Chapter 6

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Nichkhun walk beside Tiffany trough the elevator, he still admiring her look right now. Its not that Tiff is ugly or unattractive. But tonight she looks different, she looks so special. But the more he see the more he become protective about her. The dress is too revealing her skin! He sigh while they're waiting infront of the elevator.

 

The elevator's door open and theres 2 man standing inside it. They enter it and the 2 man behind them focuss on Tiffany and she can feel it that they are watching on her and it scared her, her body become stiff and the atmosphere become uncomfortable, she look at Nichkhun and he was staring at that 2 guys like he knew that they are have a bad thought about Tiffany. 

 

 

She can feel that he is angry everytime theres a time like this happen. The way he look, the way he stare at them, his heavy breathing. He just want to protect her but she think he is too over protective sometimes.

She hold his hand but he refuse it..

Instead he wrap his arm on her waist. Like it said 'stay away from her' .. the time inside the elevator feels so long to reach their destination.

*ting* the door open and they all walk out from it. He let go of his arm and start nagging..

"Do they want to die?! And dont wear that dress anymore!" He said and it annoy tiffany. Yes she know if theres no him then the any kind of bad thing that she never want can happen but he is too much for yelling at her like that. She is boiling inside.

"Who do you think you are? Dont tell me what to do or how to dress!" She yell back. He want to say something but end up to let it be. If he say something else they will really end up with fight. 

He will just stay quiet.

She walk and he is behind her trying to find taec and jess.

"Whats with dat face?" Jessica mimicking without voice. Tiffany sigh 

"Like ussual. He annoyed me again because of this single dress! This is a great night and he ruin my mood just like that." She said frustate

"Hahaha. That excuse again? That was so cute of him but it will be annoying to for me if taec did it too. He is just jealous tiff. Im sure that he have feeling for you. And you too." 

"But we're just.."

"You love him. You know it but you are not regocnize it. You are just comfortable with your status this time right? But did you ever think if sometimes he will go and find his own fate? And you just realize it after he is gone" jess said. Tiffany stay quiet, thinking of what jessica said. Ofcourse she did think if someday they will separate and find theyre own true love. But just thinking of it make her sad and change her mood.

He come with taecyeon and take a seat beside her but not talking to her. They were chatting together but Khun and Tiff still not talking to each other. Just with taec and sica.

 

 

Didnt talk to him torture her. So did him. But this problems happen quiet often so he did the silent treatment to make her realize. 

Its not that he want to tell her what to do but to think that he cant be there for her everytime make him worry to death if something bad happen to her.

Tiffany focus and her food and eating quietly without knowing Nichkhun go to somewhere.

"Where is he?" She ask taecyeon who just finished his food

"I dont know. He said wanted to look for fresh air" answer him..

 

 

~ Say something im giving up on you..

The music play and some couple gather around to dance with the one they love in the ball.. 

Taec stand up and give his hand to Jessica for dancing with him join another couples. Tiffany watching them with hand playing with a cup of tea. Sometimes she feel jealous of jessica to have someone she can lay on. It must be great if she have that one too. She thought.

 

And i will swallow my pride. You're the one that i love and im saying goodbye. Say something im giving up on you

 

the more she listen to the song the more she felt guilty, so she stand up and decided to looking for him. From the window she can see him talk with a man near the cafe around the beach. 

She walk down and finally find him. He still look at the beach holding his coffee with those strong wind splashing his handsome face. He look back and surprise to find her there.

"What are you doing here?" They ask to rach other at the same time.

"To feel the fresh air" he said "and you?"

"Same" she said

"Look Khun, im sorry. I didnt mean to yell at you like that and i know that you worry about me and care so much. I just felt annoyed at that time. So.. im sorry" she said looking down

He walk closer to her and take off his tuxedo and put it on her.

"Its ok. As long as you know i did it for your own good. That i care about you." He said and put it on her shoulder

"But you dont have to worry about me that much" she said looking at his eyes. 

He hold her hands with him and make her to face him

"You know? Maybe someday i cant always be there for you. Maybe not this often and i cant always take care of you like this. So i just want you to be more careful and take care of yourself when im not around" he said her hair. She was confuse. What did he said? That he wants to leave her? Let everything go just kike that?

"What do you mean? Why you talk like that? Where are you going?" She become panic, her heart beats faster and her eyes get teary. She cant understand why she become this emotional.

"Lets go inside, the wind is no joke. You may catch a cold" he said to change the conversation.

He pull her to go inside with him but she pull his hand again

"What do you mean?" She ask again because still cant get his answer

Instead of answering he kiss her head and hug her. 

She's still not satisfied but she get calm from his hug.

 

"Khun.." he heard someone call his name and he broke the hug

He is surprise to see a familiar girl who just call him stand behind him. The voice that he miss. The voice that remind him from his wonderful childhood and darkest past.

"Is that you?" She ask again and her voice just wake him up from his shock. Its like his heart get a shoot of gun and BANG! 

He is not ready for this day to come this fast. 

He look at Tiffany that confuse with the situation.

"Who's that girl?" She ask looking at that y looking girl and look back at him with furrow her brow, a sign that she was confuse, worry..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Hey guys..

New chapter for this week! 

Can you guess who the new girl ?

And whats her relation with Nichkhun?