Chapter 13

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

Hi.. as i promised i will update it again..

Sorry it may have a little mature scene.. :p

Hope u will like this chap =]

 


 

She feels so happy right now until she couldnt sleep. 

She has tried to roll to the right then left, fix her pillow but still cant close her eyes. 

She still feeling so hype and a smile cant hide her true feeling.

 

 

 

Someone knocks and open the door

He walk closer and she move to look at him

 

"Miyoungah. Can i come in?"

"You're not sleeping yet?" He ask

"Yes. Why you come here? Is there anything i can help?" She ask him back

"Well.. same to you. I cant sleep either."  She understand the reason too

"Okay. Sleep here for tonight."

She tap the blank space next to her and he smile at her

 

 

He lay next to her and they are facing each other.

 

"Its good that the pyjama fits to you" he said while caressing her arm.

 

"Right. Why you have this woman pyjama? Is some girl ever slept here?" She sit and cross her arm infront of her chest. Waiting for his explaination.

 

"Yes. Why? Are you jealous?" He said resting his hand in the back of his head. Trying to hold his laugh looking at her weird expression.

 

"No. Im not jealous!" she said but avoiding his gaze. In reality, ofcourse she is jealous right now. How come he never tell and he dare to give this pyjama who ever used by another girl to her?

 

The thought of it really annoys her right now

She lay back and sleep back facing him

 

He smile, sense that she is mad at him right now and give her a back hug

"Aigoo.. dont be mad sweetheart. Im only joking." He said behind her ear make her heart beats like crazy

 

"I dont want to know!" Answer her and he chuckle

 

"Its used to belong to krystal. I bought 2 pink pyjamas. 1 i gave it to you, remember? And this one i wanna gave it to krystal to annoy her, you know how she hate pink. But i forgot to give it to her so I think this pink will belongs to you too" he explain but she still back facing him. He sigh.

 

"Steph.." he call her but she wont face him. So he turn her body and make her look into his eyes

"Do you know how long i adore you and how long i wait for this time?" She nod her head

 

He take her hand and place it to his heart.

"Can you feel it? How weird it beats when you are around me" he let a little laugh. She smile

"I know. I feel the same too" she smile and caress his cheek.

He smile warmly to her and caress her head.

 

"You are so beautiful tonight. Really beautiful with the smile on your face. I might fall for you all over again." He said 

"Thats so cheesy khun!" She said hiy his chest lightly

"You will used to it steph" he chuckle. He himself never imagine those words could escape from his mouth.

 

 

She look at him laugh and she grab this opportunity to kiss him and it is surprise him how she is the one who start it.

He could feel her warmth breath and her lips even it just for a moment.

 

 

He touch his lips. Eyes open wide and look at her smiling with shy.

"You gonna use to it too oppa" she said laughing use the same word from him.

 

He was shock at first but it makes him craving for more. The needed to taste her y lips really attempt him.

He move his face closer until its just an inch. Her body stiff, frozen and can feel his warm breath so she close her eyes until she feel his lip slowly touching hers. She could feel his lip moving to everyside of her lip. Cant handle it anymore, finally she decided to kiss him back.

 

She want him to know how much she love him. How much she owns him and no one can be this close to him other than her. 

 

They breath heavily, heart beating fast, sweaty, exchanging lovely glances.

He left her lip and kiss her forehead while inhale her fragrant.

 

 

"I love you too. I love you hwang miyoung" he said rest his chin in her head and she burry her face in his chest.

 

She remember the night before, when she cant sleep and call him that night to guide her to sleep peacefully. 

That night she imagine herself like this time. With him beside her. Make all of her worries go away. She smile with all the dream that came to reality.

 

 

She was sleeping peacefully until she heard a little sobs from Nichkhun that wake her up.

 

"Im sorry hyung~ I shouldnt leave you. Hyung..." he said and start to cry in his sleep. Tiffany wonder what he is dreaming about that Nichkhun call his brother and cry out like that. 

 

He never tell her about his family, he always have an excuse to run from her question about his family.

 

His face already full of sweat and she wipe it with her bare hand until it wake him up. He finally open his eyes and breath hard up and down. 

 

Tiffany worried about him. She rarely saw him crying. But tonight she saw him crying while he was unconscisous.

Whats bother him so much? 

 

He stand up and hold the side of table to support his body.

 

"Are you okay khun?" Tiffany ask worried.

"Im fine" he look at her and trying to give her a smile assure her he was fine.

He drink the water in the table and back to sit in the bed.

 

Tiffany look at him who suddenly become silent and expressionless. She wipe his face with tissues down to his neck.

She caress his hand and make him back to his conscious. 

 

"Are u having a bad dream?"

Tiffany ask him and he look back at her

"Yes. Its only a bad dream. Dont worry" he said caress her face

"Tell me about it? What are you dreaming about?" 

 

"Its a young boy. The young boy have a complite family. He looks like he is a rich boy who have everything. He really grateful that he has his older brother that always he can count on. I can see that He loves his brother more than he loves his father. His brother is his role model for him. But one day everything change. I look at the shinning light that really bright hit me. And that day that young boy lost his lovely brother. He feels like he lost everything. Everybody point at the young boy who caused the older brother gone, even his own family. In the end i found the young boy cry in the dark  side of his room. And its really kills me steph. It feels really painful here.." he point to his chest.

Tiffany who listen carefully cant help but cry infront of him. 

 

His eyes already glassy again and she cup his face.

 

"I wish i could be there for the young boy. To tell him everything's gonna be okay, it will be fine" she said hugging him

 

'I wish you were there' he said in his mind.

 

Tiffany caress his hair untill he fall asleep. 

 

Tiffany really know that Nichkhun really love kids but who's this young boy? 

 

Tiffany ignore the heavy thought about it and back to sleep.

 

Tiffany Pov

The sunshine shinning to my face so i wake up and with eyes not fully open i tried to find my loved one beside me but nothing. Im pouting my mouth because i expecting to see him first this morning. 

 

"Or is he still in the bathroom?" She said as she make her way to the bathroom. Her dirty mind works while she is thinking about how built and the curve of his chest and arms last night. 

 

She open it but the bathroom is empty.

 

 

She make her way out of the room and smelling the pasta and toast from dinning room but she see no one. Only a set breakfast and a piece of paper.

 

"Good morning, 

How your sleep last night? 

Sorry i have an appointment so i cant accompany you for breakfast but i have made a delicious breakfast set for you. You gonna like it.

 

 

From your one and only love

-K ♥-"

 

She smile at herself

She never be this happy even with her previous relationship.

 

That morning is the most happiest morning ever happen in her life. Even she eat only by herself that day but she feel joy for the rest of her day.