Chapter 5

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany come into her room and the first thing all she can see is pink everywhere..

Pink here.. Pink there.. but it's not a cheap pink. The pink combine with the vintage design and the more you look the more it WOWing you. 

And she see there's Jessica lying on the bed with her phone..

"Wuaahhhh... its pink! The curtain, sofa, blanket and the other accessories.." said tiffany with glee! She was so happy until there's no other word come from

"Yeahh.. as expected.." jessica said but i don't know whats the meaning of what she said just now. But i dont mind. I just happy that i chose this hotel.

She look at the back view of her room and see the beautiful sunset.. it just like a dream. Being here is a dream for her. The color of the sky is orange mix with a little baby blue and little by little the sun goes down.

 

She just smile looking what she see just now. Looking at the beautiful thing like this make she wants to call nichkhun so they can watch it together before the sun completely gone. She want to make a move but before she turn her way back she saw him next to her looking at the view.

She just realize that he is here. Yes, all this time he is here with her. When she was hurt, in pain, feeling down or when she is happy like this. He is here. 

 

She smile seeing him looking at the sunset and she back to look at the sun that have completely lost.

"That was beautiful" Tiffany said with her famous eye smile

"Yes. And it'd be more beautiful because we saw it together!" Nichkhun said and laugh

"You saw my room? Its pink! How could they know my favorite color? I mean. I didnt even request for it and the photo from the web is not pink. I feel like get a jackpot!!" She explain so fast. Like u now, yeah its tiffany!

"Maybe you're right. You winning a jackpot! But krystal will not like it. Fortunately she's not coming with us" he said and we are laugh. Yes. Krystal doesnt like pink. And Tiffany is a pink maniac! 

"We should come early khun. So we can play at the beach!" Tiffany said whining and go get ready to take a bath.

"I have said we should get ready in the morning but who's fault until it delayed to 2pm?" Reply him

"Hey.. hey.. guys.. stop arguing.. we can play tomorrow morning. Now everybody get ready for dinner! Yeahh!" Taecyeon said with big smile on his face. He is so happy because this hotel will full hos lil monster inside him with great taste!

"You only thinking about food taec. I wonder how could i end up with you" jessica said and grab her dress..

"Come on taec we better get ready too" Nichkhun go to his own room

 

*knock knock knock* 

Jessica open the door and Nichkhun enter the room..

"Hi Jess.. wow.. you look gorgeous!" Compliment him

"Of course! Thats why im your cousin Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!" Jessica said with proud

"Ssttt.. i dont want Tiffany to hear it" he said

"Why? Are you afraid?" She ask looking straight at his eyes.

"I'm just not ready Jess. Im afraid if someday she will run away and worst dont wanna be friend with me anymore. I just need more time" answer him

"Okay. Its up to you anyway. But you've done a good job today for decorate this room. She really love it. I think she will sleep peacefully" and by that time Tiffany come out from the bathroom with her y red dresss.. the color that Nichkhun really like. 

 

'She's so hot. She look shy and it makes her cute even more' he taught and gulp his saliva looking at her

 

"Why do you looking at me like that? Am i not look good with this dress?" She looks worried

Theres silent a moment..

"No.. no.. you looks absolutely beautiful! Really stunning" compliment him.. Jessica ignore them and go out to find her boyfriend.

"Oh yeah?" She looking at him shyly

"Yes ms. Tiffany" he said make her more fluster

"And you look different. Its not like nichkhun i know. But i love this style too" she compliment his outfit. He looks so handsome and manly yet chic with that tuxedo and baby pink shirt. 

 

"One day when i become an important person i have to wear this kind of shirt a lot. But how can i wear it if i cant make a tie properly?" He chuckle showing his tie.

"You dont have to wear a tie to make you important person. You always important for me. And its enough just u by myside. You dont need this tie" She answer with that passion in her eyes. 

Did she really mean it? Am i that important to her? 

She take the tie and make it around my colar carefully..

I look into her eyes, searching for the honesty and i found love when her gaze meet mine. Until she stop her doing and close her eyes, our face is getting close and just like that our lips become one. Expressing the words that never tell, not to rush but they can feel the love is there and always with them.

She stop the kiss and he let his hands go from her face..

Its a new feeling, the new level, but it feels great.

Finally she found the answer all this time..

Yes, she love this man..

The man that always be there for her. 

Even all this time her mind keep telling her that he is a friend, her best friend, but her heart tell her more than that..

Nichkhun was shock with his sudden action but he just let everything go like what it should be. And he just do what his heart tell him to do. But his nervous gone after see her smile again. 

Love is never wrong, it never sorry, it gives freedom, it makes you feeling alive again, giving hope and with love i can see my future.

 

 

The smile after the kiss, more sweet, more meaningful..

It way different from before.

He smile and hold her hand to find Jessica and Taecyeon.

No need more words, because it tells everything.

 


 

 

Hey hey.. 

New chapter is out!

^^