Chapter 19

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

N : so. When will you start to act to be someone else boy friend? 

 

Nichkhun say a bit irritated

He just done take a bath and only have a towel in his waist while Tiffany was reading magazine but get distracted of the view infront of  her. 

 

She is watching him from behind and gulp her saliva. 

 

You know how Nichkhun's body from behind and she agreed that her boyfriend's body is so hot!

 

 

 

N : whats with that look huh?

Nichkhun turn his body as he gove her a smirk, look at her who focus on watching him. 

 

 

T : what? Im not looking at anything.

 

Act as innocent as a little girl

 

 

N : is that so? Then what are you looking at until makes you smiling like crazy? Eii.. you only can look at me, no one else could love you as much as i do.

 

 

Nichkhun said while still busy choosing his shirt.

 

 

T : so cheessy! 

N : well im cheessy for you love

 

Tiffany slowly walk to him and back hug him

 

T : no one as sweet as you love

N : im so thankful that i have you

T : so do i. But what took you so long hun? Hurry or we will be late

 

N : i cant find a right shirt to wear

 

T : wear this! Because i will wear the red one

Tiffany point his blue checkered shirt.

 

N : you really have a good taste.

 

 

 

Yes. They decided to have 3 days off to spent holiday in jeju island since they always busy these past weeks

 

They arrived at the airport with holding hand with Nichkhun who bring their luggage and enter the taxi who drove them to the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

T: finallyyyy~ 

Tiffany said with her loud voice and throw herself to bed, Nichkhun join her.

 

Tiffany then roll herself above him and place her chin in his strong build chest. She need to admit that this is her favorite position.

Tiffany touch his chin and play it with her finger

 

N : what?

T : how could there's a handsome, cool, good at cook and so silly like you..

 

N : hahaha. He is actually exsist. And he is yours!

 

He said pinch her cheeks

 

N: where do you want to go today?

Nichkhun ask while raising one of his eyebrow

 

T: lets go to the beach and have a swim later

N : that sounds good! 

 

Tiffany stand up to get ready but Nichkhun still enjoy lay his body in this comfortable bed

 

T : come on then.. before its too late

 

Tiffany throw a pillow to his face

 

"Lets go!" 

 

N: im still sleepy.. sleep a bit pls. Yes hun?

Tiffany come closer and drag his arm forcing him to get up 

 

"Aaaah.. okay..okay.. lets go!" Nichkhun said and they go to the beach..

 

They wore a simple outfit and a pair of sunglasses, they enter the car that Nichkhun already rent and ride it after he open the sun roof

 

"Im really excited!" Tiffany said with her loud voice.

 

The top is opening and Nichkhun play the music in the air while Tiffany singing along with the music..

 

Nichkhun watch carefully the way she smile and singing along with the music. 

 

Indeed she's so lovable

 

The sun getting so hot and he close the roof top as they arrived there

 

 

He fix her messy hair and Tiffany become shy so sudden hide her smile.

 

They walk hand in hand with their bare foot walking around the beach, telling each other their lame jokes and story, share a secret smile and heart.

 

 

Nichkuun splash the water to her and she revenge with splashing more water on him until his shirt become so wet.

 

"Hey.. thats not fair!" He pout so cute as he tried to catch her and she run from his grasp.

 

"No.. i didnt mean to pour that much oppa" she was trying to escape but its too late. 

 

He catch her and hug her from behind making her shirt damp

 

They really enjoy their time. They laugh out loud and could feel the love is in the air.

 

 

 

"No.. oppa its too deep!" Tiffany said when Nichkhun drag her to the deeper area. 

 

Actually its not that deep. Its not even on the waist level but Tiffany just got scared of water so she dont want to taking it too deep.

 

 

Tiffany pull her hand and go back to the beach ..

"I said i dont want it" she said pouting and keep walk away slowly

 

 

"Hey come on! Are you afraid? You are no fun Minyoungah~" Nichkhun said splashing some water to her again

 

 

"No.. you dont know how danger it is to be there. how if there's a shark or something inside?! Also its dirty, i dont want to go inside there if you want just go by yourself!" Tiffany nag so long while walking away from Nichkhun. 

 

 

She sense someting different.

She only hear the wave and calmness of the sea without hearing anything else.

She look back to look at her boy friend but she didnt see his presence there.

 

 

"Khun..?" She try to call his name but still he didnt show up. 

Tiffany start to panic. 

Eyes wondering everywhere and she could feel the wave is stronger than before. 

 

Bad thought come over her mind. 

 

 

She run back to that zone and become more panic, her breath become shorter as tears start running out from her beautiful eyes.

"Khunnn! Dont play with me.. where are you?!"

"Its not funny! Khunn! Oppa! Someone help!" She scream in panic go back to search for help but before she could go any further someone out from the water and grab her wrist.

 

 

"Gotcha!" Its..Nichkhun.. he wanted to laugh but stop when he saw her tears.

 

"Its not funny you silly!" Her mind so blank that she know he only play around with this stupid things. 

She really scare for the thought she might lose him forever

 

Tiffany pull her hand but he's not letting go.

 

Nichkhun felt guilty, she looked really scared and tears still in her eyes

 

"Hey.. im sorry.. i didnt meant to" he look at her and she look him back with her sharp eyes.

 

"You shouldnt play like that.. dont you know how afraid i was?" She start cry again and walk away..

 

"Im sorry baby.. im sorry okay?" He said while hugging her

 

"Im afraid .. please dont play like this anymore. I think you're drawn or death. Im not ready of lossing you" she said hug him back

 

 

They end their beach time at that time and decided to go back to the hotel and spent the dinner there. Nichkhun buy the clothes from local market near the beach. 

 

As long their way to hotel, Tiffany didnt utter a single word to him.

 

 Silence feel the air inside the car, sometimes he sneak to look at her and sigh. 

 

He trick her too much this time. Now Tiffany mad again. Sigh

 

They ate the dinner in silent and go back to their room. They sleep in the same room with separate bed.

 

Tiffany still look so mad, she just wash her face and change her pajamas then cover her body witg blanket.

 

He watch her back from behind.

Sigh..

It should be their lovely vacation that they've been waiting for.

But today...

 

Nichkhun approach her slowly and sit at the side of her bed.

 

"Honey i know you're still mad at me. Im sorry.  I didnt mean to make you sad.. please say something.. " he plead her as he try to uncover her blanket but still no reaction

 

 

"Today should be our happy day but you ignore me like this. I know your not sleeping yet" Nichkhun said again, this time she turn around and face him.

 

Her eyes become red again

"Promise me dont ever play like this again. You should know how afraid i am when you were not there!" She raise her voice a bit this time

 

 

"Shhh.. i promise wont do that again babe.. please stop crying" he said as he hug her, Tiffany bury her face in his chest as she still sobbing

 

"I thought you were gone. Just imagining it freaks me out khun. I just cant .. "

 

"I promisr i wont leave you" he said as he let go her hug and make her face him. He cup her face and wipe her tears with his fingers

 

"This beautiful eyes only looks beautiful when you smile. Do you know I always see the light that strengthened me inside those eyes when you smile?" 

She shakes her head

 

"You are most beautiful when you smile. Now please smile for me sweetheart?"

He ask as Tiffany give him her sincere smile.

 

"Thats my love. Now you need to sleep because tomorrow we will go hiking and look for a beautiful scenery" he said as he pats her back making her more deeply sleep

 

 

He feel sorry for her..

 

I want to tell you everything

I might be really busy after this

We will rarely see each other

And i want you to keep those faith

Wait for me until everything is done and wait for me to comeback.

 

Being loved by such amazing person like you is enough for a man like me

 

He was in deep thought and realize that its time for him to go bed. 

He look at her who already sleeping peacefully.

He smile, he dont know why he love this girl so much.

 

He unwrap her hands that still hug him but before he go, her hand pull his hand. He look at her who look at him with her sleepy eyes

 

"Dont go please. Stay with me. Sleep by myside. I need you" Tiffany said and Nichkhun join her under the blanket as she move closer to him. 

 

He caress her hair as her hand land in his waist ..

 

 

 

 

 


Hello guys..

Im back again with a new chapther

But first of all..

Happy Lunar New Year all, for those who celebrate it.

Sorry for a long absence but im glad that there's some people still show their support toward this story..

Thank you!