Chapter 27

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

"Have your parents told you about it?" Nichkhun ask the girl who sit infront of him. 

 

"Yes. What do you think?" The long hair big eyes girl said.

 

"I won't do it. Not even in my mind. I already have girlfriend and i will only marry her. Sorry Vic. I cant" victoria only can put her head down and sink her heart down. 

 

"And how about Tiffany? Dis she know about this?"

 

"She is. But she dont have idea that you're the girl. And i dont want her to know, i dont want her to get worry and too much thinking about it. I can handle it on my own" Victoria look into his eyes when he explain it to her. 

She can feel the sincere of this man.

 

 

"I need a help. Victoria you are my friend, please help me and tell your dad that we're not agree with this arrangement." Nichkhun hold her hand with pleading eyes. 

 

 

 

 

Victoria Pov

 

Nichkhun rush out of the room After he said all of his mind about his dissagreement with this arrage marriage. 

 

"Should i? Or should o not?" O close my eyes and sigh.

 

Maybe this is the only chance to get him back. I saw his pleading eyes that he never done that to me. These years of waiting him, he just act so cold to me and the day he decided to come back here nothing make me happier to the thought of us getting closer like we used to be before. 

 

But the first time i look the way he look at her, i know that she own his heart. But it makes me felt jealous and insecure.

 

 

 

No! No one will have him other than me. I have wait him for years and now i have to give up on him? No.. Victoria wont let this.

 

 

"You have left me when i have no one. You left me when i need you the most. Where were you since then? Are you even thinking of me?" The memory of Nichkhun asking those things never left my mind. My biggest mistake and biggest regret. Those regret feeling keep hunting me, at how he treat me differently after that.

 

 

"I brought you a latte" someone walk in to my room, take me back to reality.

 

"What are you thinking eh?" Changmin smile at me and give me the latte. 

 

"Thank you" i smile back at him. 

For this 2 years Changmin have been a good friend of mine. He always show up whenever im feeling down.

 

"Nichkhun again?" I dont give him answer but a smile. He sigh

"He's back right now. But lets be happy that he's changed and he's happy with his life" 

"I know. But its hard. When the person you love happy when its not you the reason" she close her eyes again as sge taking a sip of the latte.

 

"Stop thinking about it. Its already late for lunch. Lets go" Changmin and i often do this lunch thing together. 

Well~ at first i rejected it but im finally take his offer as i run out of excuses. But i can say that its not bad. This guy is fun and im alone so...

 

 

I take my bag and we walk out of my room. 

"Sorry i forget about my key" Changmin said and run to get it.

I walk out and wait in the garden and see Nichkhun is laughing. 

 

He really looks joyfull and all smile glowing from his face. Without knowing my smile grow as big as him but it soon fade as i take a few step closer and see Tiffany with him.

 

"Oppa thats so embarassing" Tiffany said cutely, hands cover her face.

"But thats really a cute dance Young~ if you did it again next time i will ask you for a y dance instead"Nichkhun said as he gain a smack in his arm.

 

"Its great that no one see me!" 

"But its great if people see you tho- everybody will know that i have a talented girlfriend here" he said as he pinch her cute nose.

"Thats a bad joke oppa!" She said

"Nope. Its true anyway. But im serious when i say i dont want you to come home that late again like last night or not i will get really mad" he lower his face so he could look into her eyes.

 

"Ne"

 

"And dont wear those kind of clothes. Now you only can wear sweater when you met him. No bargain" she pout at his warn.

"But its summer! I dont wanna eear sweater its hot!" She said but Nichkhun only smile and walk away slowly but before he walk a few step, Tiffany catch his wrist and fix his necktie.

 

 

"This expensive necktie is so wasted to be used by a man like you. Who cant wear it in a right way" Tiffany said as she loose it and make it again for him.

 

"Who's going to make it for you if you dont have me?" Still focus on making it.

 

"My staff will help me maybe~" he said and gain a smack on his chest.

 

They laugh but suddenly Nichkhun make a movement that breaks my heart. He kiss her.

 

They're kissing like no one is watching.

And i hate myself more to see what infront of me. Its like a hard stab in the chest. My breathing become short as i can feel my eyes is getting hot.

I hate it. I dont want to cry. Not again.

 

But something block my sight. I turn around and its Changmin's hand who covered my eyes.

 

"Why you let yourself see it? You always have a choice to turn around" said Changmin sounds mad at me?

"But..." i want to give him excuse but fail. I cant hold any longer the tear i  my eyes then he hug me...

"Shhh.. its ok" 

 

End Pov

 

 

Tiffany made this Chicken Cordon Bleu  this morning and make her way to Nichkhun's office. She know that he's mad at her last night. He go home so late and dont know that Nichkhun have waiting for her. As she arrived home all she saw was the untouch food that she know really well from her boyfriend. But she bet that he is gone already so she felt guilty and made this main dish as return.

 

"How is it?" Tiffany ask him curious of the taste

"Hmmm.. its really good! Perfect!" He praise her and she smile proudly 

"I think my wife will be a better chef than me" he

"Nope. My husband will be the chef in the house. He already said so" they laugh how they play like a married couple.

 

"Finished!" They both smile 

"So.. what are you doing last night til you got home late?" Nichkhun ask her as he wipe .

 

"I was accompany Siwon Oppa to his old friend wedding" Tiffany answer without feeling the change of Nichkhun's mood.

 

"Why dont he just go alone?" Nichkhun ask, he is trying to hold his temper.

"I dont know. He ask me and im not going anywhere that time so.."

"So you just say yes?" Nichkhun getting impatient

 

"Yep. Look. I dont know that you're waiting in home honey" explain tiff. 

"But You can tell me!" Nichkhun start to yell. 

 

"Dont yell at me! I hate it!" She yell back

"My phone is run out of battery and i dont know that he ask me in time, and i dont ing know that you're going to be there! So dont blame me!" She's losong her patient and yell at him hard. She'a tired. They're fight a lot this past months.

 

 

Tiffany grab her things and walk out.

"Hey where are you going?" Nichkhun catch her wrist and make her turn her body.

 

"I'm tired khun. Are we going to start the fight again?" Tiffany hold her tear

No. She dont want to cry infront of him.

 

"You are the one who start it. You never try to protect our relationship" he said eyes lock at her

 

"Its you are too possessive for our relationship! Dont wear this! Dont wear that! Dont get to close with him! I hate you always told me what to do! Im not a little girl anymore!" She yell but what she said stuck in his head. Is this what she tought about him all this time? 

 

"I told you because im your boyfriend Tiffany. I tought you understand. But no! Im all wrong" he step back, looking down and shake his head afraid of what his mind is telling.

 

"You're not remember that im your boyfriend. You're not even thinking of how i feel." Nichkhun close his ears with both of his hands and keep shaking his head.

 

Tiffany gets worried and hold his hands "hey..hey.. oppa.. "

 

"You dont even care. All you care is ing around that guy!"

 

SLAP!

 

Nichkhun stop and look at her crying infront of him

 

"Is that what you are thinking of me? ing around ?" She tilt her head asking for explaination

 

Tiffany waiting for his answer but he remain silent. He dont want to think clearly not like this situation.

But for Tiffany, this silent answer everything

 

"Im tired .. im tired khun.. i cant be like this anymore.. i just cant with you.. you are not the person i used to love anymore khun.." Tiffany said and leaving him alone.

 


Sad chapter T.T