Chapter 16

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany wake up and see it is already 8 o'clock

 

"Oh no.. why he didnt wake me up" she said touching her head.

How could she forget that today nichkhun gotta go to tokyo, 

she want to send him off but now its too late.

 

 

She look at the clock again..

'He might still in the airplane" she sigh 

 

 

Tiffany walk to the dinning room after she take a bath and find a fried rice in the table. 

She smile. Nichkhun never fail to make her smile. 

 

 

She find a piece of paper beside the plate and smile again. 

It's become his habit to give her a letter when he can't accompany her morning breakfast but he never forget to prepare a breakfast for her.

 

 

"I want to wake you up but i see you look really tired so i didn't wake you up.

I will stay in tokyo for a couple of days so dont miss me that much. Ok? Kkkk

As soon as i arrived there i will call you.

 

Miss you already :]

Love you :* "

 

 

She smile then her phone ringing..

"Hey Khun.. " she smile

"Hey steph. Have you eat your breakfast? I just arrived here" he said 

"Yes. It is so great. Tell me how to make it when you come back here. I want you to be my personal chef and i will keep it inside my house so you wouldnt go anymore" she chuckle.

 

"Is that my only job? Its eassyyy" he laugh

"Who said ? You need to pamper me, make a good food for me, make me sleep, make me smile, give me at least one kiss and one hug everyday, and ... love me" she said cant hide her smile.

 

 

She get really shy talking about it to him. Its usually him who say a cheesy stuff like that. 

 

"Awww.. you are so cheesy hwang miyoung" he said laughing

 

"Hahaha. I learn from the master tho" 

 

"Well.. yea i will.. i will be your personal staff.. i will make you good food, kiss you passionately everynight and day, hug you tightly everymoment you need me, cheer you up always when you get tired of your work, pamper and spoil you like a little girl. Are tou satisfied?" I can feel him smiling 

 

 

"And what will you give to me huh?" Continue him

 

"Hmmm... i will giving all of me" she smile shyly again..

 

"Okay..okay.. you just need to wait for the right time babe. Hmm.. sorry i have to prepare. Will call you again later" he said.

 

"Ok. Have a good day oppa" she said and end the call

 

 

 

Tiffany cant sleep easily last night after nichkhun said that he met siwon.

 She want to ask more but nichkhun already sleep. 

Its not that she still love siwon, she thought. She really sure she only love nichkhun. But why hearing his name again do effect her?

 

She shook her head, she dont want to think about it. It only a coincidence.

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun Pov

Not a day have pass but i already miss her. I look at my phone and smile at her selfie in my wallpaper phone.

 

 

"You look really happy these days" Mr. Shim come and approach me. 

He is one of my trust employee in my father's company for 30 years. 

I can say my father's success is from his help too. 

 

"Is that so? Is it really obvious?" I smile at him. Even there's no family bond between us but i can see him as my own uncle. 

 

"Girl's matter?" He ask and laugh making me shy. Sometimes i surprise that he knows me better than my father. 

Of course, its because im not that close with him and i havent talk with my father for years. 

 

 

"You dont have to avoid it from me khun. You already like my own son, you can talk anything to me. Is it Victoria?" He ask

 

"What ?! No.. we're only friends. Why do people always say that? I dont think im that close to her" i said. 

 

I still cant believe why people always say victoria this.. victoria that to me. We're just childhood friend then she goes overseas to continue her school. 

 

 

"Because i only know her! So who's this lucky girl son?" He ask and i begin to smile again imagining her face inside my mind.

 

 

"You dont know her yet Mr.Shim. But this girl is seriously amazing. She's like my strength. I cant say with words how she is. Maybe sometimes i will introduxe her to you. But please dont tell anybody about it, its a secret between us!" I said as i place my index finger infront of my lips.

 

 

"Ofcourse you have too! Im waiting for it. Dont worry about it, you can trust me" he snile at me and tapping my back.

 

 

"And Mr. Shim.. how his condition right now" i ask about father's condition. Last time i heard from mom and victoria that he is sick right now. 

 

So they ask my help to replace him for the company's sake. 

At first i dont want to. I just feel that its not so me, wearing this kind of outfit, with this very luxurious place and surrounded by older men who really have a lot of experience.

 

I just want to live my life around people i love, its enough.

 

 

"He's not good. His health makes your mom worries. Sometimes he have to stay at the hospital for weeks. He cant eat or get up. Thats why i ask your help. Because only you have the right of this company. Just visit him. Sometimes i think he may think about you" 

Mr. Shim said makes me get a new hope but it just a moment before my father's bitter words come to my mind again

 

 

 

"No way. He was happy when i left the house. He never love me anyway" im trying to stay strong all this time but this words stabs me really hard. 

 

 

"There's no parents who really hate their child khun. Even their kids do the wrong thing its not changing the fact that they are their parents. You need to believe that your father loves you. It just need a time son" im really touched with his words. 

After all this time i do everything alone. 

I have no one. 

 

 

Mr. Shim is hugging me and i felt really warm. For a long time i miss this kind of hug. A hug of father and son. 

A hug that sometimes i needed the most. 

 

 

"Thank you Mr.Shim. Changmin really lucky to have you" i said. 

 

 

"Ahhh.. that kid.. i ask him to attend a blind date but he never listen to me. He is on the age of dating and having family but he always busy" he share his frustation

 

 

"Its ok. He will find one someday" i laugh and tap his shoulder then we're enter the meeting room together.

 

 

End pov

 

 

Tiffany walking from Nichkhun's cafe holding a cup of hot coffee i  her free hand and bag in her shoulder. 

 

Only nichkhun's give her a free coffee. Lol. so whenever she want to leave for works she come to visit his cafe. 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany walk from the cafe to her mini car that park a little bit far then she can feel that she's being watched. 

She take a look around and there's no one so she keep walking to her car.

 

"It's getting scary" she mumble herself. She try to speed her walk and someone cath her hand.

 

"Hey Tiff" someone from her past come to see her again. 

 

A long time person she used to miss and cry almost averynight before come suddenly infront of her. 

She is surprise until she cant say a word.

 

 

"Hey, how are you doing?" That tall guy with a white shirt ask her again but she still didnt move

 

"Si..siwon oppa?" She said like was freezing

 

"Yes. Its me. Aigoo..Do you forgot my face already?" He said while tap her head.

 

 

"Can we have a little talk? I want to talk with you" he lower his eyes until it met mine

 

 

"Im sorry oppa. But im in a rush to my office" she want to reject his offer and walk passing him but before she could do so Siwon block her way and lower his head again. 

 

"Then how about tomorrow. I will fetch you" he said and Tiffany walk over him.

 

 

She enter her car and breath deeply.

Meeting him so sudden like this.

 

 

"What is he thinking to talk like nothing happen"

she mumble and sigh

 

 

Nichkhun text her and said that he might stay longer this time and he can feel that Tiffany get mad beacuse of it.

 

He chuckle.

 

Actually he wants to surprise her. 

Himself already missing her so he want to come back pretty soon.

 

 

Finally Nichkhun has arrived in Seoul. 

Happy face with a happy steps is a sign how happy he is right now. 

 

The first place he want to go is straight to her home. 

At this time she usually just stay at home, he want to surprise her.

 

He smile most of the time he drive there.

 

He stop at a store that sells flower and buy a bouquet of red rose.

He smell the rose and smile again then he place it behind him.

He almost arrived so he slower car's speed afraid that a She can notice

 

But his smile vanish with what he seeing right now.

Tiffany just come out from her house with a man, then the man open the door for her.

He is curious who is this man. Then that man looking at his direction and now he get the answer.

 

Just like that their car is going fast left him.

 

Nichkhun want to stay positif that there was nothing but he cant lie to himself that he is sad. Sad of what he saw. 

 

"Why Tiffany didnt tell me that she have met Siwon? " Nichkhun sigh and drive back to his house with a broken heart. 

 

"At least i'll be fine if she told me before" Nichkhun thought place the rose in the sofa and rest in his room.

 

 


Hi.. happy new year eve.

Lets pray for a better year in 2015.

I hope KF manage to tie the knot next year!

Lol