Chapter 15

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

"I want to go home" Tiffany said while walking to the car.

She already sulking on the way home and give him a silent treatment. On the way inside the car she didnt even look at him. He know he was at fault for her mood tonight. He feel guilty for making her sad.

 

 

She enter her house and walk straight to her room.

He follow her but she lock her bedroom. Sigh, he knocks it

 

"Hey, steph can you open the door and lets talk about it?" She's not answer it

"Honey im sorry. Its my fault. Open the door please" he ask her until he got silent and just stare at it.

 

"Leave me alone!" Tiffany said inside her room.

 

"Victoria is only a friend of mine. I only love you steph, didnt i told u?" Nichkhun sigh

 

"I have to go to japan tomorrow. Do you want me to go with this guilty feeling?" He said closely to her door. 

 

 

While tiffany inside her room is listening him. She wants to clear up the things but her ego is just too big. 

She wants to spend the night alone and eat all her sadness but Tiffany could hear his sad voice then everything become silent.

 

She open the door and find him still standing infront of the door with head looking down. 

 

 

"Im sorry" Nichkhun said and Tiffany hug him. She cant holding in the tears anymore. 

"No. Im sorry too. I shouldnt act childish like that. But i cant help to feel jealous because both of you seem so close and ignore me" she cried

'She's still my little girl' he thought and erase her tears with his thumb.

 

 

"Im sorry i shouldnt make u feel that way. Today should be our day but im the one who ruin it. Will u accept my apology?" he said holding her hand and she nod her head. He hug her tight and kiss her forehead and he relief that she hug him even tighter. 

 

"I love you" he said and free the hug

"Now i can go with a peaceful heart tomorrow" 

He smile at her and bid a goodbye to her and make his way to the door.

 

 

Before he open the door car someone grab his hand and tiffany kiss his cheek.

"Safe flight and come back soon" she said, give him a smile and back to her house.

 

He still dumbfound at her action and caress his cheek, smiling.

 

 

 

Nichkhun still in Tokyo after had a meeting with his client. On his way to restaurant for dinner his phone ringing and he get a message from Tiffany, his love one. He open it and chuckling, Tiffany send her photos, pouting,2 with caption "when will u come back boo? its been a week. You remember?" 

 

He laugh and send her his happy face with caption

"I dont know when will i come back. Im having too much fun here." 

 

 

"Then dont comeback" answer her. He chuckle at her childish act. He cant wait to see her either.

 

 

Meanwhile in seoul tiffany get annoyed at his answer.

"Didnt he realize that tomorrow is his birthday? And still he didnt give an answer when will he come back?" She sigh.

 

"What kind of surprise do i need to give to him?" She said rest her chin on the desk.

 

 

Its morning and Tiffany come to his house and enter it easily

*she knows his security code so do he

 

She already ask for his attendance from flight airport information and they said he will arrive at 7 pm.

So she prepare the dinner to surprise him.

 

she cook a lot of food like pork ribs, his favorite mac and cheese, chicken cordon blue, soup and cupcakes with of course wine!

 

Its 8pm and Nichkhun still hasnt come.

Why am i too confident that he will come here today. What if he forget his own birthday because im not send him his birthday greeting yet?

 

But when she was about to give up someone enter the house and she turn off the lamps.

 

Tiffany have ready with the cake and lights the candles on

 

Nichkhun come and put down his luggage. 

 

She come from another room with the cake and singing happy birthday to him

 

"Happy birthday..happy birthday khunnie" he look at her with teary eye.

He is so surprise that someone is actually care for him. From morning he already waiting for his father to greet him but he might forgot about his birthday. 

 

"Now you make a wish and blow it" Tiffany said

 

Nichkhun close his eyes and pray then blow the candles.

 

"Happy birthday khunnah! I wish u all good things, health, and happiness" Tiffany said and kiss him on the lips.

 

 

"Thank you tiff" he said almost cry

"For once in my life there is someone who give effort to prepare this kind of surprise. for once in my life i feel so special" Nichkhun said and hug her

"You are special khun. You are always special for me" Tiffany said hug him back.

 

"Now enjoy the food hun. Im the one who make all of these" Tiffany say proudly.

"Really? Did my kitchen still there?" Joke him and she pinch his stomach.

 

 

They enjoy the dinner with joy and happiness..

He finish his food and take a bath after it Tiffany come with a gold little box.

 

 

"This is your present." Tiffany give it to him

"Thank u." He open it and there's a red necktie inside it.

"Necktie?"

"Yes. I found it while shopping and it remind me of you somehow" she smile and her cheek blushing to think that the last time she make a tie for him and they end up kissing for the first time.

 

 

"Thank u so much. I love it." Nichkhun said 

"I know its red! Lets try it in you" Tiffany said and put it around of his neck. While she focuss on what she do Nichkhun wrap his hand around her waist looking at her passionately.

 

 

"You look so beautiful tonight" he said kiss her head down to her ear then her cheek. Then he start to her neck and she could feel her body become so hot even the aircon is on.

 

"Ughh khun.. im not finish yet" she try to go back focuss but his kisses so distract her. His hands on her waist brought them closer and he continue kissing her shoulder then down to her upper chest area. 

Her legs are getting weak and she cling her hand around his neck and wrap her legs on his waist. He hold her bottom to support her weight and he make his way to his room and lay her in his bed with still continue kissing each other. She unwrap the necktie and the shirt and caress his body repeatly. 

 

"I miss you khun" she said his neck and he groan.

 

Its already 2 am and they were about to sleep. 

 

"Khun. What are you wishing for your birthday this year?" She said while looking at his eyes

"Its a secret" he said

"Come on! Just tell me" she's not giving up.

 

"Firstly i thank God for what i have this year. You. I think i have you by myside is enough. But i wanted more than that, i want you all of you. It might sound greedy but i want to have my future with you." He smile

 

'And i want at least once for my father to acknowlegde me and love me as his son' add him in his thought.

 

 

"I will.. it become my wish too." She said play with his fingers until she get sleepy.

 

 

"Young-ah..." he caress her hair

"Hmm?" Response tiffany who already close her eyes, a half asleep.

"I met siwon today.." he said surprise her and completely open her eyes again.

 


Hey..

Im back..

Lets hope i could give you a new chapter soon!

And im planning to bring back siwon here..

 

Enjoyyyyyy