Chapter 28

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

"Aah.." scream Tiffany and look at her finger that bleeding as she peal the apple.

 

"Whats wrong tiff?" Siwon asking worried and look at her bleeding indeks finger. He caress it then it but before it touch his mouth she pull it faster from his grip

 

"Im okay oppa" she said fluster of what siwon oppa going to do.

"It will draws out the blood that carrying the germ and it will help to stop the bleeding getting worst" Siwon explain.

"But im seriously ok" defend her

But her gaze turn down and she sigh.

Siwon saw the sadness in her eyes these past days, he wanted to ask her but dont want to make her sadder. 

 

"Is something happen to you? You dont look like usual" Siwon ask her worried and place himself sit beside her.

"Nothing. Im fine" she fake a smile

"Haha. I know you better than this Tiffany Hwang. You cant fool me"

Tiffany always trying to look strong even he know that she is not.

 

 

"Tell me. Im your friend, you can talk to me" said siwon convincing

"Nichkhun and i.." tears start pooling in her beautiful eyes, she look at the ceiling to holding it in.

"We're broke up" tear stream down her cheek.

 

 

 

Siwon Pov

I thought it was a dream that Tiffany and Nichkhun broke up. I thought they were stronger than this but maybe God have answer my prayer, maybe this is my second chance.

 

I look at Tiffany who try hard to hold in the tears. It broke my heart to see her sad like this. I hug her tiny body and let her cry as much as she want

 

"Dont hold it tiff. Just cry as much as you want. You always have my shoulder, always" i can feel she hug me back. How i miss her. How i miss this feeling.

 

"He cant trust me and im too tired to fight again with him. I hate him oppa but i have to say that i still love him, i miss him oppa" she cry again.

 

"Husshhh.. you will be alright.. you just need more time" Siwon said.

 

Tiffany's phone ringing but Tiffany not answer it

 

"Why dont you answer it?"

"Its Nichkhun"

 

 

 

Tiffany Pov

 

I thank for Siwon oppa who give his shoulder for me to cry and to give me encouragement but it still cant distract my heart of missing Nichkhun.

 

 

My phone ringing again..

For many times its always a call from him and i dont have interest to answer his call. 

I miss him and i have to admit that i still love him but her ego is too big.

Remember what he said that night still burn my heart. Why he think of me that way? Is it hard to trust me?

 

There's someone knocks my door and i go there to see who's knocking. After seperate with him i change my pass code so no one could access my house.

I need to accept my new life.

 

"who's there?" I open the door and find someone i dont want to see. He who insult me. Then i close the door but before i can close it he hold the door faster.

 

"Steph.." he said weakly

"What do you want?! I dont want to see you!" I yell at him but he grab my hand

"I just want to talk to you. Give me a chance steph. I miss you" 

"What do you want to talk to me? Isnt it clear that .." 

"Im sorry" he said looking trough her eyes.

"Im sorry i shouldnt said it" 

"Its too late khun. Im tired. I dont think we can continue, i need a break." Tiffany said with teary eyes

"I still love you. I need you in my life. Please give me chance steph" Nichkhun beg

"I cant oppa. Let me have a break. I need a time to gain my trust back. Sorry oppa" Tiffany said as she close the door. After they broke up she tried to be strong, she always said to herself that she can live without him. Its over and she's trying to moving on.

"I wont give up on you! Im going to win your heart back!" Nichkhun said and leave the house.

 


Hii felass...

sorry for short chapter.

 

We all feel really sad about the break up news of our fave couple.

But i believe if they're really meant for each other they will find a way back. But i just want them to find the right one.

 

Both of them must be feel so sad and its break my heart to see them smile as nothing happen. Even im just a fan i feel like the one who trough the break up thats not even mine XD T.T 

But best wish for both.

 

Anyway, im still going to update this story. 

 

*Group Hug*