Chapter 36

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany is changing her clothes. After the wedding party they decided to gp back to their hotel house. They agreed to have their honeymoon next week, they are going to Europe. 

 

She look at the mirror, look at her non make up face. Her eyes look so tired already but she cant hide the joy and nervous

 

"Tonight is my first night as a wife" 

She take a deep breath

"Tiffany Horvejkul" she smile at the reflection. 

 

She come out from the bathroom and find Nichkhun already wear his pajamas with neat, sit in the balcony drinking a glass of red wine.

 

She come to him take his glass and sit in his lap. 

They do nothing just enjoying this moment. His left hand was holding her waist and her right hand interwhined their finger. They look at the starry night.

 

"Tonight the night is so beautiful"

Nichkhun who's sit behind her caress her hair lovingly. 

"But no one as beautiful as you tonight"

Tiffany stare at him, cup his face and kiss him. 

She's straddle on top of him and put down the wine.

It feels new, the point that they never feel when they're in a relationship before. He roam her body with his hands and his mouth explore her neck and chest.

She's enjoying what he's doing that she cant help to . 

 

"Ughh.. Khun.. baby im cold" Tiffany said making Nichkhun realize they are still outside the balcon and she dont have her upper pajamas already, he dont even remember when its gone.

 

With their lips still connecting he lift her cheek and she link her legs to his waist and her hand to his neck so he can easily carry her.

 

Nichkhun place her in the bed carefully like she is the most precious thing.

 

"i love you steph"

"I love you khun and i want you" Nichkhun is smirking at her words

 

He just ask her to stay still and enjoy every please he made.

He kiss her from her legs to her chest then her admirable y shoulder then back to her lips.

 

"Khun.. pleasee" she pout so adorable that make him giggling. She cant wait any longer. 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany wake up in the middle of the night still feeling so hot after their make out session. She turn down the heat from remote AC and look at her beloved husband beside her. 

 

They're sweaty even only cover by a single sheet. He caress his angelic face and smile. Somehow inside her heart she feel happy and proud to be his.

 

She caress his face and hair until Nichkhun open his eyes

"Do i wake you? Just sleep again" she smile and still continue what she does.

"Why you're not sleeping?" He ask and pull her in his arm.

He hug her and she rest her head in his chest. 

 

"Just sleep Young" he said as he kiss her forehead.

"I will.. i love you" Tiffany said and rest her head in his chest like it is her pillow and she finally can close her eyes.

 

 

 

The next day after their haneymoon, they have a meeting for having dinner with The Jung family.

"So... unnie.. how it feels to become a married woman?" Ask the curious Jung soojung.

"Its great" said Tiffany and her cheek start to blushing again.

"KHUN OPPA FANY UNNIE SAID ITS GREAT TO MARRY YOU" Shout Krystal out loud until Nichkhun whose having a chit chat with Mr.Jung look at the girls and walk towards them.

 

"What are you saying Krys?" He look have no idea about what we are talking about.

"Tiffany unnie said that she feels great to marry you" giggle the younger girl as he bent down and meet Tiffany's eyes.

She got shy and close her eyes with her hands, fluster at his act.

 

 

"Of course it feels great. You gonna know it too when its time" smile Khunnie to the Jungs

"Yah.. Khunnie! She's still too young" smack Jessica in Nichkhun's back and Tiffany glare at her while she rub his back

"You cant hurt him anymore Jess. I wont let you smack him again" Tiffany rub his back and he kiss her

"Euh.. you two get a room!" Jessica said with her 'disgusting expression'

"Its alright.. you can have her right now but i can have her all night" said Nichkhun while laughing

"Yah! Stop it!" Jessica yell invite more laughter in the room

"Jung soojung, if you have find a man you really love you can ask him to spend time with me so i can see how sincere his love to you, im your brother too~" Nichkhun said it just like a protective brother.

"Arasso oppa. Gomawo" Krystal said as she hug Nichkhun. Krystal is really close with Nichkhun from the beginning, she admire him so much. For Krystal he's a prefect guy and she's happy that he can end up with his love one, Fany unnie.

 

"You cant hug me too long. My wife is watching Jung Soojung" Nichkhun said and Krystal let go of the hug and laughing.

 

"So.. have you planning to have baby?" Mrs. Jung join the conversation.

The newlywed startled at the question

 

"We dont know yet but i think its about 3 years later?" Tiffany utter and look at Nichkhun who just give a glare at her.

'Whats with him? Did i say something wrong? 3 years is too long?'

 

"What 3 years? Isnt it too long Steph?" Ask Jessica

"Nichkhun oppa love children unnie." Continue Krystal

"I still have contract with my company and i still want to work there" 

 

 

 

They are having a long ride but none of then utter a single word.

She know something is going wrong and its because of her answer. They havent talk about it and yet she decide it by herself.

 

"Baby are you mad?" She sigh looking at her husband beside her but he's busy with his book.

"I know you are. Lets talk" she close his book and take it from his grip

 

Nichkhun sit and his back rest in the headboard

"Are you serious that we have to wait for 3 years?" He sigh. He loves kids. She knew it and everybody know it too.

"I dont know. You know its my dream since i was young, to work with that brand. I wont waste that chance Khun" she said looking at her husband

"I told you,you can have your own fashion line. I will support you. But 3 years? Isnt it too long? You know how much our parents want to have their grandchild and how i love them?" 

 

"I thought you are going to support me" said Stephanie looking down.

 

Nichkhun sigh

"Heol.. its up to you steph. I know nothing would change your mind" said Khun bitter

"Lets just sleep" he said and pull their blanket leaving Tiffany whobjust staring at him

 

They are sleeping back facing each other.

They know the other havent sleep even they're not making any movement.

 

It doesnt mean that she dont want to have a baby. They talk about it before their mariage and she cant wait to have one too. But she got this promotion from her boss and it make her so happy. But right now she isnt love alone. She should learn to understand other.

 

She sigh

She look back and hug him

"Baby im sorry" he look at her as he rest her chin in his chest

"For what?"

"I should have consider your feeling too. We have been talk about it before and i know you're sad"

 

"Im not sad that i need to throw my dream for having a baby early but because i found out that you consume the pill that prevent you to get pregnant" Tiffany shock at his statement

 

"You know it?!"

"I found it" said Nichkhun and sigh

 

"You should talk with me, im your husband. I will always support your dreams and for every decision you made. Even it means i need to wait for i dont know how long. But im ok" Nichkhun said, she can sense he's sad from his tone that makes her feel more guilty

 

 

"Im sorry Khun.. Im sorry.. i shoulve know. I should discuss with you first. But im not gonna consume it anymore. Just if its happen then we should let it happen." She said hug and kiss him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A couple months later...

 

 

"KHUN! can you come here?" Yell Tiffany but Nichkhun still working out in their living room. 

 

He's wake up early in the morning and start this push up and sit up thing to maintain his body because his wife have complain him about his losing abs.

 

"Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!" Yell her again louder this time.

 

Nichkhun heard someone call his name and he turn off the radio and get her wife who called him in the bathroom

 

"Whats wrong honey?" Nichkhun ask concern at her wife pale face and her messy hair. The last time he check on her she's still sleeping peacefully 

 

"Are you sick? Feel nausea again? Should we go to see doctor?" Ask him worry

But Tiffany dont say anything. She just looking at him and never left his eyes.

 

"Baby i think you are sick. Lets go rest now and im going to call the doctor. Look, you look so pale!" Nag him.

 

 

Tiffany said that this week her condition is not really good. 

She felt dizzy and nauseated, she even get fever and almost faint but fortunately Nichkhun can catch her.

 

yesterday she was fine. But today she look sick again. Now she is showing her teary eyes while looking at him that leave him more worry

 

"Steph" he hug her with his shirtless body.

"Khun..." he face her and she show him this white stick with 2 line.

"Im 2 weeks late"

 

He is shock and cant believe if it is real or just his morning fantasy

 

He grab her side with both of his hand

"Is it real? Is it true?" He ask her still cant believe it

And Tiffany nod in agreement

"Its positive Khun" she convince him

 

"Whattt?! So.. IM GOING TO BE A DAD?!" right now he cant control his voice

And Tiffany share her happy tears with him

"We're having a baby Khun" Tiffany said in joy

"Thank you steph.. Thanks. I love you" he said with his teary eyes. He feels overwhelm with joy

 

 

Nichkhun look so happy that he hug her then carry her out to their bedroom and spin her.

 

"Oppa put me down im going to vomit"

"Oh im sorry baby" he said as soon as he put her down she run to the toilet and vomit. 

Nichkhun as a good husband he hold up her hair and her remain hair in her face then rub her back.

After she finished clean her face he carry her to their bed

 

"Im going to make you a soup. You need to eat right now" Nichkhun said as he stand up and walk to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

After their dinner Tiffany going back to their bed and soon Nichkhun join her.

She was reading a magazine but she close it as soon as Nichkhun rest his head on her lap.

 

"Hi my baby.." he face her stomach and close his face to her womb.

"Eventho i just know that you're there but i cant wait to see you. Mom and Dad really happy for you" Tiffany get emotional again, she almost crying when he mention them as Mom and Dad.

 

" Dont give Mom a hard time ok?" He caress her stomach

"I love you" he said and kiss her stomach

"And of course i love you too" he kiss her lips and he get up

 

 

"Where are you going?" Ask Tiffany as she see that he's going to leave the room 

"Im going to finish some paper, you take a rest ok?" He said and kiss her forehead

"But i need my hubby here at least until i fall asleep" said Tiffany with aegyo

 

"Ok then" he join her in the bed and put up the blanket on her. She link her arm on his waist and he caress her hair til she close her eyes.