Chapter 2

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

We are here to let go of Miranda Hwang..

" you are not only a mother. You are a hero, a bestfriend, a rolemodel and most likely.. a home.. you give me a place to rest when im  getting tired of this tough life. Your warm hug will always remembered. I remember when i was a little, you always said that life will never get easy, it will be harder and rough but its ok i'll be here for you. As long as we still have each other we can make everything possible." Tiffany cry while read in the paper she already prepare. She was crying her heart out. Never imagine this day will come to her life. She loves her mom. And she's not ready to let her go. Nichkhun sneak his arm and strock tiff's shoulder to encourage her whispering 'you can' and she continue..

"And i never imagine in my life that today will happen into my life this fast. I'm truly not ready for this. But i will thank God for giving mom as my mom and knowing such a really good person like her. And of course thank u mom for will be my mom. I love u. Im sorry for everything. Im sure u know i love u." She cried and today pass with her fragile heart.

 

"Be strong fany.. " taeyeon, jessica and sunny tap her back. Tiffany is now resting in her room hung her head down. They are tiffany's bestfriend and they know tiffany is a strong woman, last time they saw her fragile like this is when her parents get divorce. Now, its even bigger. They just can pray for her best. 

"We're going home fany. Be strong, dont push yourself too hard" they say

"Thank u guys." She give them a smile.

They go out and see nichkhun beside her door. "Thank u girls. Go home safely" he whispered

He sat on her bed..

"Are u ok?" He ask her nervously 

"Do i look ok? I dont even know how can i continue my life after this Khun?" She ask with watery eyes. He hug her and her back. Her tears drop on his shirt and he breath her parfume smell in her, she is his special person in his life. And seeing her like this broke his heart.

 

 

"I always says to you that you have me. And i will be here for you. I promise." He kiss the crown of her head. Sometimes whenever she is sad of something she will talk to nichkhun and he will hug her and kiss her head tell her everythings gonna be ok.

 

flashback

The sun goes down the star comes out but the night just getting darker cover the beautiful sky in that night.

Tiffany just go shopping with her best friend Jessica to bought a new pink skirt for the upcoming performance drama musical with jessica. Even they r young they have so much talent!

"Are u going to go home or wanna stay in my home for dinner?" Jessica asking and tiffany is still thinking. Her parents is out so she wilk be home tonight. "Okay. Its your answer! My family will be happy if i bring u home. Since me and krystal kinda quite lately" Jessica answer

 

"But my cousin will stay at my home tonight." She interup. "Who?" 

"You dont know him. But you will know him better after this. He is so kind and gentle but annoying sometimes. Kkkk"

"Oh. Ok then. But i have to go home before 10 pm" Tiffany and Jessica pass the ice cream cafe and it looks like tiff really tempt with the pink one.

"What if we try that one sica?" Tiff ask jessica who doesnt seem to listen to her.

"No need. My cousin always brings ice cream when he goes to my house. I'll make sure u get the right one ppany dont worry. I dont wanna get burn with your dragon breath of jealousness. Hahaha" jessica laugh looking at tiffany who get annoying by her joke.

 

 

"Ummaa.. im home.. i bring my pink pig here" she scream after place her shoes in the shoes box. "Yeaayy.. tiffany unnie is heree.." little krystal running so suddenly and hug tiffany. "Aigooo.. unnie really miss u soojungah.. you r getting tall right now" she pinch her cheek.

"Are u not going to hug your unnie soojungah?" Jessica ask with jealousy

"Annii.. you ate my shack shack burger this morning" said krystal with mehrong that make me laugh with this scene, this family is really warm. 

"Soojung.. come on continue the game! I will beat your score!" A guy voice from jung's house living room

"In your dream oppa!" Krystal scream and run back to the living room continue by me and sica. 

Im going to jung's living room and meet with a white tall good looking guy playing playstation with krystal. 

"Oh thats my cousin" jessica said while pointing at that guy. And the guy do not even looking at me. Seriously how awkward this moment. Theres a moment of silent between us.

"Hii.." she said in english

"Hi.." he reply but still focusing on his game..

This guy is really annoying and when she was about to leaving the room that guy stand up and give his hand. 

"Im nichkhun" he is really tall and i can say that extremly annoying handsome

"Im tiffany" she giving her eyesmile..

At that time, he is sure that he is falling in love with that girl who has eyes smile that melt his frozen heart.