Chapter 7

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

"Who is she?" Tiffany ask Nichkhun who stand still looking confuse in the middle of 2 pretty girls.

 

"Khun.." that y woman call him gently with her eyes focus on him not let go of him even in a second.

Tiffany observe her appearence, she must be really rich.

With that y curvy body, nice hair, big eyes and her dress. But what is this girl relation to him? Tiffany never know that he have such a rich girl friend like this.

Nichkhun take Tiffany hand so they come closer to the girl. "Tiffany.. this is Victoria, my childhood friend. And Vic this is Tiffany.." Tiffany looking at him. Wonder what will he address her to his friend "Tiffany is my best friend" he said.

Tiffany feel numb, she dont know what to feel. Should she feel happy? Or sad? Why should she feel sad? This is the line that she draw for a long time ago.

 

"Nice to meet you Victoria, you look so pretty" Tiffany said offer for a handshake and giving her a sincere smile

"Thank you" victoria said refuse her handshake and look back at him. Tiffany feels awkward around her. She feel that Victoria not like her

'Ok tiff, dont think bad with people you just knew. Think positif..think positif..' she remind herself

 

"Okay.. Lets go to back to your room. Vic its nice to meet you again. But its too late. You better go back to your room to. The night wind is not good" he smile at her and hold Tiffany's hand.

 

They walk hand in hand just a couple of steps before she stop realizing that he stop his step and she look at him. Victoria grab his arm from his back and Victoria is looking down.

Tiffany had no idea what is going on with this situation but she's mad look at Victoria hold his arm, she stare at his arm that tangle with her like her eyes could have a lasser.

He is not even hers but she felt like she own him. She look at him and she become angry because he's not even reject it so Tiffany let go of his hand from her.

And finally Victoria show her beautiful face that slowly b with tears "I think you two need a talk. I can walk on my own" Tiffany said

"No. Tiffany .. listen.." he said grab her wrist and tiffany look back at him

"Im ok. Maybe jessica is waiting for me too inside" she give him a smile to convice him. And he let go her wrist. Tiffany walk alone to the dinning room to find jessica and taecyeon. While she walking she keep thinking about what happen just now. Who is victoria actually? Or who is he actually? She kept thinking until she do not realize that someone calls her name.

 

"Yahh! Hwang Mi Young!" Taec shout her name

"Yah Ok Taecyeon! Dont call me that name!" She said slap his arm. "I calls you many time. But you arent even hear it. Where's Nichkhun? Jessica said that you are looking for him. Did you find him?" He said while take a peak of people behind me

"He is outside with his friend" anwer her.

"Who?" Ask him curious

"You may not know her."

"So. Its a girl? Is she y? Hot? Beautiful with that curvy?" He said with with his machivious smile.

"Yah. I will tell jessica and you'll dead right away" and run to her room

"Dont you ever tell her!" he said before she close the door.

She's brushing her tooth while holding her cellphone, waiting someone to call her but the one she wait not call her until now

 

"Paboyahh.. why he still not calling aishh" it makes her mad until she brush it harder.

She have done do all things for going to bed and take her phone with her. Turn it on but nothing change.

'Usually he will call me and beg for me to hear his explaination'

'Is he in his room already?' She sigh Why she feelin like this?

'Is there something wrong with me?' Her feeling feel not good right now.

'Usually he will console her and tell everything is ok'

'Why do i have to thinking of him again?!' She turn back to change her position and cover her full body with blanket

 

 

 

 

 

the girls are ready for beach and waiting for the boys to come.

Tiffany was eating her snack while jessica watching a fashion tv.

 

*knock knock

 

 

And jessica open the door " Hi girls! Are you ready for hot summer?" Taec ask us with that too excited expression

" are we going to the beach this early morning?" Tiffany ask

"Its not that early Tiff. The sun has comes out more quickly than u and we have to check out before 12 am." Someone that she wait from last night show up behind taec. Somehow it can make her smile. "So better make sure to pack your things" taec said join Jessica watch in the bed.

They were eating breakfast quietly. Only taec and sica who have their conversation and arguing about small thing with each other. And the other two that still have to fix their feeling choose to stay silent.

Taecyeon and sica walk hand in hand in their own world while Tiffany walk alone steping closer to the water. She sit in the sand and her finger plau with it. She dont know that someone watching from her back Nichkhun sit beside her

 

"Yesterday you were waiting to come here impatiently. But right now you come here with gloomy face. Is there something bothering you?" He ask

"Im ok. Its just your feeling." She answer with idc look

"Are you not happy?" He ask her wanna see her eyes but she look at the other side.

"Im happy" she said with plain tone "I know you are not."

"Im ok khun dont act like a magician. You dont know everything!" She said almost yelling at him. She dont know. Her feeling and mood is bad right now. Her heart mix with worry, sad, angry, lonely and she cant control it.

She stand up and made her way to back inside. But before she reach it. He grab her wrist and make her look at him. "You are mad at me. Right?" He ask with gentle voice. Thats one thing she like about him. He understand her. And know how to handle her.

"Its none of your bussines! I want to go back" she said

"If its about last night. Im sorry. Because i cant accompany you and you have to saw things like that. But its not like what you see. She is only a friend. Theres nothing more than that" he assure her.

If last night he let her go. Not for this time. He will make sure that she will not feel insecure. "And im sorry im not call you last night. I think you slept and i dont want to bother you. So i .." before he finish it she hug him and start to sob. "Hey..hey.. what happen?"he start to worry with her sudde action

"I was afraid of something but i dont know what it is. I was confuse and i dont know what should i do. I feel everything is in a mess and i cant control it. I feel " she said

"Ssshhh..sssh.. MiYoungahh.. " he call her name sweetly and he wipe her she look at him.

"Everything is gonna be ok. No need to worry and everything will always be fine. You can do it what you wanna do it. Because a girl i know who named Tiffany is a strong girl who shine brighter than the jewels and have passions and desire to do everything so no need to worry" he said looking deeply at her eyes.. Even the strongest human in the world can feel lost like this one but she thank him. Because only him can console her like this and even he have said it many times. It still gives her strong effect. "Thank you oppa"she said finally giving him his favorite eye smile and he smile back to her..

He hold her hand back to the beach.. She dont know what future hold but she just wanna feel this happines like this. In a moment this man can change her mood and she trust this man who hold her hand right now to bring her more happines in the future. They were having fun that day. She's splashing him water until he all wet and hug her from behind so she got wet too. He carry her who trying ro escape from him and soak her into the water. They were holding hand, run to each other, and for sure they are making a good memory that day.