Chapter 39

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany Pov

 

Tiffany open her eyes still feeling so weak. Her wound is still fresh and legs still sore but nothing can compare the happiness in her.

 

She open her eyes and looking at the scene infront of her, Nichkhun is holding their baby boy.

His eyes is sparkling look at the tiny creature infront of him, cant left his sight from his little angel.

Still red, tiny and fragile.

 

Then he cry.. Nichkhun saw me already wake up and bring him to me

"Oh you wake up" Nichkhun said and he hand this little one to me to get brrastfeed.

"Thank you" he then kiss my forehead.

"How many times have you thanked me Oppa?"  He chuckle

"I dont count it but im saying because im feeling thankful. I dont know how many times have i thank God in my heart that i have Nicky and you today" Nichkhun said as he caress my hair.

 

 

 

 

Flashback..

Tiffany cant sleep peacefully this week. Not only because of baby's kicking and movement that come so frequent but also because the uncomfortable she felt like having short breath, sleeping position, back pain etc.

 

And more over because Tiffany have been feeling anxious as its getting near to the baby due, a lot of thought coming to her mind like their safety and the labor. 

 

But behind all the worry inside their head, she cant wait to see the little one inside her womb. She smile and feel strenghtened.

 

 

It was 2am when she suddenly felt the sharp pain in her abdomen, Then she wake Nichkhun up. they start to packing up the things they wanted to bring to the hospital.

Tiffany walk back and forth while caressing her belly but the contraction is getting strong and continously.

 

"Khun" cry Tiffany while holding the side of the table.

Nichkhun came out of the room with their bags and panic looking at his wife crying out in pain.

 

Nichkhun hold her hand as Tiffany hold the pain. She is sweaty for holding in her pain, its been 2 hours after they arrived at the hospital but still dont have a sign to give birth yet.

 

"Its not the time yet sir. Its still 4cm dilated" Nichkhun sigh.

 

 

Nichkhun use VVIP room and call their family and all of them waiting outside while Nichkhun the only one who stay inside her room with sometimes his mom coming to check her out.

 

Nichkhun caress her head and kiss it to share his love to her and without his knowing that all his kiss ease her pain.

 

 

"Khun..." Nichkhun come to her and massage her back.

"Khun.. i think my water just broke" told Tiffany and Nichkhun press the button to call the doctor.

"Arghhh.." Scream her in pain.

"Its time Sir. Everybody get ready!" The doctor give instruction.

"I want you to inhale and exhale normaly maam and push real hard" said the doctor.

 

Tiffany in pain and Nichkhun almost tear up to see her hurting.

"Baby.. its alright.. its almost over.. be strong" he plant a kiss in her dry lips.

She spread her legs wide and hold Nichkhun arm who hold her head and standing beside her.

"Ahhh" scream her while pushing it but the baby is still there.

"Once again baby. I know you can" She gain strength from her hubby and push once again until the baby out.

He is crying and it echo in the room

 

"Its a handsome healthy boy. Congrats Mr and Mrs Horvejkul!" The doctor said as he gave the little one to her chest.

 

Tiffany hold him and cant believe that he's here and real in her arm.

She's crying when the first time she look at him, Tiffany look at Nichkhun and he shared his tears after looking at their child.

 

He hug them both and kiss her

"Thank you Young.. i love you both"

 

End of flashback

 

 

Nichkhun stared at her lovingly and fixing her hair not to forget plant a kiss there.

"Are you feeling better?" She nodded

"Where are the baby?" Nichkhun point to his mom holding Nicky and show Nicky to his dad.

"Dad looks so happy" they look at Mr. Horvejkul smiling face in his wheelchair. He is so eager to see his first grandson.

 

Tiffany pull his hand and cup his face bring it closer to her face.

Nichkhun close his eyes thought that she's going to kiss him, but he was wrong.

"He take after your eyes your lips and your cheek" Tiffany touch every line she discribed.

"He's a handsome boy" 

"What do you expect? Since im your husband" he laugh as she slap his chest and Nichkhun kiss her with with surprise.

"Khun" she call him while playing with his finger.

"Hmm?" 

"After this, do you want a girl or a boy?" She shyly ask her husband.

"Are you serious? You are just give birth hours ago and now you're asking me this?" He is laughing and bring his face close to her

"You know i have a dream of having a big family but i need to burry it after watching you give birth. This is enouhh for me, Young" Nichkhun said as close the gap between them

 

 

4 years later..

 

They are having a family picnic in the private hotel beach. Nichkhun is holding Tiffany in his arm as she lay on his chest inside the tent.

 

They've been chating for hours and its always great to have something to share with the one you love. 

They talked about their work, their passion, future, etc while watch out their lovely son who build a castle and playing with their puppy, prince  in the beach.

 

"Thank you for loving me. For giving me all of this happiness" he kiss her crown head.

"No need to thank me because i love you"

 

 

 

Tiffany Pov

I lay my head in his chest while feeling him breating in and out

Nichkhun hug me from behind where i sit in between his legs.

No place as comfortable as to be in his arm, my love one.

I then change our position as he said that he is getting sleepy. 

I offer my thigh to be his pillow and caress his hair to make him sleep.

 

I touch his face with my fingers from his forehead slowly down to his eyebrow

And go down at his beautiful eyes.

Have i told you how beautiful his eyes is for me?

And down to feel the shape of his nose and his kissable lips.

 

Then my most favorite.

His smile.

 

I remember the first time he smile at me. They shy boy in Jung's family that later be my best friend and now become the love in my life.

 

I never ask to God to give a perfect life.

I never imagine that it could be him.

I never expect that he is going to be my husband and father of my child.

I never know that he made me feel so loved.

I never know before how it feels to be loved.

He just love me the way i am.

He love my grumpy, chatty, loud and childish side as i love his flaws.

 

I used to think i need someone to complete me

But after i met him..

I know we dont have to complete each other but to accept each other.

 

Even after years our love will never get old.

Its becomes new everyday

We Always have our own way of loving each other.

Never run out moment and surprise just like the moment we're still dating.

 

End Pov

 

Tiffany caress his hair and he wake up eyes still half open. Tiffany take his hand and place it on her flat tummy.

Nichkhun caught it weird at her strange action.

He tilt his head asking for explanation.

"Do you feel it?" Tiffany ask the confuse Nichkhun

"No. Are your stomach growling? We just ate. Hungry already?" He never get enough to .

"No." She sigh. She just want to announce an important thing but Nichkhun just ruin her moment by his joke. Tiffany get up to join their son leaving the dumb Nichkhun alone.

 

Nichkhun who still confuse later join them play in the beach but as soon as he get on the beach with them Tiffany sigh and going back to the tent.

 

"Whats with Mommy?" He ask Nicky 

"Daddy dont make Mom sad. She shouldnt be sad" 

"She's not sad, son" he caress his hair

"Its a secret Daddy" Nicky pull his hand so Nichkhun kneel down so Nicky can whisper at his ear.

"Daddy.. Mommy said im going to have a little sister or little brother" surprise Nicky

 

Nichkhun run to his wife and carry her.

Tiffany surprise that someone carry her and kiss her but not give a fight back since she know its her husband, she just link her hand in his neck afraid if she fall

"Khun put me down" command her

"Yeah.. sorry baby, i forget that you carry another baby"

"So... Nicky told you"

"Yeah... i love you sweetheart. I love you" he kiss her 

"I love you too" she said and the sun is almost drowning

 

"Nickkkk!" He call him

"Daddddyyyyyy" Nicky and prince run to them and they all sit watching the sunset.

 

 

'I am blessed for having them' Nichkhun smiling as he hold every member of his family im his arm all at one.

 


 

Hey all..

Its finally finished :)

Hope you love the story and thank you for all of your support, comment, subscribe and voting for this story.

And hope for Khunfany happy ending in real life.

Caise i believe. 

"Whats meant to be will always find a way"

Lets just hope the best for both of them.

 

Thank you once again :)