Chapter 4

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

/Day before the holiday begin/

 

"Khun, they have agree to choose this hotel for next week holiday. You know i really love beach and this hotel is just perfect" Tiffany said persuade him.

"I will think about it. Because my cafe will still open tomorrow. So i dont think i can leave it" i said to her and look at her pouting.

"But sulli can handle it. Come on Khun it will be fun! You look stress these days. And do you want to see me become a saint between that 2 love bird?" She said grabing my arm and swings it.

"Hmmm.. okay then.." i said to her and she give me that eye smile.

"Thank you oppa" she said and hug me then walk away to enter her house. "Safe drive, dont sleep to late and thank you for tonight" she said with her loud voice that may can wake her neighbors up from their sleep and i just chuckle at her act, indeed tiffany never change.

 

She just call me oppa..

Oppa..

 

How she call him that way with her aegyo voice still ringing like his favorite melody. She make him smile all the way home.

 

/flashback/

Tiffany wearing a tail hairstyle in her hair. She looks so cute that i want to take the tail from her hair. When we're walking near school i run to her and mess her hair.

I laugh and she yells at me..

"You are older than me but your act is like kindergarten's! I wont call you oppa anymore you silly!" She yells

And because of that he got his nickname silly and she just use oppa if she really want something from him

 

He still smile in his bed until his phone ringing..

He look at the caller id and sigh..

He ignore it until the caller tired and stop calling him again..

/End of Flashback/

 

 

"Woaahh.. the hotel is really beautiful. Look! The beach is on the behind of the hotel" she said excitedly while take one of khun's arm to look at the beach. 

 

"Its so refreshing!" She said and inhale the scent of the beach..

"Yeah. I miss to be here" he said and looking at the surrounding and smile

He dont know that the beautiful creature beside him is watching on him right now and its amaze her how his good looking face, white skin and calm face. He is just perfect. She taught.

 

"Have u visit here?" She ask still admire his visual

"Yes. But when a was young. I used to be here with my parents" he smile

"Lets go to see our room" he ask and take her hand with him. 

"Our room?!" She gasp

"I mean my room and taec and your room and jess silly! Or are you planning to sleep with me tonight, baby?" He said teasing her.

Her heartbeat beats so fast, so loud until she afraid if he can hear it.

Is she in love with him? her best friend?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hi guys. Sorry for not updating..

The vacation is start here..

 

Next chap maybe gonna be lovey dovey khunfany..

Sorry for short chapter x_x wil update it later

Enjoy the weekends!