Chapter 14

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

There some part of this chapter have a mature scene.

I've warn you! Lol 

XD


 

Its Jessica's birthday today and she havent know yet about Tiffany and Nichkhun's relationsip.

 

 

They want to surprise everybody..

 

 

 

"Happy birthday Jess!" Nichkhun come first while Tiffany walk slowly behind him.

 

"Thanks Khun! Wow.. you actually came! Where's Tiffany ?" Jessica surprise at his presence. But sad for probably Tiffany cant come.

 

"Jess.." Tiffany call her and she get more surprise for the thought that Nichkhun and Tiffany came together.

 

Jessica hug Tiffany "did you cone together?" She whisper to her ear

"Yes." She replied

"Wow. Daebak" jessica happy for her friend. B

ut still doesnt know that Tiffany and Nichkhun is an item.

 

 

"Now. This is your present from me and khun" Tiffany give her a pretty box.

"You two? Are you..."

Jessica guess that they're dating and Tiffany could read it so Tiffany nod her head.

 

"Daebak!! Im happy for you two guys" Jessica said and hug her again

 

"Thank you jess." Tiffany smile, hug her back.

 

"I will tell taec.." Jessica said and searching for her boyfriend

 

 

"Seems like she really get her surprise" Nichkhun giggles and hold her hand.

 

"You really beautiful tonight" Nichkhun whisper in Tiffany's ear and make her smile at his compliment. 

 

She just wearing a simple mini black dress.

"You too. Looks like a prince" Tiffany said and he circle his hand to her waist.

"Ofcourse im your prince" he smile

 

 

"Khun.. wow.. daebak. Finally my bro!" Taec said and hug Nichkhun. 

 

"Im happy for you tiff" then taec hug Tiffany

 

"Opps. I shouldnt hug you too long right now, your boyfriend will beats me!" He playfully jokes

 

 

They have fun, takking, dancing, drinking and catching up with old friends. 

 

Tiffany and Nichkhun go to Tiffany's home after the party

 

As they arrived at her house, Nichkhun throw himself at her bed and sleep.

 

Tiffany watch him and pull his hand ask him to take a bath before sleep but he didnt even move. 

Maybe because the strong alcohol influence. 

 

 

She took off his shoes and take a bath. 

After she finished She come back to her bedroom and find out that she forget to turn on the Ac. 

 

 

"Oh no. He must be really hot." She turn on the Ac and look at him sweaty.

"He will get sick if he still use that sweaty shirt." 

 

She open the buttons and exposes his chest and abs. 

She really stare at it. How she enjoy to stare at his abs.

She gain her courage and touch his chest. 

 

But shock when she find out that Nichkhun open his eyes and catch her hand then pull her until she was on top of him.

 

Her heart throbs fast feeling him this close to her.

He close his eyes and guide her hand to caress his chest then down to his abs.

 

Then it stop at his beating heart. His heart bets fast just like her. 

 

Then he brought her up, cup her face and claims her lips. 

 

They are kissing like theres no tomorrow. It is different from before. 

They kiss deeply for knowing that they are owning each other. 

 

He fix her hair and tied it behind her ear so her beautiful face could be shown. 

They breath heavily and let go of the kiss. 

"Want more?" He ask and with a shy smile, she nod her head.

 

 

So she lay beside him and he lie on top of her with using elbow to support his weight.

"I love you" he said while playing with her left over side bangs.

 

"As much as i love you khun.." she said as she caress his back with his hand.

 

His face getting closer to her and he kiss her neck. She cant help but in no time.

 

He was addicted to her, more addicting than the taste of the beer.

Couldnt get enough of her neck, he try to take off her cloth as she make it easy with lift her hands. 

 

 

After he take off her shirt, he lay her again and she cling her hand on his neck as he start to kiss her shoulder passionately down to her chest.

 

Enjoy the feeling he make her feel, she grab his hair that she could reach.

 

He kiss the mole in her chest and she harder and embarrassed so she hold it with bite her lips and arch her back.

 

"Uggh.. khun.." she moans and bring him up again. Now its her turn to kiss him back down to his abs. She kiss it hard and Nichkhun moans cant hold thr pleasure. 

 

Tiffany too enjoy it. Kiss his abs better than just staring at it.

Then he cath her lips again and caressing each other until she open and he slip his tongue to taste every corner of . Sweeter than any wine he ever taste.

 

They got tired and stop.

They are chuckles and let a little laugh

 

"I will wait until you are officialy mine steph" he said caress her face

"Thank you" she smile.

 

 

They both havent meet each other often but they always text and call to express ther love.

 

She is smiling all the way to her office, she greet everyone she met witg those smile and it makes people gain strength too. 

 

Today she's gonna give her design of the last project and meeting for upcoming season. 

 

Sunny and Yuri, her workmates who sit beside her currious for her nonstop smile today. Tiffany is a bubbly person thats why everyone loves tp be around her but today she is different. 

 

"Is something good happen to you fany? You look so happy these days?" Sunny ask with a teasing smile

"Me? Nothing. Just happy i could finished my part on time." She answer with a smile

 

 

 

Tiffany pov

Nichkhun ask me for a date tonight. Its been days they didnt meet each other but feel like years. I miss him so much, i cant wait to see his face. 

What the heck happen to me? Why i become like this? 

Just the thinking of meeting him tonight makes my smile bloom for everyone all the day. 

 

 

My phone ringing and i smile looking at the one who call me.

"Hey.. are you ready? Im already here. Should i come inside?" He said

 

"No need. Im on the way to parking lot. Just see you there" i said and make my walk faster and i see him there, waiting outside the car with a brown leather jacket and he walk to me when his eyes met mine.

 

"Hey becareful. You cant get hurt" he said holding my hand while i looking around me, embarrassed if anyone see us.

 

 

He open the car door for me and use the seat belt on me. Our eyes met for a second and our face is so close until i can feel my heart beats fast and i lower my eyes feel embarrassed. 

 

 

"I will take you to a great dinner tonight" he smile, i nodd

 

"How's your day?" I ask him curious about what he is doing. Its usually him who ask first. 

 

"Hmmm.. i  had a meeting with Mr. Kagura today. He is one of my client from Japan. Im gonna launch my restaurant in Tokyo." He looks so excited while talking about it. 

 

I know its his dream since he is young. And im so happy that he works on it.

 

Little by little but sure he is living what he loves to do and im happy for him.

 

"And you?" He ask me back

"My boss just give me new project to design costume for concerts. I think i will be busier from now on. Its hard you know. Just look at Girls generation, they have a lot of members amd i have to make a lot of different costumes for their concert. But im happy for learning new things." I smile at him

 

 

"Just remember dont overwork yourself" he said smiling while rubs his free hand in my thigh. I can feel my cheek blush

 

End pov

 

 

They arrived at the fancy restaurant and Nichkhun have reserve a table for them. 

 

They sit and the waitress give the menu. 

 

Tiffany look at the menu and everything is expensive. Even a glass of water price is 4 times from its normal price. 

 

 

"Khun. Are you sure we gonna dinner here? Didnt it better if we just make dinner ourself or just go to your cafe." Tiffany said. Tiffany know nichkhun will pay it for her. But she dont want to be a burden for him. The price is no joke.

 

 

"Dont worry. I pay for you" he smile.

She surrender and do what he wants.

 

 

They chose the menus and talk while waiting. They share everything like a long time couple havent met for so long.

 

 

"Hi Khun" while Tiffany talking someone interrupt their conversation. 

Tiffany feeling like have ever met this girl. 

 

The girl with slim figure, tall and straight hair.

 

"Oh hi Vic. What are you doing here?" Nichkhun ask girl named Victoria

 

"I have a meeting later." She said

 

"And you come alone ?" He ask

"Yes. Why you surprise? Its like you never did it khun" she laugh and the atmospher is getting uncomfortable for Tiffany. 

 

"My meeting still one and a half hour. So can i join your dinner?" Victoria ask Tiffany who keep silent after Victoria come.

 

 

Nichkhun eyeing Tiffany. He feel sorry for Tiffany, it should be their date tonight.

 

 

"Sure" tiffany answer and victoria sit with them.

 

Victoria and Nichkhun had a coversation while Tiffany remain silent.

 

 

She is sick of "do you remember of.." their conversation. 

And Nichkhun didnt help at all. Nichkhun keep asking about what she is doing? Her bussines, her parents? Really? Did he even notice that his girl friend is still here? 

 

 

Tiffany felt like she was trap for this long time no see friendship. Tiffany feel like she want just go home by herself.

 

The foods finally come and Nichkhun place Tiffany's steak on her side. Nichkhun cut it and want to feed her but Tiffany diss it. 

 

She already not being in a good mood of being there and her mind is already everywhere. 

 

She feel like wants to cry.

 

Nichkhun sense the change on Tiffany and felt guilty. He dont know that it hurt her so they just eat it quietly.

 

 

They have finished their food and Tiffany ask for going to toilet.

 

She wash her hands and sigh.

She dont know what happen but she feel insecure that Victoria girl still have her eyes for her boyfriend. 

 

And she feel victoria know him a lot about him more than her.

 

 

"Hi Tiffany. Why you stay quiet?" Victoria suddenly pop up surprising tiffany.

 

 

"So. Are you in a relationship with Nichkhun?"

She ask while wash her hands.

 

"I just want to remind you. Dating Nichkhun will not be easy."

She said

 

"What do you mean?" Ask Tiffany

"You need to be stronger than this" Victoria continue and smirk at her then she leaving Tiffany there.

 

What does her mean? Why she told Tiffany that?