Chapter 25: Realization

The Trickster and The Mafia Leader

 

Jiyong’s POV

                 “You’re my Pikachu...”

                I rubbed my nape when that moment keeps on repeating on my mind. I thought it sounded too... possessive.

               But it felt right.

              “Hey... wait up!”

              And that was the voice of someone I’ve been patiently putting up to. I stopped and waited for her to get near me.

               She was panting, maybe because of following me and she seemed to be having a hard time with her high-heeled shoes.  I smirked. She wants it, and that’s what she gets.

              “You good?” I asked just to mock her.

             “I-I’m fine.” She said with a lopsided smile on her face. She’s obviously enduring the pain she’s feeling on her toes. Tss...

            I looked at my wristwatch then look at her again. “I think it’s time to go home.” I didn’t wait for her answer as I turned my back at her and ready to walk off.

             “Wait!”

             She’s calling out on me multiple times but I ignored her and continued with my intent of leaving the place.  Then two guys materialized in front of me wearing their civilian clothes as their camouflage. Of course, I know who they are. I stopped from walking and shove my hands in my pockets.

             Since the sun is already setting, fewer people are coming in the theme park; a lot are leaving, while some are still busy trying out all the rides. It’s a good time for me to use minimal brutal force to these pathetic Yakuza members. They really thought I’ll get scared if they suddenly block my way like that. Huh. But I do admire their bravery.

            I smirked and take one step forward. They didn’t budge.

           “You are not allowed to leave unless Princess Yura decided to go home.” One of them said trying to stop me from leaving.

              I take another step and another while my eyes are on them. As I got near them, I can see that they are being intimidated. I noticed how their left foot slide forward, a slight indication that they are preparing for a fighting stance. Well, that didn’t scare me.

              “WAIT!”

              Here goes the spoiler. I was just starting to get some fun.

              “GD-ssi, before we go home, I have another favor.” Yura pleaded.

              But I’m not hearing anymore of her pleas. She has wasted enough of my time. I was going to dismiss her when she said something that caught my attention.

                 “I saw that girl----“ She wasn’t able to finish her sentence as I grabbed her arm. One of her two guardians swiftly pulled out his silencer and pointed it on me but kept it hidden under his jacket while the other one grabbed my wrist that I’m using to grip the wicked witch.

                   But that was just nothing to me. “Don’t you dare touch her.” I can see that she was writhing in pain but she daringly met my dangerous stares.

                   “I knew it. I’m not just a daughter of a Yakuza leader, GD-ssi, don’t underestimate me---“ I tightened my hold on her arm.

                    “Hey!” The one who’s holding my wrist tried to hit my vital point at my neck that can paralyzed me for a few seconds—THAT if he‘ll be able to do so. I swiftly move my feet to land a kick on the back of his ankle and he immediately got out of balance and fall on the ground. My eyes shifted to the other guy and gave him a glare. He scowled in fear as he steps back.

                  I looked at Yura again. “I noticed her during the shooting booth although she wears a mask. You were looking at her as you shoot down all those targets. You’re not doing it for me; you’re showing off for her. Another is when one of my men followed you in the scary booth, you’re with her the whole time. She’s also that girl who you visited in a small town. It s-seems like she’s not just a nobody.” She said while wearing that smug smile again. “Don’t tell me she’s the reason why you actually accepted our invitation?” She acts like a bright idea just come up on her mind. “Maybe, I should play with her—“

                 “I can obliterate your clan if I wanted to, lady. Stop messing with me.” I threateningly told her.

                But she’s one tough b!tch. “You can. As long as you can face the consequences if you do so. You’ve been underestimating our clan all these times, that’s why you’re not accepting any invitations we gave you. But we are still a Yakuza clan. We are famous for making alliances on underground societies with small scale of group members. So once you kill one of us or all of us, underground societies won’t keep mum about it. Yes, YG Mafia is the most feared organization, no doubt about that, but once the underling organizations combined forces, even you will be nothing.” She even emphasized the last word. “You don’t want that right? I’m just asking for your little cooperation and you’re giving me a hard time, now, I don’t have any choice but lay my trump cards on the table.”

                 I gritted my teeth because of anger. No one can lay a finger on Sandara as long as I breathe. But I cannot take Yura’s words lightly. What she said is possible and it will just make a commotion. Moreover, Sandara will definitely be exposed and that would be the most frightening.

                  “Frightening? Never would I imagine I’ll use that word.”

               I met with Yura’s eyes with blazing gaze. “This doesn’t mean I’m afraid of what you can do. I just don’t want to make any scene just because you didn’t get what you want.” I let go of her arm in a pushing manner. She staggered but immediately found her balance. “This will be the last that you’re going to see me because if ever we cross paths again, I’m going to blast off your head.”

               She nursed her arm and fixed her hair and dress. The one I knocked down already got up on his feet and walk beside Yura. “I doubt it.” she said. “So now, will you do me a favor and accompany me to my favorite booth?” She’s now acting seductively as she bit her lips. “You’ll enjoy this one.”

                Damn it.

 

#       #       #

                 I didn’t dare move as Yura’s lips touch mine. People are screaming, maybe of excitement. So this is the thing that she wanted, to get her way with me. I wanted to push her but if I do that she’ll get humiliated and she’ll definitely not going to let it pass. It’s just a fxcking slight kiss but why do I feel awful and... guilty? Top didn’t get to do his mission again, that bastard. I told him to keep her away from this place.

                Yura’s eyes are closed as she disgustingly cherished this moment. As for me, my eyes traveled on the direction of the tiny woman in the crowd. I saw how her face turns pale as she looks at us. I saw her pained expression.

                 Is she crying? Why would she be crying?

                I don’t want to see that expression. It does something inside of me and it is very disturbing. That pained expression, am I the reason for that?

                 The game ended and Yura withdraw from the stolen kiss, but my eyes are still on the spot where Sandara was standing a while ago. It seems like Top has already taken care of her.

                “That was great but maybe you can do better than that.” Yura said but I just glared at her.

                “Think of it as a kiss from a devil.” I muttered under my breath.

                She just bowed at me mockingly. “Well, thanks.”

 

#              #             #

TOP’s POV

                    We are now walking our way to the direction of Sandara’s town. It’ll be just 10 more minutes until we reach it. Chanyeol and Sandara are walking ahead of me. The guy is merrily telling stories and laugh casually while Sandara is trying to be attentive and laugh with him. I can see how she tries to keep her cool though I know deep inside, something’s bothering her.

               Flashback

               “Don’t let Chanyeol see you crying...”

               “Am I?”

               “Well, if those aren’t tears falling from your eyes, then I don’t know what it is.”

               She looked at me with confusion then she touched her cheek. As she looks at her hand, it seems like she already realized that she’s indeed crying. I was actually ready for her to cry even more, though consoling a girl is never my thing. But I was wrong as she abruptly wiped her tears and laughed. And it was fake.

                 “Ha-ha-ha... Don’t mind me. I tend to form tears in my eyes when I laugh too much. T-these are tears of joy.. Ha-ha-ha... Those c-couples are fun to watch. They’re all....” she stopped for a moment as though she remembered something. I saw how she gulped something forming on her thr0at. “They’re all... cute and v-very lovable to..umm.. watch. It gave me a very heartwarming f-feeling.” She continued.

                 What should I do now? I know she’s lying and she’s expecting me to believe all that? Should I say that I don’t believe her? But what if she suddenly cries again then that’s another problem. Should I just keep my mouth shut and muttered an ‘Eung’ sound as a sign that I understand her? But that would mean neglecting what she really feels and I know that it is about my Boss. Should I tell her that Boss is just in a tight situation that’s why he did that? But it will just make her curiosity perks up and that would mean more questions? Argh~ I TOLD YOU! CONSOLING A CRYING GIRL IS NEVER MY THING!

                                                                                                                                    -END OF FLASHBACK

                     I sighed as I remember that. I was making up different scenarios on my mind when Chanyeol showed up. Thanks to him I got out in that awkward position. I realized I’m not in the position to explain everything to her. That is not my job.

                    But I do informed Jiyong about what happened but I didn’t get any answer from him. I don’t know if it is strange but it looks strange on me. I even expected him to show up clad in an armor and a sword while saying ‘Don’t whimper my princess, you’re knight in shining armor is here.’

                    .

                    .

                    .

                    .

                    .

                OK. That one came out so fxcking creepy.

                 “Thanks for accompanying me!”

                  I stopped from my train of thoughts when I realized that we’re already in front of Sandara’s house and she’s already bidding her goodbyes.

                  “No problem, Noona! Let’s do it again. And maybe it’ll be BEST if no one will interfere.”

                   This punk kid is obviously talking about me. HAHAHAHA... But I kinda like him for that. “YAH! I’m here and you’re saying that. It’s not like I join your group because of you... don’t get the idea.”

                     “No one invited you either.” He fired back.

                      “This---“ I was about to retaliate and give him a whack in the head when Sandara beat me to it. She hits Chanyeol on his forehead.

                     “OUCH—Noona, why?” He asked startled as he nursed his head.

                     “Don’t be rude to someone who’s older than you!”

                  The punk just scratched his head and looked down in embarrassment.

                  “You deserved that.” I told him and he just glare at me. I just laugh at his face.

                  “You guys stop that already. Just go home! It’s been a long day and I need to rest. I’m dead tired..” Sandara complained.

                  I raised my hands up as if surrendering. “ Alright! Alright! I’m leaving.” I  shoved my hands on my pocket after I bid goodbye to them. As soon as I think that their attention is not on me, I hide behind a big tree and watched over their direction. My position wasn’t far nor wasn’t that near to Sandara’s place. A perfect hiding place.

                 She was briefly talking to Chanyeol but later on bid their goodbyes,too.  Chanyeol walked on a different direction from mine. I saw how Sandara’s smile slowly faded.

                   “Aisshhh... why am I even staying here?” I looked at my phone again and no messages are in. “What is my dumb boss doing??? Aishh...  he should be here and explain himself to Sandara.” I scratched my head in frustration. “They are so complicated. It’s our last day tomorrow here in Busan and they’re not even made any progress and it seems like it gotten worse.”   

 

#          #       #

 Dara’s POV

                    Tears keep on trailing down on my cheeks. I’m sitting up on my bed while hugging my knees. When I closed my eyes, that scene just flashbacks like they were just in front me. I can’t help but remember that day.

                        “Close your eyes.”

                        “Shhh.... Don’t say anything.”

                     That was the day when we shared a kiss.

                    “I’d go kissing someone when I wanted to. As far as I can remember, no girl has ever refused..... and asked the questions you are asking me now.”

                   “Forget about it.”

                   So he really means all those things he said to me. He’ll go kiss a girl as long as he wanted to and later on forget about it. Will he do the same with that girl? Moreover, the girl is actually the one who initiates the kiss and not him. He didn’t even push her. He let her do it. It’s like she have the permission to do it. Unlike the kiss we shared, he’s the one who kissed me and I gave in that easily. He might think I’m that easy that’s why it’s just nothing to him. He can easily forget about it.

                    ”I’m jealous and I fxcking hate it.”

                 “You’re my Pikachu.”

                  But why would he say such words if I don’t matter to him? Is he playing with me? Is he playing with my feelings? Is he playing with my heart??

                     Heart?

                   “I don’t know. Maybe because I fall in love with him.” Eomma’s words sung on my ears in an instant. That was the time when I asked her about how my feelings jumbled up when it comes to Jiyong. She gave me that answer when she exampled how she first felt that way because of my father. And she said it’s because she fell in love with him.

                    Is it the reason why I’m acting this way? I feel elated when he is near or when he smiles though most of the time he’ll playfully smirks at me. I love seeing his sleeping face though it’s just one time when I get the chance to see it. He even stole a kiss from me.

                    I laughed with my own thought. If ever someone sees me like this, they’ll think I’m crazy.

                   Though I didn’t realize it at first, he actually helped me a lot during the times when I couldn’t defend myself. His words encouraged me to fight for myself. He believes in me. He’ll do things that I cannot imagine he would do. Remember that tracksuit day? He got me there though I admit I’ve been pretty hard to him that time. Playing basketball with kids, that was the first time I saw how carefree he was and I was happy.

                   Furthermore, I get hurt when he carelessly say things and ignore me. But then again, he’ll do something and my anger will subside in seconds. He’s the only person who can do that to me.

                 He’s a person whom I can my show real self without getting any bashful comments though he gave me a moniker of ‘Pikachu’. I still don’t like it....or maybe I do. I can lash out on him and yet he doesn’t see me like an Amazona.

                   But he’s also the same person who made me cry for the first time because of a guy, him. It’s the first time I’m introduced to a feeling where my heart stings in pain.

                   My heart beats in abnormal pace because of him.

                  These tears are because of him.

                   It was an alien feeling but now I get it.

                  Eomma is right, I guess I got pierced right through my heart of Cupid’s arrow.

                   “Damn it...”

                How I wish his arrow reached Jiyong though that guy is really stubborn.

                  “Appa... I think I just fallen in love with the wrong guy.”

                 

               Realization hits me.

 

 

 

#               #                   #

Author’s Note:

Tell me if this isn’t the right time for Dara to realize her feelings??
HAHAHAHA... Anyways, I’ve already finished it...kkkk~

Thanks for the comments. Please do wait for Jiyong’s PUNISHMENT!

Puahahahahahaha! (that was an evil laugh)

 

Kkk~ I’m going crazy!

BTW, I super love Dara-unnie’s web drama! I’m happy she’s going to do

another one with Seungyoonie! Kkk~

 

On another note, today is my birthday! Kkk~

So this update is my gift for all of you!

Though I think I should be the one getting some gifts! KKKK~

Anyways, your comments are already a wonderful gift to me~

SO THANK YOU ALWAYS! CHU~~ <3

‘til next time...