Chapter 9

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

He smile by himself in the car remember the picture of Tiffany fluster of what he said and it makes him laugh. 

 

 

 

 

"Tiffany Hwang you drives me crazy!!" He shout inside the car. Really this girl can change his mood that fast. then a call interupt him. He connect it to the speaker and a lady voice he really miss welcome him

 

 

"Khunnaahh~" he smile.

Just hearing her voice could warm his heart.

"Momm~" He reply smiling

 

 

"My son.. how are you? What are you doing right now?" She sounds worried

"Im doing great mom. Dont worry about me. Im driving right now" 

 

"Oh you are driving? Should we end the call and i'll call you later?" She said

 

"Anii.. you're on speaker. How are you mom? I hope you and dad always healthy and have a good life" he said.

 

"Im good. But your father isnt doing well.." there's a moment of silent. He know his father condition from Mr.Shim, one of his father's employee said that his father is not doing good and get worst everyday. Mr.Shim come right away after knowing Nichkhun's present in the hotel.

 

 

"i heard you just visit hotel with your friends. Why dont you visit mom?"

He dont know what to answer his mom because actually he really miss her.

 

He smile again "i love you mom. You  know it right? But i cant. If i go home and dad know im there he will mad at me and it will make his condition even worst." His eyes already b with tears. He stop the car and wipe the tear.

Everything his father have said to him flash on his mind.

And it really hurt him so much.

 

 

"Come home son. Dont worry about your father. I will take care of him. Please come home and we will live happily as a family like before" she said full of sorrow.

Who's mother wants to stay away from his beloved son. And let him live in the crazy wild world in a young age alone. But still she can do nothing.

 

"I know he still hate me. He will hate me forever his life and i understand it. I accept it." He sob a little and take a deep breath to control it. 

 

"Someday he will realize that he loves you. Last night Victoria called me and she talk a lot about you. She said that you're getting more handsome right now, taller and charming. I think she has interest in you." She said teasing him in the end.

 

"Anii.. you know we're just friend and of course im good looking since im your son!" He smile.

"Anyway mom. Talk to you later. I gotta go home right now. Love you and miss you mom! And tell dad i miss him too" He said and give a kiss in his phone.

"Alright~ i love you too!" She said and end the call

 

He sigh and start the engine

 

 

 

He open his door house and put the car key in the desk.

 

He stretch his arms and inhale the air. 

"What a tiring day" exclaim himself as he enter his room to change his clothes and finally he could rest in his comfort bed. 

 

Hours have passed but he still couldnt sleep.

Too much thought in his mind tonight. but his eyes couldnt handle it any longer. He really needs to sleep!

 

Just then suddenly his phone ringing and it make him knit his eyebrow looking at the caller id.

 

"KHUNNIE I CANT SLEEP!" Tiffany said with her loud voice. You know how loud it is until it surprise him and throw it in the bed.

 

"Yah HWANG MIYOUNG its late night and you scream behind my ear! Im just about to sleep!" Yell him back. 

 

Really sometime this girl can be so annoying. 

 

"Khunnah i cant sleep. What should i do?" She said with fake cry sound. 

He laugh imagining her rollings in her bed feel annoy that she cant sleep.

 

"Now you stop rolling your body. Inhale and exhale. Close your eyes Then imagine me in your room" he said with persuasive voice.

"Heck what are you doing in my room?!" She said "ert!" 

 

"Hahaha. If you want to sleep then let me guide you dear. Now im walking slowly closer to you. You can imagine me kissing you if it make you happy" he laugh.

"ert!!" She yell annoy

"Now back. Im walking right now.." he said imagining himself there either.

"Hmmm" response her

"Where am i right now?" He ask her who still focusing in imagining them.

 

"You are right next to me" answer her that make him smile thats how innocent she is.

"Now i am right beside you and comb lightly your hair while looking at you who close your eyes" he said.

"Its weird khunnah. Why i feel you are really here" she chuckle.

 

"Thats because im in your heart silly" he said

 

"Really? Khunn.." she said with low voice seems like she start to get sleepy

"What?"

 

"Who is that girl?"

"Nugu?" 

"That girl in the hotel"

"Ahhh.. Victoria? She is my friend didnt i tell you?" He said. He wonder why this topic cross her mind.

"Are you being honest? Is she your girlfriend or your ex?" she ask him curious.

"She is my childhood friend. Nothing more. Why?"

"Im a woman too. I can feel that she likes you... from the way she speaks.. the way she looking at you.. " 

"So you couldnt sleep because of this? Are you jealous? Haha" he laugh at her

"Anii.. i just want to know. Are u.. perhaps.. still mad at me?" Ask her

 

 

Silent is in the air..

In this cold night, they share the warm heart from afar. Just talk like this make them realize they're need each other.

 

"If Siwon come back. What will you do?" Its his turn to ask her, he is afraid of her answer yet he want to know.

He is afraid if she still love that guy. He is  afraid if its just one side love. 

 

"Why suddenly talking about him? Hmm.. i dont know. I just want to clarify everything. Why did he leave me? Where is he all this time? What do he do right now? Is he doing well all this time? Did he miss me like i do? Will he comeback and stay here again.." She said and realize theres no respone from nichkhun so she assume that he maybe already slept

 

"Are you sleeping already? Aigoo.. why you sleep before me. Aishh.. 

 

but the most important thing i want to ask him is.. did he still loves me? Because i think i do still love him." She said while closing her eyes and end the call

 

 

In the other line. Nichkhun is not sleeping. He still listen quietly her story until the end of the call.

 

That night. He couldnt sleep at all.

He tried to close his eyes and only tears that let out of his beautiful eyes.

It hurts, the pain is right in his heart.

But still, he have to endure it. 

All this time he always try to stay strong for people he love.

But he is a human too. 

He cant stand it anylonger..

Maybe.. they are not meant to be together..

Maybe.. its time to let her go..

Maybe.. a lot of thing will change right now..

 

Enjoy reading :p