Chapter 24

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany sigh..

After that night Nichkhun act differen tly to her..

He rarely call her or ask her to meet him?

 

"Is he really that busy?"

Tiffany sigh as she continue sketch her work and makes a girl beside her notice it

 

"Whats with the sigh? You look so sad lately" Taeyeon her workmate move to sit near her. 

 

"Do i?" Tiffany ask back and the girl nod

"Do u have a problem? You can share it with me" 

 

"Nichkhun oppa. He act weird lately. I think that he changed" Tiff sigh again

 

"And what makes you think that he changed?" 

 

"He gets more busy after he recieve his new job and the place is quiet far from here so he rarely visit me. You know, Usually we met almost everyday. And the last time we met he act cold towards me, its usually him who call me and ask me out but until this day he's not calling me. Now what should i do tae?" Tiffany told her with a little teary eye. But she hold it, dont want everybody see her crying.

 

"Ahhh.. so its the problem? I have treat my boyfriend like that too. I avoid him so i can see how much he really love me and fight for me, that time we got fight over a simple things so i want to avoid him and see how he react. Maybe its the same with Nichkhun oppa, he is so busy right now so maybe he want you to support him and be there for him. Or Maybe right now he have wait for your call. Talk to him tiff, it will makes you feel better" Taeyeon said caress her arm

 

"Thanks taetae.. "

She smile and hug her

 

 

 

Tiffany just arrived at her house and change her clothes, she is about to eat dinner and try to dial Nichkhun's number but he is not answer it.

She try again this time and finally he pick up

 

"Khun" she said softly, suddenly she got so emotional and cry. How she miss talking to him

 

N : You havent sleep yet steph?

He ask in worry

 

T : No

 

N : Then you need to sleep now

 

T: Why dont you call me?

Tiffany ask him straight to the point

 

N : Then why you just call me right now? You just realize that you have boy friend? 

 

Tiffany get shock over what she heard. Her boyfriend is not like that. She can feel the tension between them.

 

T : What are you talking about?! I miss you and i need you! But you're not even calling! 

 

She said as her eyes get teary. Nichkhun remain silent..

 

T : do we have a problem? If we do, please talk to me. Dont act like this to me, it hurts me khun! 

 

Nichkhun notice that she's crying and it makes him feel more guilty.

He just feels so lonely and a lot on his mind these days. 

He misses her too. But his ego tell him to wait for her call, he want to see how much she misses him, he want to prove what he saw is false.

These days he feels confuse and lost.

 

He want to let the thing that happened go but it flash again in his mind.

 

N : I saw you

 

Tiffany got confuse witg his sentence

 

T : what? What did you see?

 

N : that day when you refuse to meet me.. i saw you go out with Siwon hyung. 

 

T : its a missunderstanding khun! 

 

N : you said that you are busy but i saw  that you are with him.

 

T : its not like what you see.. please let me explain..

 

N : you better explain

 

T : that day when you ask me out. I truly cant because i still have a meeting, i want to see you but i dont want you to wait for me too long so i said no but the meeting got canceled so i decided to prepared a dinner for you. In the grocery i met Siwon oppa and he help me to bring the plastic bags and other ingredients. Dont be missunderstood, trust me.

 

 

After she explain everything Nichkhun remain silent. He feel more guilty right now. 

 

N : im sorry young

He said as he close his eyes

T: you need to learn how to trust! You can ask me or tell me but you choose to act like this

N: sorry steph.. im going to your house right now

T: no need khun. You can come tomorrow. You need to rest now. I know you are tired.

 

 

They end the call. Somehow Tiffany feels relief that theor problem is clear. But she still dissapointed with him.

 

 

 

She fall asleep but she feel someone touch her lips until make her open her eyes. 

She got surprise that Nichkhun is infront of her right now. His face is so close with her. 

His kiss her again, make her tears drop for how she misses him right now. 

She miss him that she wont let go of his lip.

Circle his neck with both of her hands  then hold his face, they keep kissing until they run out their breath.

 

 

"I miss you" Nichkhun said hold her head with both of his hands.

"I miss you too" she saod and hug him.

 

They let go the hug and Tiffany look at the clock. Its 3 am.

 

"I told you not to go" she said, she's worry but also happy for the fact that he's here now.

 

"But you're happy that im here right" he said as he join her in the bed.

 

"Of course im happy silly. How long you want me to wait?" She said as she hug him. 

 

"I miss you" she said as she in hale his scent. Vanila scent, his favorite.

"I miss you too. I miss your smile, the way you look at me, your scent, your smooth hair..

Soft lips" he said as he run his finger to her soft lips

"Your y booty" now his hand run down to her booty and pats it.

"Silly!!" Tiffany scream as she punch his arm.

 

 

 

The sun light kiss Nichkhun's face that it make him wake up from his peaceful sleep. Then he open his eyes to see the beautiful girl beside him is still cuddle in his arm.

He give her a light kiss in her nose.

 

"Good morning sunshine! Its time to rise and shine!" He said as he make his way out of the bed, but she caught his arm befor he leave the bed so he sit back down again.

 

"Heyy.. whats this?" He chuckle as he comb her hair 

"Are u going back now?" 

"Unfortunately yes sweetie. Are u not going to your office today?"

She shook her head.

"Hmm.. want to come with me? I will show you around my hotel"

He feels excited with the idea to bring her to his hotel just to show her his new daily life, he hope she want to come with him.

"It is a good idea khun! Lets go. I will take a bath now!" She runs hurriedly to the bathroom making him laugh at her act. 

 

 

She feel excited as he show her around the hotels. 

 

"And this is my room" he open the door for her.

It was a simple office room with large sofa and large desk, theres also miniature of the hotels that showing how big the hotel is. Tiffany look around at his room and something caught her sight.

There's some photos in his desk.

Nichkhun with his whole family

Nichkhun with his hyung

And lastly a pic of Nichkhun with her.

 

She smile. It maybe an old photo, when they're still young and be friend. 

"Why you chose this photo?" 

Tiffany ask showing their photo. Nichkhun think for the answer and his face become relax as she can see the smile on his face.

 

"It is a good time i wont forget. It was our first trip with Jung family isnt it? I was so shy to ask them take the pic of us at the moment until everyone start to tease us." Nichkhun chuckle

"They are, until now" she join him laughing

"But the most important thing is.. that time i feel so sure about my feeling, even i dont know what should i do. I just feels so happy and so right" He smile shyly scretch his neck.

 

"Is that so?" 

He look at the pic and take it from her.

He place his other hand in her waist brought her closer to him as he place his chin in her shoulder. They look at the pic together

 

"This pic somehow give me strenght. It gives me energy and forever you will always be my silly little young one" he said make her blush even more

 

"Khun" a girl smile widely rush to the room open it without knock it make thr couple surprise, the smile on the girl faded as soon as she saw the couple who still snuggle infront of her.

 

"Oh sorry. I think i distrub your time" the girl said and Nichkhun laugh at her answer as he let go of Tiffany's waist.

 

"Its alright Victoria. What are you doing?" Nichkhun walk forward and offer a chair for her

"Hmm.. im just want to inform you that Mr. Shuya wants to meet us in Japan next week." 

Victoria said as she eyeing Tiffany who is behind Nichkhun

"Thats great! Tell him we cant wait to see him!" Nichun said

"Yeah.. and I cant wait for us to vosit Japan again!" Said Victoria look at Tiffany reaction, Tiffany just roll her eyes.

 

What does she wants? Tiff thought.

 

As soom as Victoria out of the room, Tiffany eyeing Nichkhun..

"So.. Victoria work here?"

"Yes.. she's in the same team with me for this project. I should thank her for helping me" 

"Hmm.. is that so?" Tiffany said, not interest with his story.

"Hey whats up?" He feels the sudden change in her

"Nothing. Its just.. please dont get too close with her. I have a bad feeling about it somehow" Tiffany said

"Oh come on steph! She's just a friend. And she's my workmates so you dont have to worry about it." Nichkhun assure her

But the more he assure her the more she feels something bad will happen later. She dont know why she felt this way. Tiffany dont want to judge anyone but this Victoria girl have something different in her eyes. 

Something make her feel to be careful around her..

 

"But khun.. i feel-" but before she continue her words Nichkhun aim her lips fast so she cant think of any. 

"Sometimes our feelings is just wrong. Dont get jealous over Victoria cause im fully yours" he said as he reach for her hand

 

"Lets go eat. Im so hungry right now"

"You will get chubbier after this! Fat oppa!" She .

"Of course i need to eat. Eat for the sake of everyone! Sorry miss but My girlfriend will nag at me if i skip my meal" he laugh

"You are so lucky for having such a caring girl friens Sir!"

"Of course i am! She will be a great wife and mom for my kids in the future"Tiffany become shy for his answer.

"She is. And she is so lucky to have such a handsome, sweet and responsible husband for her" they continue their conversation as they walk hand in hand, make everyone who passes the couple feels so jealous over them.