Chapter 34

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany wake up and find Nichkhun sit beside her while keep his eyes on her.

 

"How was your sleep?" He ask comb her hair with his finger

"Its good for you are here with me" she intertwined his hand with hers.

"We will always be together. You can come with me. You can put everything behind, stop your job if you want and you can come to me. Dont worry about anything just be here with me"

Nichkhun said kiss her hand

 

"I cant lose my job Silly" 

 

"What do you want? Fashion? We can build it together. As long as its you then i can trust it"

 

 

They walk hand in hand. They spent their time together more often. They are preparing for their wedding, from fitting dress to wedding organizer. They want everything is perfect for their wedding that will be held next month.

 

And for Aunt Choi, she already knew about this marrieage and glad that she's doing better. We believe that miracle happen anytime and pray that she will get better. Siwon oppa needs her.

 

/Flashback/

After that incident happen, Aunt Choi come to her house. 

"Siwon said that you are sick?" Aunt Choi ask her but Tiffany didnt said anything then she look at Nichkhun who sat beside her and looking at Tiffany.

"She just dont feel good, aunt. But she will get better" Nichkhun stand up and caress her hair then go to kitchen.

 

"Are you really fine dear?" She grab her hand and Tiffany begin to cry. 

"Hey.  Why are you crying?" Aunt Choi put up her chin to make her look at her.

"Im sorry... actually.. we're broke up?"

Tiffany said looking at her

"What are you talking about?"

"Me and Siwon oppa. We're break up for a long time ago" there was a time which give aunt choi time to thinking.

"You were deceiving me all this time" she said

"Im sorry" the only words that can escape from tiffany's mouth then aunt choi get up, she ready to leave 

 

"We did it for you" Nichkhun said and walk out from kitchen.

"Im sorry if we did it but we just want you to get better" 

"But by lying to me? You keep me in the dark and saying its for me?" She said

"Siwon oppa loves you so much, he dont want you disappointed at the reality" Tiffany said but Aunt Choi still angry and get out.

 

It may seems not ok but Aunt Choi understand as time gone by.

 

/end flashback/

 

 

Nichkhun and Tiffany was eating their dinner, they sit as they place the groceries in the empty seat.

Nichkhun ordered their favorite food.

They are talking as waiting for the food but something catch her eyes.

 

She look at the family beside her.

That family look so happy, the wife is pregnant and she their little kid is like 4 years were talking to the baby inside her bump. The father just laughing shake his head as he look at his son's act.

 

"Steph.." Nichkhun called

"Im sorry  what?" She ask gain her focus back to her boyfriend

"Im asking you if we're married where do you want to live? My condo or hotel?" He ask again but Tiffany hear the little boy was giggling and she look at them again.

"What are you looking at?" Nichkhun look at what she watch the whole time

"Look at them. They're a cute family isnt it?" She smile and look back at him again

 

"They are" Nichkhun smile, watch the family go out of the restaurant.

"The baby is cute and the woman looks so happy and glowing at her pregnancy" Tiff said shock him a bit

"As for i now you hate kids??" 

"It was before Khun but i love them now. I cant wait to see mine. When i think about future it was creep me out. How if i will look bad and fat and ugly? How about my carreer? And im afraid of giving birth" She shared her thought to him but Nichkhun just smile and held her hands.

 

"As you are mine, you dont have to worry about those things. I will still love you even you're fat and ugly and still find you beautiful and y. When you're pregnant you will be the happiest mom to be and you'll looks glowing and more attractive. And i will be with you and do as you wish even you're craving for food in the middle of the night. And be there to still hold your hand when you're in pain" his speech make her tear up

 

"Promise me?"

 

"I promise you. Im just a man who madly in love with this silly girl" he laugh at her

 

They arrived at his house hotel and their body feel soooo tired due to the shopping they did today.

 

"Oh.. i should've just wearing flat shoes other time" complain her as she take off her high heels.

 

"Khunnnn" whined Tiffany, she raise both her hands asking him to carry her. Nichkhun who just put the groceries and their stuff at the couch come back to see her and carry her with his strong hand like a bride. Tiffany circle her arm around his neck.

 

"You're smell so good even you're sweaty and not take a bath yet." She said as she smell him 

"Are you drunk?" He giggle at her act

"Nope. Im just tired thats all" she said as she lay her back in the bed

 

She was doozing off and almost close her eyes and Nichkhun out from bathroom and carry her

"What are you doing?"

"Lets just relax your feet" he said as he put me sit in the side of bathtube and he have prepared the warm water for our foot.

He come back with 2 glass of wine.

"If we sleep with our tired feet then tomorrow it will just feel the same."

He said and pouring rose patals in the warm water.

 

 

Tiffany wake up for someone kiss her forehead. She blink a couple of times to gain back her conscious. Today they gonna visit someone they really love, someone she really miss.

 

"You said that you're excited for today. Now baby get ready !" He kiss her nose

"Im still excited right now to see her, i have a lot of thing to say to her" she smile at him

 

Now they're standing infront of Tiffany's mom graveyard.

They agree that they gonna visit her before the wedding's day come.

 

She caress the tombstone. She smile at how clean her grave just like the last time they visit her.

 

Nichkhun come and place tge flowers near the grave and join Tiffany

 

"Mom.. i know you're happy there because you can see im happy right now. Mom.. a lot of thing happen when you're gone, a lot of things changes. But dont worry daddy is doing fine even you know we dont really get along woth each other" she chuckle and remember the day she fought with her dad because she dont want to move with him to States and she decided to live by herself.

 

"We come here today because we want to announce that we're getting married. I never imagine that im gonna marry him mom. You always tease me and im always ignore it but look at us now." She smile and look at Nichkhun, he take her hand and look at Tiffany

 

"If you see her you're gonna proud of her Mrs. Hwang or i should just call you Mom. She looks pretty, just like you. She make her dream come true as a designer, she's not as spoiled much as before but she's still my silly girl." He said still keep his eyes on her.

 

"You talk to much to my Mom" 

 

"Last time we talk you ask me to take care of her which i agree without even thinking what will future bring. I promise you before but im gonna say even if you dont ask me, i will still take care of her. I love her, i love your daughter." He said while looking at Tiffany's teary eyes.

 

"And i love him too. I know he is the best man for me and i dont wanna let him go. Im happy with him Ma. He makes me happy. And now you become the witness of how cheessy my husband is" she chuckle in the middle of her speech.

 

 

after visit Tiffany's mom grave Nichkhun drive her to Jessica's, she's gonna sleep there before they wedding day. Tiffany said she wanted to have 'Girl's night' with her best friend.

And Nichkhun just want to spend his time with his family

 

 

"Mom..  im home" Nichkhun said as he saw his mom waiting for him.

"Aigoo.. my son is comming" she just finish feed Nichkhun's Dad and put the plate aside to hug her only son.

"I miss you mom"

"I miss you son"

 

"Oh dad.." he said as he saw him

"You came?" Said his father. Unexpectedly his daddy change to be a better person after see how working hard and considerate Nichkhun is. Now he can trust everything to Nichkhun.

 

 

"Yes. Tomorrow is my wedding day you remember" Nichkhun said beside him

"But im sorry i cant come" his father said as he looking down

"Dont worry Dad i understand, you just need to take care of your health" Nichkhun said caress his hand

Unfortunately his condition is still unable to go outside but he give them bless for their marriage

 

"Can you leave us alone? I want to talk to my son" His father said to his mom and she leave them alone.

 

"So.. how are you?" 

 

"Son?" His father ask him but he's not answering. He dont say anything because he dont want to answer hi. But his mind is still cant belive at how much his father change.

 

"I..i..am fine Dad.." 

"Son.." he call him

"Im your son" Nichkhun said, his eyes start to getting teary

"You call me your son" he repeat it again

"All this time the words that came out from your mouth only how much you hate me in and how you deny that im your child" Nichkhun said he nearly crying but hold his tears.

 

"I know. Im sorry. I realize how mean i am to my own son. Nichan's death have impact my life so much that i didnt realize i just waste my other child. I know i shouldnt do that but my ego telling other wise. But i am proud to look at you now, if i die anytime i can leave in peace. I am happy that i still have a chance to say that i am feeling sorry and i love you my son" he said spread his arm to hug Nichkhun which he receive it  

 

"Im sorry dad.. im sorry" Nichkhun also said

"You're gonna be a good man, you're gonna be a good husband" His father said.

 

"Now you call your mom or she will think that we fight until we cried" Mr. H said chuckling and remove his tears.

 


Long chap guys!

im thinking of write a few chaps for their life after wedding 

Hope you enjoy it!