Chapter 10

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

JIts been almost 2 weeks Tiffany and Nichkhun didnt see each other.

Usually they meet once a week even they're busy

but until now Nichkhun didnt even contact her at all making Tiffany worry.

 

 

She rest her head in her desk while holding her pen.

She act like that for almost 2 hours and she's not even have an idea to draw, she sigh.

"Nichkhun never act like this before. Except when i and siwon oppa are still in a relationship. But its never this long!" she hold her head up and sigh again.

"Did i do wrong?" She check her phone again and nothing change

"Should i call him again?" She look over her contact

 

 

In the other line Nichkhun is making himself busy, he meets the clients, making new recipes even work out to keep him busy

because if he rest his mind then he will thinking of her again and he dont want to get a false hope,

dont want to make himself fall for her deeper.

So he want to avoid her, but the more he avoid her the more he misses her. he miss to see her face and hear her laugh. He misses everything about her. Sigh. 

The more he think the more he make himself sadder.

 

His phone ringing and its Tiffany who is calling.

He look at it until it stop ringing. 

 

He took his phone and call someone..

 

 

"Mom.. I think i will visit you right now. Are you there? Ok. See you" he said and end the call

 

-at cafe- 

"Anyongg sulliah~" she greet the young girl

"Tiffany unnie!" They both exchanging eyesmile

"Unnie do you looking for khun oppa? He is out right now. But he said he will comeback soon." She ask her 

"Ne.. thank you sull.. i will wait here.. and dont forget i order my fave one" tiff ordered and sit at her fave seat.

 

Its almost 3 hours she wait him and everytime the door open she looks back to make sure its him but fail.

Everytime the door open her heart beats fast with enthusiasm..

 

The door open sound again this time.

But she already tired to looking who came..

 

 

"Stephh..?" The voice of someone who she really miss calling her name.

 

She look back and look directly at his eyes. He look sad, tired .. then he lower his eyes.

"Khun.." she call his name and it's make his heart pounding like crazy. He already avoid her for days. But when he see her again, the thing he really wanna do is to hug her.

In the other side. Tiffany want to run and hug him as well, tell him how much she miss him but she cant. He just walk passing her..

 

 

"Whats wrong khun?" She ask him

"Is there anything wrong ?" He look at her and smile like nothing happen

"Why you didnt contact me in 2 weeks?" She ask loud, thank God theres no one right now.

He walk and stand infront of her

"Why should i call you? Is it an important thing?" Answer him 

She was shock hearing his answer, why he act cold like this to her, he never act like this to tiffany

"Why you act like this? Do u have a problem? Do we have a problem?

Really khun.. are you trying to avoiding me?" She is trying to grab his hand, try to cooling him down but he let her hand go and skretch his neck.

"Im sorry steph.. i cant think anything right now. I need to take a rest " he said and tiffany look disappointed

She look at him and tap his arm "then i will go home right now" she walk away to the exit door, she is mad.

 

He want to ignore her but the thought of her go alone in this late night make him worry and go back to find her. There she is, waiting for a cab. He grab her wrist and she was surprise looking at him.

 

"What are you doing? I guess you want to be alone so what are you doing here?" Now its her turn to be cold.

"Its too late. I will take you home" he want to drag her but she's pulling her hand from him

"I dont want to! I can go home by myself and sorry for taking your time mr. Busy" she said with sarcasm

"I dont want to argue with you right now so just follow me" he said and start to walk but just for a couple steps and he look back, he find out that she doesnt follow him.

 

He back to facing her, take her hand and carry her in his shoulder..

"Yahhh.. put me down! Heyy put me down" she yelling but nichkhun just try to calm down and put her in his car then give her seatbelt.

 

Inside the car the atmospher is really awkward. No one talk but sometimes he still use his time to give a glance at her. Thats just how bad he miss her. 

 

They arrived infront of her house 

She get out immediately and search for her key inside her bag but theres someone's hand touch hers so she stop and look at who did it.

 

"Im sorry.. i really am.. " he said

He never know that avaoiding her will make both of them suffer this much

"I wont talk to you right now" she find the key but he take it with him.

So he insert the key and they enter the house. Its so silent not lively like they usually enter it. 

 

"So what are you want to talk? Just said it then leave" she said crossing her arm in her chest

"Can i have hot choco first?" He ask to breaks his nerv

"Oh khunnie you just have to say what you want to say. If you want to drink just serve it yourself. You knew i never want to serving anyone" she said 

"Okay..soo.." he rubs his palm and start to sweating

"I..i.."

 

"Actually what the hell is wrong with you?! You never be like this. Whats wrong with you? If its about me then you can tell me why. Dont do this to me. Its so freakin torture me! Dont you know how worry i am and how many calls that you dont pick? How long i waited? Do you still consider me as your friend? Answer me khun.."

She explode infront of him. 

 

"Do you really see me only as a friend all this time? Because im not. Do you know how long i hold this feeling for you? How hard its to be with you when you are with someone else. How i want to always be with you even when you are not even mine? Do you know how happy i am when he left you but it just makes me more guilty and sad look at your heart broken. And Everytime you talk about him, i always endure the pain in my heart for i just want to be there for you. But now i know. I mean nothing to you. Im just a friend and i will always be." He said while holding the tears. 

He cant control it anymore. He cant stay silent. He want her to know his feelings

 

Tiffany stay silent..

Didnt expect this thing will come out by him, her truly best friend. 

'I can never let go of him, i cant live without him' that was the thing that cross her mind after he said it

"I dont know that all this time.." her body shaking..

confuse, afraid.

 

"You never know, you never care. And Im sorry maybe i think you never expect to hear it from me. But i know the answer already." He smile and walk closer to her "you still love siwon anyway" he chuckle but a single tear fall down to his cheek. He's looking down so she cant see it.

"I've answer it. Now i'll go" he said pats her head

And there she is just stay silent watching his back walk away just like that. 

 

After he gone. She fall down on her knee.

they never talk like this.

And just for the first time she felt like she lost him.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Hello readers!

Sorry for waiting so long..

Every story line can changes >.<

but finally i made this one for you

 

Keep upvote, comment and subscribe it :)

Enjoy reading ~