Chapter 30

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

I open my eyes and trying to sit down, feel so dizzy and weak. I strip down my blanket and saw that my clothes is changed, i remember i wear my dress.

 

 

The last thing i remember is go home with siwon oppa, he go and i was feeling so weak and dizzy. I want to call someone because i dont think i can survive the night. Then i dont remember anything, i thought i called jessica last night.

 

My door is open and i can smell something delicious. 

Well~ its not jessica then.

 

 

I walk out of my room to see who's cooking. I lean on my door because im still feeling so weak. Then I watch Nichkhun in the kitchen cooking something. He seem focus as usual without noticing that i walk closer to him. I pull the chair and finally he's looking back.

 

 

"Are you feeling better?" He look back at me while give me his smile and continue his job. His smile, My favorite smile. 

 

"Yep. I wake up cause im starving" i touch my flat tummy and it growl, he notice it and we're laughing.

 

 

He serve the poridge with chicken and soup for two of us.

"Lets eat!" He said cheerfully holding his spoon. I take a spoonful and eat it. I feel the taste and close my eyes, im trying to remember every detail of the taste. Im really miss his cook.

 

"Is it that good that you need to close your eyes?" I blush at his comment. He look at me while we eat 

"Should i add it to my new menu in cafe?" He take a spoonful into his mouth.

"You should. I feel refreshed after eat it. It would be a perfect menu to patient" i said honestly.

 

"Wait a minute~" he said as he answer his ringing phone 

"I cant right now. Sorry im not feeling well today." He said. I know he lied. He just cant leave me at this state. 

"Victoria ... can you represent me for meeting tonight?" So its Victoria who call him huh? What's she want?

Im just sit stay cool wait for him to end the call but victoria keep asking him.

"Huh? You dont have to come here. Im just not feeling well, i'll be alright" 

He said. So she's wants to come to him right now? 

"Really.. im ok vic.. thank you" and he end the call.

 

 

"Sooo.. i think someone just have a free nurse" i avoid his gaze try to drink a glass of water.

"No.. she just seems worried about me" he said avoid my gaze

"I see"

 

 

I stand up to clean up the dishes but he stop me and i start to feel dizzy again so i need to hold him to provide my balance 

I can feel my eyes so heavy and it start closing but i gain my conscious back as he shook my body

 

 

"Are you okay? We should go to hospital" he said and pull me in his arm

"No. Stay here. I just need to rest a bit oppa" i said as i lean on his chest.

"But it can be worse youngah" he said in worry tone.

"I promise i will be better. You know i really hate hospital. Not just me but we do" i can see him smile even my sight start to blurry

 

He then place me in the bed and hand me the medicine. I gulp it and lay back again. He sit beside me and my body automaticaly change it position, i lay my head on his lap and he start to caress my hair. 

 

Well~ i cant help but start to clingy with this guy around. 

I will forget the fact that we're just broke up. Well~ he's my best friend after all.

 

 

"Thank you for coming oppa" i said enjoy his caress my cheek.

"Its fortunate that im still in the house" 

"Actually you dont have to come" i said and gulp down my saliva

"I just have to. You are my best friend and its my job to take care of you" he said and im feeling disappointment . Yes  im just a friend.  

 

"Thank you" i said again and he pinch up my nose

"You dont have to silly. Im here, always" he said

 

I close my eyes as im enjoying Nichkhun oppa caress my hair. I just realize how i need him in my life. This time is just right but i dont want it to let it slip for sleeping. I open my eyes and find that he stare at my face exactly infront of mine, his eyes never left mine that makes my cheeks blush and heart racing.

 

"Can i ask you something oppa?" I said looking at him

"You better sleep and rest first as soon as you get better you can ask me anything" 

He said

 

"No. I wont sleep its still 6. Oppa.."

 

 

Nichkhun's POV

I get nervous as she open her eyes and caught me staring at her.

She's just so beautiful even without make up and pale face. 

And im asking God how will i move on from this girl if we're really not meant to be with each other  

 

"Oppa" she call me..

"Oppa.. thank you for the roses"  she said

"What roses?" Ask me frowning my eyebrows.

"So its not you?!" She said and im trying to hold my laugh as i looking her all panic.

"Then who?" She said again hold her head and her eyes shooting at me when i cant hold it anymore and burst in my laughing.

 

"Yah oppa! Its not funny! How if there's stalker" she said slap my chest and i act as its really hurt until the atmosphere become silent again.

"Oppa. Why you're never coming here?" 

"I know you still dont want to see me. I know you're still mad at me and im understand it" i give my smile at her

"How do you know?" 

"I know you better than anyone else young"

 

"Im sorry young. I should've control my emotion. I dont know that its going to be like this. Im sorry, im just jealous. You've been busy with your friends, hyung, your work. Its just that.. i miss you" i said move closer to her and try to search her eyes but she choose to look down.

 

"I love you" i said bring up her chin ..

I wait for her answer. I hope she said that she love me too but she didnt say anything until i lose my hope and let go of her chin.

 

"Am i the only one who felt this way?" I said, chuckles and look away avoiding her..

 

"Ahh.. i just know right now" i get up and look up. I dont want her to see disappointment in my eyes, i dont want to look pity infront of her.

 

"Oppa.." she called but i dont want to look at her until she try to stand up and reach my arm and hug my back.

 

"Oppa dont missunderstood" she said a d i try to let go of her arms. I look back at her and cup her face.

 

"Its alright. You need to rest now" i said and watch her back to her bed. I put the blanket to cover from her toe to her chest then i watch her sleep.

 

 

 

I open the door cause it rings means someone is outside the door to finally find its Siwon Hyung who's behind it.

 

"Nichkhun?" He seems not happy look at me here.

"Where's tiff?" He said as he enter the house even im still not let him in yet

"She is sleeping a while ago"

"I heard she's sick. So i came here to brought her this juice and fruits"

He said and put in on the fridge then enter her room.

 

I watch something that i shouldnt. The door is open and i see him caress her hair and sit on the side of her bed.

Then Tiffany hug his waist.

 

That thing broke my heart. Why should i look at this? I know its not Tiffanys fault, she's not even conscious but i cant help to feel this heart broken again. I choose to stay away from the door and my phone start to ringing.

 

 

"Nichkhun. You need to come here. My father wanted to talk to us." 

"Alright. Be there vic"

 


hope u gonna like it !