Chapter 22

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Tiffany's Pov

 

I was sitting, caressing his hair who sleeping with his head in my lap.

Never in my mind that the person i really love have to endure all the pain like this all alone. 

 

Yes. He told me everything.

He told me about his brother.

His brother who he really love, a brother who used to always spoiled him and be the only one who he can count on.

 

 

You can tell from his family background he can have everything if he wants, his father is the owner of the Crown group who leading so many sectors in industries but he's not arrogant and show his power.

 

He is the most humble person i ever met. 

He is so calm, independent, sweet and caring thats why i fall for him.

But someone who is lovable like him actually the most fragile person, he is someone who thirsty of love, crave for love and yearn for a love from his father that he never get.

 

In his father's mind bussines is the most important thing. 

 

 

 

 

My phone vibrating and it stoped me from my deep thought.

I see it from Siwon oppa. I have a meeting with him and auntie, just a simple dinner he said so i better get ready. 

 

 

I lift Nichkhun's head from my lap and put it back to the sofa carefully. I dont want to wake him since he is so tired lately, i think he needs a lot of rest.

 

 

I close the door quietly then ask Krystal and Sulli not to distrub him.

 

 

End pov

 

 

Tiffany check herself infront of mirror once again.

She's done make up for herself, wearing a blue dress with curly hair a side.

 

The car's voice could be heard from her living room so she runs out immediately.

 

"Hi Tiff" Siwon wear a light blue shirt 

 

"Wow.. our outfit is so match, we are not plan for it. You do still remember my favorite color" he said smiling from ear to ear making Tiffany not comfortable.

 

Tiffany just pick the dress randomly actually and she never expect for Siwon to thinking or react like that.

 

 

"Its not like that oppa. Im just accidentally choose this dress" Tiffany said roll her eyes.

 

 

As on the way, Siwon look at a beautiful lady beside him once in a while. And pretend not to look at when Tiffany turn her head to him

 

"Hi aunt Choi.. its been a long time since we met" Tiffany run to hug an old woman infront of her.

 

"I miss you Tiffany, we really want to visit Seoul but still dont have a chance."

 

"Its ok auntie. I understand"

 

 

 

"I want to thank you for waiting Siwonie all this time, we have a hard time before so im sorry for that and im so thankful for your understanding"

Aunt choi said while take her hand, we are talking as waiting for the food we already order.

 

"Its nothing auntie. Now i just want you to focuss on your health. Dont thinking too much and be strong, a friend of mine ever said to me to smile whatever happen in your life because you never know who you are inspiring" Tiffany said while thinking of her boyfriend.

 

"Im trying to stay strong all this time, the only one who gave me strenght is my only son. I want him to be happy and im happy that he have you" 

Aunt Choi giving her small smile, while Tiffany sigh. She feel guilty to lie to be siwon's gf.

 

 

 

 

They finishes their dinner and wanted to go home.

 

 

"Waitt.. i dont want to waste this memory. Lets take a picture!"

Aunt said and give her a camera to a waitress

 

They take a picture with aunt choi in the middle with Tiffany hold her hand.

 

"She's extremely happy tonight" Siwon oppa whisper in her ear.

 

"Now i want to take your pic only both of you" Aunt choi ask Siwon and Tiffany to take a couple selca

 

They stand side to side.

"Stand closer .."

"Tiff hold his hand" she hold his arm and Siwon smile secretly in his heart. 

He felt today is his lucky day that his Tiffany hold his hand again, he thought as he look at Tiffany..

 

 

HIS Tiffany (?) Who is he? He is no one but her past who left without saying anything.

 

 

And this angel beside him is belongs to Nichkhun, indeed Nichkhun is the lucky guy not him.

 

 

 

Tiffany step down the stair but one of her heel is broke and ahe almost fall but Siwon manage to catch her before.

His hands on her waist to keep her not to fall and her hands link in his neck to support her balance. Theres a moment of silent where they glance eye to eye.

 

"Thanks oppa" she snap back to reality and fix her dress

"Becareful" Siwon said leave her behind.

 

He touch his chest and feel his uncontrol beating heart.

 

Its been a long time..

Its been a long time..

He feels alive again..

How he miss to feel something like this.

 

 

"No. I dont want to take adventages of this. She is really nice want to help me and i dont want her to think that i take advantages of her" Siwon thought

 

Siwon drop her infront of her house.

Tiffany enter her house and hear voices from her tv.

 

Who's watching this night..?

 

She saw who's there and it actually her beloved boyfriend who already wore his pajamas.. she smile and walk to him.

 

"Baby.... im so tired" Tiffany said while pouting and spread her arms for him with one hand hold up her broken shoes

 

"Ahhh.. this is my lil girl, why arrive this late? I have been worrying about you" Nichkhun said hugging her tight

 

 

"Aw..aw.."Tiffany let go of the hug and touch her left ankle..

Nichkun notice it and become panic, her expression told him that she's hurt.

 

"I broke my ankle" she hold her breath to hold the pain. Actually Tiffany have feeling the pain but she choose to stay quiet and hold the pain. 

 

But after she look at her boyfriend who is here, she act like a spoiled kid in a swift.

 

Nichkhun who get more worried carry her with a bridal style to her bed.

 

While Nichkhun hold her in his embrace, 

Tiffany smeel his scent and smile in her pain.

He always smell so good even when he's about to sleep!

She giggle and Nichkhun notice it.

 

"You said its hurt and now you laugh?"

"Anii.. i just love your smell" Nichkhun laugh over his silly girlfriend

"Its vanilla, my favorite. I wont use strawberry scent for sure" he laugh

 

"Silly"

 

Nichkhun place her in her bed. 

And Tiffany trying to walk?

"What are you doing?"

"Im going to change my clothes"

"No. If you move your ankle a lot then it will get worse. Just rest it for now and tomorrow it will get better" Nichkhun said.

 

Nichkhun stand and choose her pink pajama.

 

"Wear this. I will get a warm water"

Nichkhun said as he get out of the bedroom

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How do you know this method?" Tiffany ask curious of how he know how he could kneed it without hurting it.

 

"Well.. i live alone.. and i love sports. So not surprise if i get injure sometimes" he give her a smile.

 

"What? No.. you cant be hurt!" she said a bit louder

 

"Haha.. its fine.. boys have to feel the pain of getting injured and its fun, thinking of it makes me miss to play basketball like the old times. Lets meet up with our high school friends, i bet they must miss it too!" Nichkhun said continue kneeding her ankle.

 

"Thats right! Lets go picnic, the girls can have a long chatting and the boys can play by themself"

Tiffany agreed of his plan

 

"What are you doing until you hurt your ankle like this?" 

 

"Actually i just going down the stair but got stumble. Thankfully Siwon oppa manage to catch me before i fall or i may end up in hospital right now" she sigh but realize the sudden change in Nichkhun when he seddenly stop what he do and looking down

 

 

"Are you.. perhaps.. mad?" Tiffany ask and watch his expression carefully.

 

"What? Nooo.." he look at her for a moment but look down again, trying to avoid her gaze

 

"Then are you jealous?" She sit and rest her back in the head board but she only get a sigh from him.

 

"No. Just becareful next time" he sounds serious this time and turn away his head.

 

Tiffany pull his hand until his head infront of her. Then Tiffany cup his face

 

"Nothing to be jealous about. I make sure that this heart is only belongs to Mr. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. I only love you and only wants you so dont bother about anyone out there" he smile at her encouragement and kiss her with full of love, to convey his love as she kiss him back to throw away his worries.

 

Tiffany is trapped between his hands as he kiss her deeply, Nichkhun accidently move his body and make her feel her ankle pain again

 

"Arghh" they both scream..

Tiffany scream as she startled of the sudden pain while he scream as she bite his lower lip.

 

"It hurts again khun.." she said as she trying to kneed it by herself but it just make it more painful

 

"Then why you scream too?" Tiffany ask him.

"Because you bite me Silly" Nichkhun show his biten lip.

Tiffany giggles and touch the red wound.

"Sorry oppa.." he smile look at her shy side.

 

"Arrgh" she scream again.

 

"Dont do it.. kneed it like this" he teach her the right way to kneed the injured spot.

 

"I dont think i can survive without you" she said trying to hide her face. 

 

"Thats so cheessy hwang" 

 

He pause and look at her again

 

"Then... can we continue what we're doing ?" Nichkhun said with a smirk as he pull himself closer to her..

 

"Silly!" She said slap his chest then continue what they do before.

 


How is it??

Here i give you Sifany moment.

Hope you can enjoy it.

Thx!