Chapter 21

I didn't choose you, my heart did.

.Tiffany's Pov

 

As soon as we arrived Nichkhun jump off the car and ask me to stay inside while he go to the staff resort. 

 

 

The staff seems have known him before (?) Looks like he talk to the owner and they very welcome him.

 

He go back to the car and open the door for me like a gentleman he always does.

 

 

"Lets go" he said as he take my hand with him.

 

We enter the lobby first. A simple lobby that makes me wonder why we are here? Where are we? I think i will ask later to him. 

 

He lead me to the end of the door of the lobby room and after he open it, now i can see the view behind it.

 

One thing i want to say for the great view infront of me is a WOW..

 

 

 

We can see clearly the lake, the sound of wind blowing so enchanting, the calm of the lake with candles floating above the water makes it looks brighter for replace the shadow of the sun.

 

We walk to the one side of the lake and i could see one table. Yeahh.. there's only one there with a single candle in the middle.

 

"Do you like it?" He whisper as he hold my waist with his arm and lead me there. I nod my head as approvement. How do i cant?

 

 

"Its so beautiful"

"How do you know this place?"

I ask him back, eyes still look around captivated of what i see right now.

 

In my mind. Nichkhun has never fails to surprise me. He have this kind of romantic side that make me think im the most special girl on earth, im lucky to have him.

 

"I own it" he joked, laugh and i nudge his stomache.

 

"Take a seat~" he pull thair for me like he always does and we seat.

 

I still look around of this beautiful moment that i dont wanna forget. 

Nichkhun get up and offer his jacket to me as the wind getting colder right now.

 

He take my hand and caress it.

We look at each other eyes and look what's there. 

Love

 

He always look at me with those gentle eyes that can calm my mind. 

Those eyes that could makes me forget my sadness and pain. 

Those eyes that assure me that everything is fine. 

Assure my future that there is no one else i can be with but him.

 

 

"Its beautiful." I gave him a smile in return.

A sincere smile. 

I know i cant do things like this. I am a hopeless romantic.

But one thing i know, I love him as much as he do. I love him with all of my heart.

 

 

We look closely each other eyes, talks, and enjoy the moment we had.

 

The food is arrive as he have ordered the kind of food that i love.

 

He then excuse himself to order a wine.

I know he's gonna ask it because its his favorite but i ask him to stay with me.

 

Im kinda scare to be alone in this unfamiliar scenes.

 

"I'll be back" he promised.

 

I play my phone to kill the time but its getting boring since i dont have a signal in this area. So i look around me.

 

The sky is getting dark as i cant see the beautiful lake like before anymore. But those candles is still there.

The darkness makes the atmospher change from romantic to creepy.

I look at my watch and realize that he's gone almost 10 minutes.

 

Im getting scared that he hasnt come and bad thought come over me.

 

"What if he.." you know maybe i'm too much by thinking he is kidnaped by zombies or any other thing..

 

I look behind and found him standing behind me while holding flowers.

 

I cant handle it as tears off from my eyes. But i'm getting this weird feeling of me.

 

Is he going to propose me right now?

 

The moment is so right. But am i ready for the new chapter of my life? 

 

But i'm always waiting when those beautiful moment to happen.

 

 

"I love you" he said as he handing me the flowers.

 

I feel so grateful but somehow i'm waiting for him to kneel down and give me the ring, propose to me. Or am i want it too fast? Is he not ready yet?

 

"I love you too" I said in return

 

/end Pov

 

 

 

Nichkhun Pov

 

Tiffany keep glancing on her phone on the way back. I dont know why she become more silent than usual after the surprise.

 

Is she not happy with my surprise?

Why she looks gloomy ?

 

We arrive and Tiffany sleeping first, she said she's tired.

 

She already close her eyes and i sit beside her bed to look at her longer.

We barely have a vacation like this together.

 

-Tiffany's phone ringing

New message

I open it and found it was Siwon who sent it. 

 

Siwon: okay. Lets meet with my mom tomorrow. She really miss you

good night Silly ^^

 

 

 

What?!

Why???

Its only me who call her Silly..

Is she keep in touch with him?

I dont want to have a negative thinking towards them as i believe and trust her but i cant lie that i feel jealous.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica rest herself after a long shopping day.

 

T: im so tired!

J: i almost broke my legs.. but we have this dress. I cant believe Sooyoung will married next week.

T: yes! I cant believe too! Now one of us finnaly married.

J: how about you? Are you going to follow Sooyoung?

T: i dont think. It depend on Nichkhun. And you?

J: i dont know too. But right now im so happy to spending my times more in his house with his family of course. So i know them better. Just like Taec oppa, his family is funny and friendly too. Hiw about you? Are you already 'do' it?

 

T: what are you talking about? 

Tiff shakes her head

 

J: what?! You havent? I thought you have done it after he ask you to be his girlfriend. And not to mention Nichkhun is a romantic guy. 

 

T: Have you?!

Jessica nod her head

 

T: what?!

J:  it just happen like that.. i can see he will love you more, he will think more about your future, he will be more understanding and its good!

 

 

T: Nichkhun oppa said it because he respect me and afraid if im not ready.

 

J: Nichkhun oppa really awsome. But dont worry, you will ready when it comes fannyah..

 

 

Suddenly Tiffany remember about something she want to ask with Jessica.

 

T: Jess.. have you met Nichkhun's parents? How its like? How are they?

 

Jessica gulp down her saliva. 

 

J: actually i never met his family or his siblings

 

Tiffany become more confuse..

T: what do you mean? You are his cousin

 

J: actually im not. Sorry tiff.. 

 

Tiffany get up and trying to call Nichkhun, jessica grab her wrist

 

J: sorry tiff i didnt mean to lie to you. But my family already see him as a family thats why. 

 

T: sorry but i have to meet him.

 

She said and leave her to Nichkhun's cafe

 

 

Tiffany walk pass the cafe's windows and saw Nichkhun is talking with a girl.

She enter the cafe and listen their conversation

 

 

"We need you. The company need you. Mr. Klein is such a big investor in our company, it influence so much. We need to response it as soon as possible and run the project. We need a leader. We have seen your works before. And we cant waste a big opportunity like this"

Said Victoria.

 

 

Yeahh.. Tiffany know the girl, seems familiar for her.. but the things shocked Tiffany is what she heard.

 

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany said standing behind them, the two look shock dont know she's been listening

 

"I think i have to go now. Khun please consider it." Victoria said as she excuse herself out

 

"How long you've been there?" Nichkhun tried to give her a smile but she didnt take it 

 

"Its not important." Tiffany suddenly feel so mad. She feel cheated, not because she saw him with another woman but because she thinks that she knows nothing about him and it really hurts her.

 

She want to get out and calm herself but Nichkhun take her hand before she goes too far.

 

"Let me explain.. please.. " he's pleading for her not to leave him. For Nichkhun, Tiffany is the only one he cant let go.

 

"Explain then!" She shout at his face.

Fortunately there's no one in the cafe.

 

Her chest go up and down.

Eyes feels sting for holding her tears

Jaw harder trying to hold her unspoken words

 

Nichkhun pull her hand and lead her to his room.

 

Tiffany sit in the sofa and Nichkhun make his way to his desk and pull something inside there.

Some piece of old photos

 

 

It is a two young boys who really look a like

"It is my hyung"

"Nichan hyung" he said as he place himself sit beside her.

 

Tiffany look at the photos

The little Nichkhun looks really happy that time, she can see it from his smile.

And the older brother seems so neat like a boss even he's still a little too. 

Really different with Nichkhun style

 

 

"You two look a like. Where is he right now?" Tiffany smile as she forget a bit about their argument before

 

"He has passed away" Nichkhun said looking down, her smile fade away.

 

"10 years ago. Times flies so fast. Its almost 10 years and im still miss him at times like this, when i talk about him like this" he chuckle try his best not to cry

 

"Im sorry.  we dont have to talk about it if you cant"

 

"No. You need to know anyway. I dont want to keep this secret from you."

Nichkhun hold both of her hands and she listen to him quietly, nod her head

 

"I am Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. And my father is the CEO, founder and owner of Horvejkul group. And im sorry i never told you before. I dont want anyone to know my family background, i keep it from anyone steph. I hold it as much as i can" 

 

"Why you never told anyone?" 

 

"Because my father and i dont have a good relationship. And if anyone know my real identity they will treat me differently. I dont want it. I dont like to live in such a huge house but i cant call it a home, its more like a prison. It feel so empty, more after hyung die. Im all alone" he said as he make his palm into fist.

 

"I was so alone, Dad really hates me while mom cant do anything about it. Dad told me that i am the one who killed Nichan hyung. After hyung pass away, Dad always show how much he hates me then i decided to leave the house. And he never ask me or call me. Im alright as long as he is happy with it, im fine with it" Tiffany cup his face and she could see his pain inside his eyes.

A pain that still haunted him.

 

"Its not that i dont want to tell you steph. I just want to burry it and start a new life. Its so hurts to know the only thing to make him happy is your lost."

He said, hugging her as tears start to run down his face. 

 

He never imagine one day he will tell this story to someone. 

The vital side of his heart, the fragile side of him.