Chapter 37

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Nichkhun run with a heavy heart.

In a calm hospital hall his heart cry out her name. Nichkhun is in the middle of his meeting when his secretary enter the room to inform him about his wife.

 

"where's my wife? Mrs. Horvejkul who just came here" ask him to the nurse and she point at her right hall.

He is slowing his run a bit when he see Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon waiting outside the room. He's panting and come closer to Taeyeon.

 

"How's her condition Tae?" He ask the petty girl infront of him. He got a call from Sunny that Tiffany is faint and now in the hospital.

 

"Doctor still check her out Khun" the small girl replied but her eyes become teary

 

"Hey.. whats wrong?" 

"I should've know that she's pregnant. I shouldnt ask her to come with me for interview and observing people in the market." The girl cry and Nichkhun pat her shoulder

 

"Its ok Tae.." 

"She's faint and i saw blood running between her legs. Im sorry khun. Im so afraid" Nichkhun hug Taeyeon and tell its going to be alright but he is worried as hell inside him. 

He's afraid too..

He is worry about Stephanie and his child.

"She is a strong girl, she will be alright"

Nichkhun said as he pats her back.

 

"Is Mr. Horvejkul is here?" The doctor come out from the room and asking Nichkhun to come with him.

They are entering the room.

Nichkhun saw Tiffany who still unconscious in the bed. Her face look pale and Nichkhun come to hold her hand

 

"How's her condition doc?"

Tiffany move her finger and open her eyes slowly

"Khun.." she call him weakly, she dont know why she felt so weak and still feeling dizzy

"Where am i?" She touch his face

"You are in a hospital baby" he kiss her palm

"Is my baby alright?" Tiffany asking the doctor and her husband worriedly

Frowning her eyebrows when no one answering.

 

"Your baby is doing fine right now. You are so lucky that you get handle quickly because if you lose more bloods than its going to be worst. Your pregnancy is weak... I hope you will be more careful at your activity." Tiffany listen carefully at ehat he said and looking at Nichkhun feeling his tense

 

"Its natural to get morning sickness such dizzy or nausea in your first trimester but dont forget that the chance to get miscarriage is bigger in the first trimester Mrs. Horvejkul." The doctor said 

 

"But can i still doing my job and daily activity?" Ask Tiffany

 

"You can but as i told you to be careful like do not go alone or overwork or going to crowd place. Im gonna add vitamins for you on my prescription" Advise him

 

"And the baby right now?"

 

"Dont worry the baby is healthy" smile the doctor then he leave the couple alone

 

When the couple alone they're quiet for a while. Tiffany feel sorry for him because she's not telling him that she's going work today. 

 

"Hey.." he start the conversation and sit closer to her. 

He caress her hair and it make her feel more guilty.

"Im not telling you that im going to work this morning and its not my part to go there actually but i went anyway because im feeling so bored at home."

He just sit there to listen to her

 

"I know i shouldnt. The place was so crowded and smell so bad that i want to throw up then im looking for near toilet and end up in this place" she felt so guilty for her husband and make her baby in danger. Tiffany start crying and Nichkhun hush her by kiss her forehead

 

"Hussh..Dont cry baby im not mad at you." He explain

"You are fine and the baby is healthy. Im not mad, im just worried. Silly.. if you bored just call me and i'll be there as quickly as possible" said Nichkhun erase her tears in her cheek with his thumb.

 

"Im going to call your friends in. They're worried about you two" smile Nichkhun as he go outside to call the girls.

 

 

 

Nichkhun and Tiffany arrive at their house. Nichkhun want her to stay at hospital at least a night there but you know Tiffany never like hospital even the smell of it so she beg him to let her rest at home. 

Nichkhun touch the password code and they are enter their house. 

"Welcome home baby" said Nichkhun as he escord her slowly enter their house. One of his hand hold her arm and the other hold her bag.

"Im not even left this house for a day sweetie" she give him weak smile. 

 

 

Nichkhun carry Tiffany to their bedroom and put her carefully in the bed.

 

"Im not smell so good Khun. I was looking for fishes in that market because im craving for it. But i dont know where is it right now." She sigh. 

Even she dont like to go to traditional market to choose fish because the market smell fishy but she endure it because she want it so bad.

 

 

"The hotel should had it. You can just ask them" 

"But i want to choose it myself" said Tiff with her aegyeo

"Ok ok you won. But do you still crave for it?" 

"I am. Can you cook it for me? Im going to take a shower" She plead with aegyeo that Nichkhun cant resist. 

 

"Arasso.. are you really can take a bath alone? I can accompany tho" said Nichkhun grinning.

"Hmmm.." Tiffany act to thinking at his request.

"No need to think i know you want it too" said Nichkhun as he carry her in a swift to their bathroom.

 

 

 

"Khun.. i think im gonna resign from the company soon" tell Tiffany to Nichkhun who sit behind her. They are inside the bathtub with bubble bath cover them. Nichkhun was kneading her damp head and Tiffany playing with bubbles in her palm. Nichkhun stop what he do when heard about her thought.

 

"I think you want to fight for it Steph. What makes you step down your job because i know you love it so much" 

 

"I dont want things like today happen again. I love this baby already khun and i really dont want to lose her." Tiffany said she unconsciously caress her stomach that cover with bubbles.

"So.. its a girl? I want a boy" said Nichkhun playful.

"So he can protect you when im not around"

 

 

"I just wanna tell you i won't force you to stop. I know you love and have desire in fashion. I just know it since we're friends, its your dream so its your choice. But thank you considered it Steph." Said Nichkhun as he search for her lips to kiss her and she turn her head to side to receive his kiss.

 

 

 

Tiffany is crossing her arms while she waiting Nichkhun to get ready, they're gonna check her pregnancy.

"Khun.. what are you waiting for?" Yell Tiffany who's standing unpatiently near the door

"Im looking for my car key" Said the hudband

"Ugh. Its here" she show the key that on her grip

"Okay lets go" Tiff sigh 

 

 

"Im hungry" claim Nichkhun. 

"You already had your dinner Khun" They had dinner before going to hospital

"I know but i want eel bbq. Im craving for it, lets just check it quickly and go to eat eel bbq" said Nichkhun with focus on the road

"We ate it yesterday hun" Tiffany said because she was craving for it yesterday at night and now its him.

 

 

"Its your 5th month pregnancy and thank you for taking my advise wisely Mrs. Horvejkul. The baby is healthy. Now its time to check the gender with USG machine" the doctor said

 

Tiff is laying at the bed with her head watching the monitor.

Doctor put the gel in her stomach and caress it with the machine.

 

The monitor is slowly appear a picture of a baby's presence. Not too clear but they can see the head, body and feet. 

But they can see baby's heartbeat clearly that makes their heart cry in joy.

 

Nichkhun who's stand beside her hold her hand and she look at her husband who's smiling at the monitor and kiss his hand.

 

"The baby is healthy, the heartbeat is normal but i cant see the gender yet. Maybe the baby is still shy" joke the doctor

 

"Baby let the doctor see it please" Say Tiffany and the doctor move to other side for better view and found it.

 

"How doc?" The doctor smiling and put down the machine then the nurse help to clear the remain gel in her stomach.

Nichkhun help her to sit and sit beside her, his hand is linking on her waist.

 

"Congratulation Mr and Mrs. Horvejkul.. its a boy" said the doctor and give the couple for a handshake to congratulate them

 

Tiffany cant believe it that she cover and Nichkhun is smiling from ear to ear cant hide his happiness.

 

He bend down and kiss her growing womb "i love you son"

"Thank you steph" he kiss her forehead.

 

Tiffany still speechless she was so happy that she might cry and end up hug her husband instead.

 

This man have shared the same pain and happiness with her. It just have to be him. She smile on her happy tears.

 


Thank you for reading :)

Having my holiday so i can write this chapter.

Hope you can enjoy it.

Thx for your subs, vote and supporting comment XD