Chapter 29

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany get ready to go to her office for the next meeting with her clients.

Everything seems good, from hair to her shoes. She check again her appearance in the mirror, she smile as remember if Nichkhun is here he would sneaky giving her a back hug and kisses her but reality shut down the smile on her face. 

 

 

She go out from her house and see a single red rose Again but this time it pack with a letter. She know who sent it, but she still dont want to meet the sender. 

 

She collect the rose and put it in the box. For almost a month he have been sending roses almost everyday.

But he never show up, he might be busy, he can just told his people to send this to me.

 

 

Tiffany open the letter, she smell it and it give her memories. 

How she miss him until she crave for his smell?

 

She tried to open the letter and read it even she might come to her office late.

 

 

Hi. How have you been?

Im always hope that you're alright.

I know you still hate me and i could understand it. 

I understand you still dont want to see me. But i want to say that i miss you.

Crazy right? Maybe because i still hoping someday we could get back together.

Sorry for these time i dont have a time, cant give my attention fully to you.

Maybe i didnt treat you quite as good as i should have. Maybe i didnt love you quite often as i could have.

But you are always on my mind

 

- K

 

 

 

Her eyes tear up again. 

She look up tp hold it. She dont want ro cry, she dont want it to ruin her make up.

She wrap it again and put the letter inside the box with those roses.

 

Tiffany live her life as an independent woman, since still a teenager she always do things with herself. 

 

She know her mom is sick and her mom need daddy more than her so she dont want to be a burden for them. As long as she can do it herself so she did it.

But she need to admit after she met Nichkhun she dont feel so alone and lonely anymore. If she feel sad he always put his best to cheer her up, if she need something he always help her.

He always be there for her, always.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany sigh and rest in the bench near the park.

Today is really unpredictable.

"Im so disappointed at your design this time Tiffany-ssi, you're not satisfied my expectation today. Hope you can improve new idea for our next design. I dont want to see like this again" her boss said as he throw her project.

 

 

She sigh.. "my life is !"

 

Today is so hard. First Nichkhun's letter that make her feeling sink again and now her work.

Life is not easy tiffany...

She want to talk, she need someone to share her sadness. She look through her phone and look at his contact.

 

 

"No. I cant" she said but the tears is escape from her beautiful eye, after that suddenly a huge mickey mouse clown come to her. 

She frown her eyebrows

 

Why is this thing come near me? Im not a kid.  She thought.

 

The mickey dancing and try to cheer her up. Mickey dance to ballet but get fall down on his because cant hold the heavy costume. Its so funny that make her laughing. 

 

She get up to help him get up because the costume is too heavy that he cant stand for himself. He pull his hand but her tiny body cant help him so make her fall on top of him.

 

Her heart beats fast. Even she dont know idea who's inside but she can feel so close to her heart. The mickey boy seems familiar then she realize.

She pull the head of mickey costume and reveal that inside it is other than Nichkhun. She get up and ready to leave him but he catch her arm.

 

"You cant avoid everytime you see me" Nichkhun said panting catch his breath, face damp with sweat.

 

"Let go of me" she said looking at her arm 

"I wont. I cant. I wont let you go"

Nichkhun said with confident.

"Dont you miss me?" He search for her eyes. Tiffany just can looking down, she cant look at him. That reaction really make him sad. Maybe its time to face it.

 

 

The sky getting dark and there's  thunder start to roaming.

 

"Lets get in the car its start to raining" Nichkhun said pull her hand

 

"You cant be sick" continue him

 

Why he has to be this care?

 

Its start raining and they run to her car. He open the door and she sit in the driver seat.

 

"Are you not coming? Its raining" Tiffany said, look at his shirt already wet.

"No. Im ok. I can call a cab" he smile.

Its so rare that he refuse tiff's offer.

 

 

"You cant be sick" Tiffany said and gain a smile from his face. The smile that she miss the most, the smile that used to bright her day.

 

"Move over please" Nichkhun said as he get in the car. Tiff move to the passanger seat.

 

As long the ride the armosphere is really awkward. No one start to talk. 

 

Nichkhun try to look at her a couple time but she look away.

But he's thankful that he can see her this close again. He miss her. So much.

 

They arrive at her house and they can see Siwon waiting for her infront of her house. He wait with his casual formal look with a bucket of flowers in his hand. 

 

"You're going somewhere?"

"Yes. Are you ok?" Tiff said looking at his expression.

"Im ok. Dont worry. Thank you for the ride. My cab will arrive too" he smile and get off of the car.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's Pov

He's so weird. He usually go mad jealous over Siwon oppa but now he giving smile.

I think he really did change.

 

"Hi oppa" i greet siwon oppa who's standing outside of my door with that formal suit. Why need to look so formal over a simple dinner?

Then he hand out the roses to me

 

"This is for you" 

"Thanks oppa. Its beautiful.." i said and smell the roses

"Just as beautiful as you" he said smile sneakily 

"Stop that oppa" she gently hit his arm

 

 

 

Nichkhun Pov

 

I look from behind the wall of the street. She smile at him and smell the roses. She looks beautiful as always.

I find myself smiling even she's not with me. Even im not the reason anymore. She smile looking at the roses but throw away the roses i give to her everyday. 

 

 

I smile bitterly until i saw them enter the house then i walk alone along the street to my old house.

"Who am i have a right to be jealous? You are nothing to her Nichkhun" he smile bitterly.

 

 

I lay down in my bed. Its 2 am and I dont know how long i havent had a good sleep this week.

 

"Did hyung really want to get her back?" 

I should not thinking about it. I need a good sleep. 

 

 

Im just about to close my eyes but my phone ringing.

"Arrghhh.. who's calling this time?!"

I look at the caller id and its Tiffany

"Tiffany?" I ask myself with disbelief and answer the call

"Steph?"

"Khun.."

"Steph why are you calling at this time?" Ask me worry

"Khun.." her voice seem so weak.

"I gotta go there. Wait a minute" i told her and edn the call.

I wear my sweater and running to her house.

 

 

I enter the same password and it open.

"Ahh.. she dont lock it from inside"

I look for her room and see her sleeping at the side of her bed. Her eyes close but she murmur something.

I caress her hair to the side and i feel her temperature is quiet high. 

 

"She got fever" i want to give her water and medicine but she murmur my name.

"Khun...khun.." she said weakly. I think she's unconscious.

"Khun..." she call again.

"Hey... im here steph" i said as i hold her hand.

"Im just going to search for medicine. You got a fever steph. Gosh you're so hot!" I said as i touch her cheek.

I looking for her medicine box and a glass of water.

 

"Now you need to drink it" i said and hand her the medicine but she shake her head.

"I know you dont like medicine but its for your health" i push the pill to ther mouth and give her to drink the water.

 

"Now you can sleep" i caress her hair and get up to sleep on her couch.

"Sleep here tonight will you?" Tiffany said open half of her eyes.

"Ok" i sigh

She move to the other side of her bed and i lay beside her.

I watch her close her eyes then she hug me from the side.

"I miss this" she said unconscious.

"We do, young." I said smiling and hug her back.