Chapter 1

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Its exactly 12 a.m where the sun shining so bright and there's a girl who pouting so cute under the sun light. She just finished her class and now she wants to looking for her hot cool bestfriend that everygirl wanna have. They are 22 and going to have graduate soon. Everybody envy her because she have a best friend like him and people say he is lucky he have a close relationship with her who have that cute face, funny, hot body that attract almost normal-guys in the university. they have been friends for long and close enough for people to say that they r look like a couple. But still, they deny it until now.

 

 

"Hey, are u waiting for me?" Nichkhun ask her and smile look at her pouting.

"You must be not checking your phone again. seems like you are having fun with those girls. Tsk" she said while fold her arms after got in the car. He smile and pinch her cheek. "Aigoo.. those girls only cheer me up, standing there, screaming, i'm just having fun playing basketball with the guys. You should see me dunk! Its a rare!" Nichkhun tell her with glee. He explain to her like a boyfriend dont want his gf to missunderstood. "Haha. You r so funny khun. I know you r at shooting" Tiffany laughing remembering when they r young and khun almost always at throwing dirty shirt to the basket and she laugh like crazy everytime she told this story to people.

 

He was embarassing but he smile secretly watching her laugh like this.

"So. Where are we going? House? Hospital?" He look at the changing on her face. "I think u could stop me infront of hospital. My dad can't watch over mom today. He said he's busy these days so yeahh.." he can see the slight sad in her eyes.

"How's her condition? Is she ok right now?" He ask about her mom. "She's doing fine. We talk a lot yesterday. And she ask u. She said she wants to thank u for taking care of me all this time" "no need to thank me. U know you r my best friend for a long time. Its my job to look after u" he smiled even his heart screaming /Because I Love U Steph!/ but he thinks he will never have courage to tell her. Maybe sometime, if the time is right, if the feeling is right.

 

Actually this is his worried too. Hwang family is like his own family too since they r grown up together and nichkhun family is in thailand so sometimes hwang family invite him to join their family dinner or event and its such a bless that he met this family.

 

If u ask about her mother, yes she is sick right now. A year ago her mom got an accident when her family go for a holiday in busan, Tiffany cross the street carelessly and there is a car who pass with no joking speed wanna hit her. But her mom push her and she got hit by that car. Until now, her mom still not fully back to normal. Have been in coma for a week then still need recovery until now. Fortunately she still remember us and can communicate. But her condition suddenly getting worst and 3 days ago she have to stay at hospital.

 

Nichkhun pov

I still remember the day when she cried really hard. She always think that its her fault everythink become like this. My heart broke seeing her like that. I hate it and i promise to myself will not let anything make her sad like this again. 

 

A phone call interrupting my thought..

 

"Yess.. who is it?" She answer and a couple seconds later she end the call and looking down. "Who is that?" He ask and tiffany looking at him with that sad expression he really wish never see again. Her eyes already red and full with tears that still not fall because she was still holding it. But its finally fall and my heart broke see her, confuse for what happen

"Khun, mom in critical condition" she cried

"Believe everythings will be alright. Keep praying for she will survive.. hey tiffany" he hold her hand who cried really hard.

"I am afraid khun .. what if.. oh no.. God please.." she slowly getting weak