in the eyes. She should’ve had get the hint since she swallowed her own saliva then she scratched her forehead.

                     “W-well… if that is n-not the reason, then why do you have to buy a d-dress?”

                       “I have a date. I need to give her a dress as a gift. “I walked around her as if checking her. I stopped in front of her with my hands on my pocket. “And as I have noticed, you have the same physique… maybe you can try some dresses so I can choose perfectly.”

                      “R-really? A date… A-alright!”

                       I noticed that her face suddenly fell and on top of that, she agreed with my idea that fast. “Are you sure?” I asked to check if I’m just hallucinating.

                      “Y-yeah..sure! It’s my job after all.”

                       “O-ok.” What’s wrong with her?

 

#  #   #

                  I asked some staffs to give me their variety of dresses, from couture to avant-garde, so Sandara Park can try them all.

                  So far so good…

                  Good for laughs!!!

                 Hahahahahahaha… she looks like an alien wearing those out-of-this world dresses. I even asked her to wear a headdress which COMPLETELY covered her face. She almost fell on her knees because she can’t see the way.

                   She’s really interesting. I’m obviously making fun of her, and I’m pretty sure she noticed that because of that visible scowl on her face, but I just don’t get why she still continue trying those dresses without any complains.

                  “How about this one?” she asked. She’s starting to lose her patience.

                    “Wow! You almost look like a chicken because of those colorful feathers. Come on. Try another one.”

                    She blew an air in her face, making her loose front hair raised up. I’m right. She’s losing her patience already. But again, she entered the fitting room to change for another dress.

                  I waited for her to come out.

                 Waited…

               And waited…

                And wai—

                 OK. I can’t wait anymore. I stood up with a frown on my face. What’s taking her so long? She’s making me… worried—no.. I mean… bothered.

                   I was about to open the door when I heard the doorknob click, I swiftly step backwards and get back to my seat. Phew… That was close.

                  “Aish! How troublesome… tsk…”

                  She came out at the fitting room untying her braider hair, making it fall in small but pretty curls. She was not wearing her black-rimmed eyeglasses, too. And the most ‘surprising’ is that she’s wearing a Jonathan Saunders black dress… and I was dumbfounded.

                 She looks completely different.

                  And I can’t help but to stare at her….

 

Sandara’s POV

                 “Jiyong, I think this is enough… This dress is so skimpy, I can’t even walk properly! And my hair is a mess. Don’t you know how hard for me to do these braids? I spent an hour to do it perfectly! Aishhh! Who designed this dress anyways???” I complained.

                   I feel so UNCOMFORTABLE wearing this dress. My thigh is very exposed especially my BIG birthmark. Who in their right mind will wear this thing? OK. I admit, it is beautiful and all… the fabric is so soft, the designs are unique… it’s elegant... it’s….

                    *sigh*

                    OK! Fine.. Fine…  I’M LYING! I am actually glad that I’ve got a chance to wear this kind of clothing… The truth is, when I saw myself wearing it in the fitting room, I can’t help but smile. It’s not skimpy at all…it fits me perfectly… but I will NEVER be ‘FIT’ for it.

                     “Jiyong!” I called out to him but he seems to be not on his self. I bet he is thinking of some nasty remark to throw at me. It’s really a bad decision to come out wearing this dress. I even thought that he would like it… but I think, I was wrong… Tsk…

                “Fine. Not this, too? I’ll choose another one.” I told him. I was about to enter the fitting room again when he called out…

                “Wait!” he even stood up…

                 What now?

                I waited for him to say something. Maybe he already thought of something to ‘bully’ me.

               “What?” I asked him.

               “Just…” he cleared his throat. “Just wait… “

               He was about to approach me but his phone ring. He clicked his tongue before checking his phone. I guess the call is important since his features suddenly changed. He became serious.

                Without saying anything, he answered the call then walks his way outside the room.

                  That’s it. Just like that. He left me hanging.

                  What a jerk!

 

#  #   #

                       I waited for him outside the store. After he left to answer that VERY IMPORTANT phone call (which probably is from her girlfriend..or whatever), he never came back at that big room. I can’t seem to find him so I decided to just wait outside instead of staying there entertaining myself with those expensive clothing. I didn’t see Miss-Perfect when I left the room, I was going to apologize to her for what Jiyong did. I know she’s a bit ‘beyotchifully’ frank, but she’s still a woman like me. I know how it feels like.

                   Anyways, he’s taking so long. It’s already the time for lunch. My stomach is now protesting; making those ‘grumbling’ sounds. I swear, I can see walking ‘ramyun’ in front of me.

                  “Oh.My.God! Is my eyes deceiving me or it is really Sandara Park I’m seeing in front of a fashion boutique?”

                   Sh*t! I know that voice.

                  I closed my eyes and prepare my ears with their endless bullying. The SANDARA PARK’S FANCLUB! Members are namely Krystal, Sulli and Victoria.

                   Inhale. Exhale. Then ‘SMILE’!

                  They approached me, of course, encircling me like the bully that they are. Kyrstal on my front and her two minions on my back.  I gave her a gummy smile with matching twinkling eyes.

                 “Annyeong haseyo!” I bowed mischievously.

                  Krystal’s scowl on her face made me smile even brightly.

                 “Yah. Are you mocking me? Why are you smiling like a dog?” Krystal asked a bit annoyed.

                 The other two minions is checking my braided hair(yes, I managed to redo it a while ago while waiting for Jiyong), like they’ve never seen a braided hair before. They’re obviously doing it to irritate me.

                 But I won’t falter on my spot.

                  “You haven’t explained to us what happened on that day. Who are those handsome guys who helped you?” she asked.

                  They’re talking about the day when they tried to pour paint on me. Of course, I can’t tell them who they are.

                 “Oh? Those guys? I borrowed money on them and I wasn’t able to pay them on time so I have to come to them and wash a bunch of plates.” I lied.

                 It was so lame but of course, they’ll fall for it. They’re just beauties anyways.

                “Tss… It’s something that someone like you will do.”

                  See? They fall for it! <__<

               “But hey… why are you here anyways? You’re ruining the view of this marvelous store.” Victoria asked.

                “I’m waiting for someone---“

                I haven’t finished my sentence yet and they laugh already. *rolls eyes*

                “HAHAHAHAHAHA! What? Waiting for someone?” Sulli said while in the middle of laughing.

                *sigh*

               “Don’t joke around like that DARA DARA BRIIIGHHHT DARA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! “ the other minion remarked.

                *sigh*

                 “Hahahaha… it seems like your red tracksuit is already coming inside your head. You’re hallucinating!”

               *sigh*

                Jiyong and these three will definitely get along together. They have a common goal in life and that is to annoy the hell out of me. But I won’t budge.

               “If wearing tracksuit like the way you do will be THE TREND in our University, I PROMISED I’ll shave my eyebrows clean!” Krystal promised showing her left pinky.

               “Me,too!” her two minions seconded.

                “Unfortunately, THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!”

                  And their evil laughs echoed again! The people passing by seem to do not care since we look like having fun with each other…

                  “Pikachu!”

                   Oh sh*t!

                   My FANDOM members stopped laughing and shifted their attention towards Mr. P3rvy who’s now standing near Krystal with a two paper bags in his hand.

                   “S-so handsome…”

                    I heard one of them said.

                   “Pikachu! I’ve been looking for you.” he said without taking his eyes off of me.

                    The three looked at me with wide eyes.

                  “P-pikachu?” Krystal asked in a hushed tone.

                   The three looked at Jiyong then at me again. Then to Jiyong and at me again.

                   “I’m hungry. Let’s go get something to eat.”

                     I heard gasps coming from the three. And obviously, I know what they’re thinking…

                    “IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND???” they asked at the same time.

                    Oh crap!

#  #   #

 

 

 

Author’s note:

[UPDATEDWITH PICTURE! ]

This is the dress I'm talking about! ^_^

 

 ANNYEONG HASEYO!

An update for all of you! ^___^

Welcome to our new subscribers! *paksu*paksu* (^^/)\

Thank you for reading!

 

I am so happy to receive a comment like this:

@dark_butterfly: Chapter 5: this made my day!! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH! *bows*

 

Please keep ‘em coming cause it really motivates me as a writer!

And do upvote,too!

^__^

TWITTER:

@superrookie_aff