Chapter 12

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

He gave her a towel.

"Here, you better take a bath now. Before you catch a cold and i will make a soup for you. And dont worry i will give you my old shirt that may fit to you" he smile lovingly and tap her head.

She love it. They have been friends for years and she always admire his smile but his smile this time more meaningful. She smile back at him with her most beautiful eyes smile. 

 

 

While she enjoy the warm water that flow from her head trough her legs, someone knocks the door so she finish her shower faster and cover her body with a towel. She open the door a little with only her head out.

"Have you finished?" The guy ask and give her a set of pyjama while stare at her body that covered by a towel

"Yes. Thank u" she take it and close it.

She rest her head in the door and feeling shy so sudden. The way he stare at her make her warmer more than the warm water before. "Heol~" she sigh and look at the mirror how red her face is.  

Then she look at the pyjama and just realize that the pyjama is for a girl and pink.

 

She wonder why he could have this one.

Did a woman ever stay here? But who?

Just the think of it make her feel uneasy. She frown her forehead but she just have fix a problem with him and she dont want to ruin this night.

 

She go out with a hair still a half wet and get himself still prepare the food.

 

She sit with and theres 3 kind of food in the table. 

"Try it" he said

"You didnt eat ?" She ask and he just smile at her, shook his head

 

"Look. The food is quiet a lot.. you have to eat it too" he just smile

"If you wont eat then i wont too. Just look at your body" he look at his body. Theres nothing wrong with my body, he thought.

"You lost your weight. What will others say about me. That i cant take care of my boyfriend." She said pout annoy with his stubbornness.

"Alright alright.. i'll eat it" he said as he move closer sit next to her.

 

The dinner filled with their laugh, fed each other and joke with cheesy stuff.

 

He just knew that she is a shy type but got hype all of sudden and laugh over a little thing. She is so cute! He scream in his heart.

 

Tiffany Pov

Today is the best night in my life!

Never knew it before that Nichkhun is such a romantic funny guy. Its just the best. Even its just a simple dinner inside the house but i feel really special. I cant help but shy whenever he looks me in the eyes. Its like i can see his love from his eyes. So warm and gentle. I pray that he is the one for me because i cant see him with other girl or live my life without him. What i can say is i really love this man.

 

"Its too late, better you stay for a night here. Its still raining anyway" he suggest

"Then i will sleep in guest room" i said

"why not in my room?" He ask

"We're just going to sleeping right?" He said smirk in his face

 

My heart beating fast for thinking another thing might possible happen if a couple sleep in the same room.

 

 

"Are you thinking we gonna do 'it' ?" He laugh.

"Yeah. Its impossible too. Its just both of us in this house. We can do anything and no one will know." He said smirk again and walking closer to me. 

 

From shy im scared right now. I step back slowly and cover my eyes with my hands and suddenly i feel he hug me

 

"You need to know i wont force you to do it. One day you are gonna be the one who beg it because im your hella y handsome boyfie of yours" he chuckle in his hug and kiss my forehead

 

"Now have a sweat dream princess" he guide me to the guest room and i  find myself smile alone in the bed 

 

 

 

"Me? Beg for it? No way!" She said smiling to herself.

 


Hi fellas!

Here i give you a short chapter.

Gonna update again tonight or tomorrow when i have a free time.

Thanks for new subscribers.

Enjoy reading ^^