Chapter 26

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Today is Sunday and the couple decide to go out since Nichkhun have his free time. 

 

They walk hand in hand out from the church and feeling the bright morning sun that touch their skin make them happy.

 

 

"Where are we going? Its still early" Nichkhun ask while Tiffany busy taps her phone.

"Hey im talking to you" Nichkhun stop his step making Tiffany realize and looking at him looks annoys at the back.

But looking at him act like a little boy make her laugh.

 

 

"Hey" Tiffany said as she spread one of her hand for him to reach but Nichkhun look away and walk a few steps passing her and open the car's door for her.

 

"Thank you" Tiffany smile at him before she enter the car.

 

 

 

"Now where are we going?" Tiffany ask Nichkhun who start the engine 

"I dont know. I've ask you. Maybe we should just go home" Nichkhun answer, eyes focus on the road.

Tiffany pouting, he is still sulking.

 

"But honey its still early" Tiffany said pouting while circle his arm.

"I've told you that too" answer him

 

"Sorry oppa~ im not pay attention before. I need to reply the text" Nichkhun look at her eyes and cant resist her aegyo apology.

 

"Okayyyy" she squish his cheeks

"Now i want to see your smile" 

He smile cutely making her squish him more hard.

 

"Ahh.. thats hard" he complain

 

 

 

"Who are you texting back to?" He ask look at her who focus on her phone again

 

"Oh. Its Siwon oppa. He said that aunt choi get better and thanking us. He ask me tonight to accompany him to aunt's routine check up" 

Tiffany look at his exspression and she know that he hate the fact that he have to share me with someone else. But its also make her proud that he still behave good even he hate it so bad.

 

 

 

"So.. where are we going? I dont want to go home" Tiffany said cross her arm infront of her chest

 

"Hmm.. lets go to amusement park! Havent been there for a long time" 

He axclaim happily

"Lets go!" 

 

 

"Woohoooo!!" They scream their hearts out when they ride the roller coaster and a lot of rides. They do not forget to take a lot of photos too.

 

 

They are riding merry go round with an orange sky out there. They both sit in a horse with tiff in the front and khun stand beside her holding a camera to take a picture of them with the other hand hold the pole to steady his body.

 

 

"1...2...3.. cheese" Nichkhun said but Tiffany kiss his cheek instead, making him blushing.

 

"Thats surprising"

 

Nichkhun spread his hand to take a selfie and surprise her back by kiss her on the lips.

Tiffany hug him and hide her face for hiding her blushing face. 

 

"Thats so silly! I love you" Tiffany look at him in the eyes

"You just got to admit that you love this man" he said.

 

 

 

They walk hand in hand to another place and he decide to record her in the video.

 

"hi pretty~" Nichkhun said as he record her

 

"Ahh.. aniyoo.. im not pretty today. Im not wearing a lot of make up" they stop as nichkhun put her chin up and focus on her face.

 

"Ahhh.. even this close your face looks pretty. I dont think you need any make up"  then she show her proudly smile on her face. 

"Wow.. thats even more pretty" Nichkhun really amazed with this girl. Every move she makes, make him love her more.

 

 

"Tiffany Hwang really grown up to a 

beautiful woman. And here i am the lucky guy"

Nichkhun said showing his face.

 

"No. Its me who lucky to be able with this man. You have tons of money, you live like a prince, you see a lot of girls that more pretty than me but you chose me. Why?" Tiffany ask him and he think for a while, this time Tiffany take the camera and record him.

 

 

"Hmm.. you might think i have a life that everybody wanted but not me." He sit on the bench in the middle of garden. She record how he thinks deeply about this question.

 

 

"Im never feel such a love like this. This feeling is just so amazing. Be with you and loved by you" Tiffany get her face red again

 

"To be with you is enough for me. What use is money when you need someone to hold" he smile at her and take back the camera again.

 

Nichkhun stand up and make her sit down. *still on recording

 

This past weeks he have been a lot of thinking if today is the right time to say all of this, Nichkhun become nervous and cold sweat got him more crazy.

 

'You can do it Khun!' 

 

 

"Stephanie" he call her make her focus to him again

"Yes?"

 

"I know we will have a lot of things going on in the future. Maybe not always a good thing but also there will be bad thing, i dont want too but who knows." He chuckle, calm down his own nerve and his face become more serious than before.

 

"I love you Hwang Miyoung. I love you  and i really..really do." He take a breath and let the words slip. 

He take the tiny box inside his pocket and show the ring inside it.

 

"Will you merry me?"

"Will you merry this helpless guy who cant live without you?" 

 

 

Thats it! He finally said it!

But he cant breathing. He need the answer. What if she said no?! 

 

He look at her who looking at the ring and look back at him with teary eyes and speechless, covering her face.

 

 

"I do" Tiffany said and Nichkhun bend down one of his knee and put the ring on it. He sit beside her and kiss her forehead.

 

"Thanks. I love you" he said

 

 

 

 

They are on the car and arrived home.

"Look at this! My boyfriend gave me. Isnt it beautiful?" Tiffany showing it proudly to nichkhun make him chuckles.

 

Then they see someone standing infront of her door.

"Omo! I forget that i have meeting with Siwon oppa khun!" 

"Sorry. I forget about it too"

 

She run and greet Siwon who have wait dont know how long.

"Oppa! Sorry im late." 

"Its ok Tiffany. Its still not late to the appoinment. But you need to hurry up" the charming guy said, smiling at her but the smile vanish when see the man who walk behind her. 

 

 

"Hello hyung~" this time Nichkhun greet him with a beautiful smile not like his always serious face.

 

"Oh hi Khun. Looks like you are in a good mood and you looks getting more healthy too" Siwon said as he look how Nichkhun all smiley today and his cheek looks chubbier than before

 

"Haha. Someone take care of me really well hyung~ Come" Nichkhun said as he open the door.

 

"I will take a bath and change cloth" Tiffany yell and rush to her bed room.

 

"Do you want to drink hyung?" Nichkhun offer and he smile

"Just water Nichkhun thank you" 

Siwon smile and sit on the couch.

 

Nichkhun gave the water and walk to Tiffany's room.

 

"But Tiffany is still inside" Siwon warn him

"Its ok hyung. Im gonna be her stylish this time. Wait a minute ok" Nichkhun said and give an ok sign

 

 

 

Siwon Pov

 

They look so happy, maybe its true that Tiffany really love him, maybe he is her true love and maybe i dont have a chance to get her back. How they interact and how he take care of her also her things like they're a married couple.

 

Im happy for her. But look at her happiness hurt my heart. 

I cant stand looking like them..

 

What should i do now?

 


Finally Nichkhun did it!

Hope its happen in the real life pretty soon ♥

Enjoy reading fellas - xoxo