Chapter 38

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany is looking at the colorful socks in baby store. She was with Jessica and Krystal in Centro Mall as Jessica ask her to company her to choosing furniture for her and taec's new house. Yes Taec finally propose her and they're gonna marry soon.

 

"Are you finished choosing your baby stuff?" Jessica ask the confuse Tiffany

"What color should i choose Jess?" Tiffany show the pink, yellow and blue color.

"Hmm.. maybe blue for it looks bright or blue because your baby is a boy" explain Jessica

"No pink?" Ask Tiffany speechless that pink is not even her option.

"Black?" Krystal show the black shock.

"Nope Soojung. Baby stuff is good with  bright color" said Jessica

 

 

"How about Red?" A familiar voice join their conversation. The guy was bend his head and speak beside Tiffany's ear from behind that shock the girl

 

"Oh! Why you really love to surprise me!" Yell her and hit his arm.

"Just buy every color" said Nichkhun.

Nichkhun hand his card to the cashier and they are heading to eat dinner.

 

Nichkhun then bring the girls to eat dinner and drive them home.

 

 

 

"Thanks Oppa" Said Krystal as Nichkhun drop them infront of their house

 

"Thanks Khun lets hang out together next time" Jessica said as he wait for them to get inside their house then he start the engine.

 

"How's your work oppa?" Ask Tiffany as she get her eyes so sleepy

"I have a long meeting today then i need to prepare my proposal for our meeting with Mr. Hakata" Nichkhun said but Tiffany already close her eyes.

 

"You must be tired" said Nichkhun caressing her hair as he open her door, he have a thought of carry her but Tiffany wake up as soon as feeling his touch 

 

Tiffany is drying her wet hair and see her husband hand her a glass of milk. Its her routine for every night to drink a glass of milk and she never like how it taste.

 

"Can i skip drink it today? I dont feel like drinking it" She plead it with aegyo.

"You need to drink it but you dont have to drink it right now" Said Nichkhun and put the milk at the table beside their bed.

 

She then reach her magazine and sit at her side of the bed and her husband sit at the other side while bringing his laptop and a glass of wine. 

The wine is more tempting than her milk, she was eyeing it.

"Can i drink your wine ? It looks so great"

"No. You drink your milk Young" Nichkhun said didnt give her a glance.

He's so focus at his work while enjoying other sip of wine.

 

He heard her sigh and looking at her.

"You havent drink your milk. Its getting cold" he tap her thigh,Tiffany only look at him and lean her face to his shoulder.

"I dont like it, i want your wine Oppa"

"Its for the baby" she understood and drink it even she dont like it but she will for the baby.

 

 

"How's the baby?" He ask while put aside his laptop and caress her baby bump before land his kiss there

"He's fine and im no longer getting morning sickness"

"Oppa" call her and she take his hand and put it on her stomach. 

"Can you feel it?" Tiffany ask him and he look Captivated. Nichkhun sit, eyes big with hand still on her stomach.

He can feel it, it may not a kick yet but more like slight move inside her womb and its so mesmerizing.

 

 

"Wow.." he look at her 

"Its so wonderful, i dont know that it feels so beautiful" Tiffany said looking at Khun. Nichkhun brought their face closer then miss the gap between them.

They kiss to expressing their love and happiness inside them.

 

"Yours taste more great than wine" Tiffany said as she can still feel the wine in him and Nichkhun start undressing her.

 

 

 

She drag her feet to the mirror, her breath become short as she standing infront of the mirror to see her reflection. She is wearing a white dress with her hair done and she caress her already round tummy. 

 

She look into the mirror and see how her body shape and frown her eyebrow. 

She's getting fatter everyday she check herself in the mirror, its good that she chose to wear a long dress this time that it can cover her legs.

 

Then Nichkhun come already with his suit look handsome just like their first date as she remember. He walk closer and she help him to wear his neck tie.

"You look so beautiful. Jessica need to be careful that you might steal her spot" chuckle him.

"Im not. Im fat." Tiffany said

 

But for Nichkhun, Tiffany is getting prettier. She's glowing since she is pregnant, her skin get brighter just like a flower she get blooming everyday.

Nichkhun always brought her to almost every gathering and dinner with his business partner and so proud to show that she's his.

 

"You are not fat. How many time i told you that you're so pretty and glowing?" he kiss her after she finished made his tie just like usual.

 

 

"Now look" she take her hand and guide her to stand infront of mirror and he stand hugging her from behind and hold her tummy lovingly.

"What did you see?" Nichkhun smile smile seductive at her from mirror.

"My ert husband is trying to seduce me" She giggling trying to hold her laugh. Their life is so active lately. Its like they did it 3 times a week with dont know how many rounds thay had done. Nichkhun will never get enough of her and sometimes Tiffany who want it and Nichkhun cant do nothing until he only have an hour to sleep and go back to work in the morning.

"Silly. Just look clearly." He said as his hand land on her waist

And Tiffany start to smile

"It looks wonderful" she see her reflection in the mirror and she saw what she cant see before. Its the happiness with someone you love the most and the on her face make it clearly how beautiful she is.

"Because you are" he said those beautiful words to her and she tilt her head behind to kiss him.

 

It actually just a short romantic kiss but end up to be a passionate one.

Their breath getting shirt due to the lack of oxygen 

"We can do it right now if you want" Nichkhun offer a quick service because they know they dont have so much time since they have to attend Jessica and Taecyeon's wedding tonight.

"But we cant enjoy it. Just leave it for tonight" she wink at him.

"Lets go then. Before we're late" said Nichkhun as he grab the key and Tiffany take the make up set

"Urghh.. you ruin my make up" complain her and she hear his laughter from outside.

 

 

 

 

They are watching their best friend changing vow. Its so beautiful that it remind them about their own wedding vows.

 

"You look so wonderful Jess. Congrats!" Said Tiffany and they're hugging, jessica giggling remember that their body get separated because of Tiffany's baby bump.

"Thank you. I cant believe this day is coming. Its like a dream"

"I know how it felt" smile the pregnant girl.

"And look at this, i left you not too long ago and he grew this big" Jessica said so happy at how much the baby bumo has grow and place her hand in her baby bump. As soon as she feel the kick in Tiffany's bump she get surprise and wide open.

 

"You felt it?" Ask Tiffany to the bride

"Wow. It feels like he can come out anytime soon" Jessica still in an awe

"Not yet Jessica its still 30 weeks!" Said Tiffany panick at her statement.

 

"Unnie i want to feel it too" said Krystal who run to the 2 married women

 

"Wow unnie its really moving!" Krystal looks astonished

"It is" Tiffany chuckle at the youger girl statement

"You need to feel it when he kick"

"Is it hurt unnie?" 

"Sometimes. When he kick me pretty hard i cant even sleep" Tiffany laugh as she caress her tummy.

"oh! He just kick!" Krystal look at Tiffany.

"Yeah.. like that.." Tiffany sigh, she was endure baby's kicking. its not that hurt since she still can bear the pain, but still when he kick too hard it hurts.

 

 

Tiffany was resting in her seat when someone offer his hand for dance

"Dance with me?" Smile Nichkhun giving his hand which Tiffany gladly accept it.