Chapter 18

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

 /Flashback / 

 

 

N : Please stop crying.. 

 

Meanwhile Tiffany dont listen to him and continously sobbing 

 

N : i told you to stop crying! 

 

Nichkhun ask her with his loud voice, more like scolding her. Tiffany got surprise with his action. Nichkhun is not a person like that, ussualy he is the gentle one 

 

He never scold or being unpolite with someone even he dont like that person.

 

 Tiffany start crying louder this time making Nichkhun more panic and feel guilty.   

 

He join to sit and hug her. 

 

N : im sorry i didnt mean to scold you But i hate to see you cry, more when you’re hurt. I cant see you hurting over a man like that. He has gone for a months  without bother to telling you anything, just get over him Tiff. 

 

T : you dont understand khun. He is my first love and i cant just forget him like that. He left so much memory in my life. 

 

 

Nichkhun let go of his arms that wraps around her body then stand up. Tiffany look up to him. 

 

N : Everything might and will happen in your life. Good or bad we can never control it, we cant do anything, we cant even wondering asking why it was happened. Sometimes we just need to accept it and move on.   

 

 

He smile at her and giving his hand for her to reach and which she did. 

She stand up and Nichkhun wipe her tears in her face with his hands. 

 

 

N : you will be more beautiful without a single tear in your eyes. 

 

 

And she start to smile, a smile that make his day brighter and make his night stay calm, safe and sound. 

 

The beautiful smile that he always admire when the curve of her eyes forming a beautiful line that enchant him.  

 

Tiffany hold his hand make him froze like statue 

 

 

T : Thank you for always be here. I think you dont wanna be friend with me anymore. I’m sorry for neglect you when i’m with Siwon oppa but you’re still here. So thanks khun 

 

 

N : hey.. im with you whatever happens right? If you were happy when you are with the wrong person just imagine how it will be when you are with the right one. 

 

T : you’re too sweet to be true. I wish i have a brother like you! 

 

 

Tiffany spread her arms open to hug him and Nichkhun escape from her 

 

N : But i dont want to have a sister like you ! 

 

Nichkhun laugh and run away from the pink moster.   

 

 

 

 

/end flashback /   

 

 

Tiffany let go of his hug and rest her chin in his chest while Nichkhun still hold on her waist tightly. 

 

 

T : have you eaten yet? 

 

Nichkhun shake his head and Tiffany knit her eye brow. Worried of her boyfriend habit. 

 

T : why? 

 

 

She look into his eyes with her loving gaze and making him shy. 

His heartbeat beats faster and he need to hide it from her. 

 

 

N : ehmm.. i justt.. 

 

He look everywhere  to avoid her gaze and getting more fluster. 

Tiffany notice it and find it really adorable. 

She smile and continue gazing at him and wrap her small arms aroud his muscular body. 

 

T : why? 

 

N : i.. dont.. have appetide.. too lazy to cook 

 

Tiffany let go of him and walk to his opened door 

 

N : where are you going? 

 

T : cook 

 

 

She simply answer without looking at him, Nichkhun smirk and following her to the kitchen. 

Tiffany preparing the dish and tiddy her hair up then put his apron with caption “NO ONE BEAT THE Y CHEF” 

 

While Nichkhun watch her from behind, folding his arm and smile at his girl. How he wish he can spend everyday with someone he loves like this. 

 

Tiffany start to chop the vegetables and put it on the pot with water and seasoning it. 

Nichkhun walk slowly to get her and stop when she is stirring the soup. 

Then he backhug her, shocking Tiffany.

 

Nichkhun hug her tighter this time and starting to kiss her neck down to her shoulder, enjoying the intimacy they had right now expressing how much he misses her these days. 

 

Tiffany just look down, she cant look at him back but Tiffany really enjoying his companion. 

 

She miss him so bad. 

 

 

N : i wish i have a time like this everyday 

 

Tiffany smile secretly trying to hide her head. 

 

N : i miss you steph.. 

 

T : so do i khun. How i wish everytime the door open its you who come for me. But you go home without even telling me. 

 

She slap his chest lightly and they eat peacefully 

 

 

T : when i arrived here i saw those flowers. Who’s flower is that? 

 

Tiffany said and pointing to the flower in the sofa 

 

N : oh.. those flowers actually belongs to you but when i reach your house you’re not there. So..

 where are you going yesterday?

 

Tiffany became fluster and guilty. Its not like she is cheating on him.

 

Yes. She go out with Siwon oppa yesterday to solve things that still burden her. 

 

She wants to tell Nichkhun the truth but somehow she dont want him to missunderstood either. 

 

T : i’m just going somewhere to eat with Siwon oppa. 

 

N : Siwon hyung? You met him?

 

Nichkhun act like he didnt know anything but somehow he is happy that she told him the truth. 

She nod her head 

 

N : and then.. ?

 

T : we’re just talking.. are you fine with it? 

 

N : of course im okay 

 

 

Nichkhun trying to hide his jealousy

 

N : and... do you relief after that? 

 

T : he explained to me of what happened before.. 

 

Tiffany guide him to sit in his bed and she sit beside him, Nichkhun listen what she said carefully 

 

 

N : and what he said? 

 

Nichkhun voice and face become serious. Tiffany sigh 

 

T : he said he’s sorry that he left me without saying anything and he felt regret to be such a jerk like that. But he can’t do anything because his mom is sick and need quick treatment. I know he really love his mom and she is the only one he had so he need to fly to Germany quickly with all things he had. Stay for 6 months there and they run out of money, so he decided to move to London to work and continue aunty cancer treatment. 

 

N : i wish i could help them and how’s his mom condition right now and why he didnt contact you at all? 

 

T :  he said he lost all of his contacts and dont have money to come here khun. Aunty's health getting better from last year, doctors said that she could fully recovered but they don’t know what happen until her cancer become worst than before. The doctors said that aunty’s life will not going long so they recommend him to make aunty always feel happy to spend the rest of her days. Thats why Siwon oppa decided to come back to Seoul and stay here for 3 months, thats what she wish for right now. 

 

 

N : i wish they can stay strong 

 

T : and khunn.. 

 

Tiffany said while holding his hands and stare at his eyes hoping he will understand what she's going to say.

 

 

T : please dont get mad and understand me, promise? 

 

Nichkhun nod his head 

 

T : Siwon oppa told his mom that he’s still in a realitionship with me and...  he ask my help to pretend to be his girlfriend 

 

 

Tiffany bit her lip and look closely at his expression. 

 

 

N : and you say yes?!

 

Nichkhun rise his voice a bit and look at her eyes while Tiffany nod his head and look down cant see his eyes.

 

N : i know you want to help them but do you consider my feeling? 

 

Nichkhun search for her eyes

 

T : its just 3 months Khun.. please understand me, i want to help..

 

N : do you perhaps still love him?

 

Tiffany surprise by his question

 

T : are you doubting my love for you? I  Might loved him but thats in the past Khun. You shall know that right now i only love you, no one else but you!

 

She said with teary eyes, how could he doubt her love for him. She look back but before she walk away he grab her wrist and pull her hand so they look face to face. He held her face up to his face..

 

N : no. I love you too and its true. I just dont feel good about it

 

T : we're just acting infront of aunty. I just want to help him khun. I know how it feels to lost the person you really love and i dont want to regret if its too late. Please understand me.. but i wont do it if you do not agree with it.

 

 

Nichkhun sigh. Confuse what he will decide

 

 

N : promise me you are doing it only for aunty

 

T : i promise you. I love you and dont ever doubt it. 

 

He kiss her to let go off his worries. 

 

 

 

She said and they kiss

 


Hai..hai..

 

Its me again..

Im back with a longer chapter this time :D

 

Hope you will like it guys!

xoxo