Chapter 3

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Only time that can heal a broken heart..

And only love will make a new hope to be born again and this time the hope will be stronger than before

Tiffany look at Nichkhun calm face and smile..

She's not sure about this feeling yet. But to be like this is enough for her.. always stay close together just like what their promise to one another

 

After the graduation were all busy to look for a job. Some of lucky because inherit of their father company. Now tiffany become one of the fashion designer RiffzCompany, one of known brand in south korea and Nichkhun open his own cafe named "T's House".

They got so busy to build their life but they didnt forget to meet every friday and whenever they have free time to talk about their life, work, etc. Sometimes they will gather with Jessi, Tae, Sunny, Taec, Woo, Junho and a lot of their friends and sometimes just the 2 of them.

 

After 3 years of the graduation many of their close friend have reach their dream..

Jessica became the CEO of BlancGroup

Taec became directur of a tv show.

Junsu became a composer.

Sunny and Tayeon have the entertaiment company and just like that life goes by.

Taec now finally make a move and date Jessica. And it just strange for tiffany and nichkhun to look at them lovey dovey infront of them while back then they are like a cat and mouse that never stop arguing.

 

Yes. A lot of people change by the time.

And by the time they have found the person they love.

But what if all this time the right person is infront of you but you not regocnize it yet?

 

"Ewww.. get a room taec. Dont kissing in my car!" Nickhun said after looking at that couple whose almost kissing in the back seat

"Yah. Are u jealous? Just date Tiffany then. Kiss her, she's right beside u" jessica making him gulp his saliva. The couple on the back seat laugh hard.

Its entertain them looking at Nich and Tiff look nervous and awkward everytime they mention it infront of them. "Sshh. Im driving" Nichkhun to stir the conversation

"Look how red his ears. How cute!" Jessica teas him again. Only jessica knew this point to miserable Khun. 

"Enough jess.. he said he's driving" Tiffany finally said and cover one of his ear and down to his cheek.

And the couple in the back seat close their mouth in speechless after look at tiff and khun act like a real couple. "Thank u" khun said and looking at tiffany affectionaly. 

 

"Yeah its ok. It can shut their mouth. Hahaha" she's laughing.. he saw it and smile. He really love her smile.He will 

do everything to look at her smile blooming everyday.

He is sure that he love this girl, thr girl who was sleeping deeply next to him and make him smile everyday even just from a single message. 

 

He is driving until they reach their destination. 

They arrived infront of HVK hotel. One of the biggest hotel in Korea or maybe overseas. 

"Wow.. this hotel is so great.. but why its name is HVK?" Taec ask

"Idk. Such a weird name for a good hotel" khun answer and jessica look at him with questionable look and khun just taps her head.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for typo or grammar.

Sleepy but cant sleep. So i try to write this one..

:)