Chapter 31

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany POV

I feel someone touch my cheek and it wake me up. I thought it was khun oppa until i open my eyes and realize its not him. I was hugging siwon oppa waist as he was starring at me. I caught a guard and back up.

 

"Siwon oppa?" 

"Are you feeling better now?" 

"Yes. Thank you"

I look down and think where is hile right now? Why suddenly siwon oppa here?

I look at the clock its 11 om now

 

"I brought you fruits im gonna take it for you" he said as he stand up and walk away but before he lost i gain my courage to ask

 

"Did you see Nichkhun oppa?" 

"No. I didnt? Did he come here?" He ask again. Did Nichkhun really left me alone? Impossible. He even lied to stay with me but where is he right now?

"Then how can you come into my house?" I look and observing through his eyes

"The door is unlocking so i came to see you" he answer the question calmly then he go out to take the fruits

 

 

Is Nichkhun oppa really left me behind alone? When im at this condition? 

No he's not. At least he will wrote me a letter before he go.

I walk out to my room and search maybe he left a piece of paper but i dont see anything.

 

"Oppa. Did Nichkhun oppa really didnt say anything before he left?" I ask him again

"No. When i come the house is empty. Why you still search for him. You said you wanna move on, then dont try to find him. He's a jerk he hurt you and made you cry" he unexpectedly said those things

"What? Yes we may broke up but doesnt mean that he's a jerk. Oppa watch your words!" I said because even we arent in a relationship anymore but i do still respect him, he's still the best guy i ever know.

"I think you hate him"

"I do hate his act before but doesnt mean you can judge him by our problem" 

 

 

"Ok..i come to take care of you not to fight you so rest again its midnight already" he said as he give the fruits for me

"I will sleep in the couch" Siwon said

Is he not going home?

 

 

 

Nobody POV

Its been 2 weeks but Nichkhun never come back or call or text her. 

Tiffany's worry and wonder why he suddenly missing just like that. She hate him yet she miss him, she cant find the best word to define it.

 

Siwon always accompany Tiffany, become her shoulder when she need someone and be the one who take care of her well. Slowly but sure he want her heart fully just for him.

 

Its should be the last week of their pretentions of being a couple but unexpectedly Mrs. Choi condition became worst, she cant even move to another country who have a better treatment. Doctor said it will only waste her time, the only thing we can do is enjoy our last time with her. 

Siwon so lost and sad when he know about her condition but this time its Tiffanys time to be there for him, when tiffany is alone on her own siwon oppa always come and be there for her at the point she confuse herself even more that she love Siwon again.

 

 

End Pov

 

"Where arr you going to take us son?" Mrs. Choi ask Siwon who still driving. 

"We're going to have dinner in a hotel mom. Its really luxury and this hotel is become a trend where rich people or foreign celebs have to visit when they're coming to korea" he said with loving eyes.

 

Tiffany just sitting quietly in the seat listening the whole thing they're saying, actually she's not in the mood to go outside but since its Siwon oppa who ask it she cant say no to him.

 

The route seems familiar and she start to get worry. 

'Its seems familiar to Nichkhun's hotel route' she thought. 

 

As they arrived Tiffany hold Siwon's hand as usual for them and walk together enter the hotel. Yes its HIS hotel.

 

A lot of things come through her mind

'I dont want Nichkhun see us while im still 'dating' with Siwon oppa. I wont make him feel bad'

'But i do want to see him and asking where is he all these time'

'And to admit that i want so bad to see him again. Did he feel the same way? Did he want to see me too?' A lot of kind worry start to popping in her head until Siwon touch her hand to make her back to reality.

 

"Why you're not touching your food? You dont like to be here?" He said and im shaking my head

"No oppa thank you for taking me here, this place is really good" and he smile at me.

He cut the steak and feed me which i should to receive it.

"Eat well ok" he said

"Thank you oppa"

 

 

In the middle of the dinner the music change to a kind of romantic music. 

Siwon stand up and asking for her hand to dance with me

"Do you want to dance with me?" He said with eyes not leaving hers

"I cant dance" she said, she just dont want to get too far with him.

"Its easy. I can teach you" he pull her to the center with a bunch of couple who gather between them

 

Siwon pull her hands to his shoulder and land his hands in her waist. And they moving in sync with the rhyme.

 

"Its easy right? Dont think too much about how to dance just feel it and enjoy it" he said

"You dont look good tonight? Something bothering you?" 

She shake her head

"Just reminder. Im here with you. Dont worry about anything else" he said and she nod her head and lay it in his chest

 

As she look land her head in his chest with move their feet sync with the music, she felt someone is watching her until she look at her left and found someone watching them from balcony of the dance hall..

 

 

Its him...

She let go of Siwon hand and look at him who's watching them from above..

 

He saw everything..