Chapter Six

Nothing Last Forever

“Where are you?” Dara asked as she went out to the class-A cafeteria. Her phone is still on her ears. She’s afraid that something urgent came up. “Are you okay?”

“Look to your left.” GD mumbled.

 

Dara do as she was told to do so. There she saw GD, holding his cellphone like a typical teenage-boy while leaning towards the railings, facing the Nobi Society building. GD is the epitome of the word handsome. If no one knows that he belongs to the Nobi Society, she bet that almost all of the girls of their class will go crazy about him. He’s charismatic in his own way.

Dara slowly walked towards GD, still holding her phone on her ears while listening to the soft chuckles that leaves GDs’ mouth. Their eyes we’re still attached to each other and both of them were smiling like an idiot.

 

“Hi.” Dara greeted. She doesn’t know why her knees soften as she approached GD who’s now smiling from ear to ear.

“Hi.”

“Why did you call me?” She asked. “Something came up?” GD shook his head, saying nothing happened. “Then why did you call me?”

GD holds his neck and looked on the other side. His face flushed. “W-well, I’d like to say that I want to have lunch with you today.”

 

Dara was shocked. GD is nice even if they just barely know each other. She can feel that behind those scary eyes and the stoic expression he always plaster towards other people, is a person that is posses good quality and isn’t the same as the person he wants to portray. And that’s the main reason why she choose GD as her Noye despite of those negative aura he wanted to portray. She can feel that GD is nice.

 

“W-well, I’m not sure if I’ll have a meeting with the President.” She mumbled. Since then, Uncle Yang always wants to have a report about their second day with Seungri and her.

GDs’ face darkened but immediately went back to a stoic expression. “President Yang?” he asked.

“No other than President Yang.” Dara mutter. “But if you’d insist, I’d like to have lunch with you tomorrow.”

 

GD suppresses a smile, with his face still flushed with crimson red, then nod. “I’d like to.”

 

The bell rang, signaling all students’ to go back to their classroom for their second subject. GD faced Dara and slightly lean forward. Their face is about half an inch, making Daras’ heart beat fast. No one dared to lean closer to her to that extent. “See you then, Master.”

Without prior notice, GD walked-away leaving Dara dumbfounded. What was that for?

 

 

 

 

As she’s heading back to their classroom, Donghae patiently waiting for her outside their classroom, with the sandwich he ordered for her. Now that she saw the burger, she felt like she hasn’t eaten since forever. Her tummy growls but she immediately erased that feeling. Dara felt guilty since Donghae is such a nice guy and yet she went out to see GD. GD and I were just friends. She mutters to her self. Thought they aren’t not labeled by the school society as ‘friends’, she still consider GD as one.

 

Noye and Masters’cannot be friends. That’s the fact in their school.

 

She composes herself and smiled while slowly running towards him. “Donghae!”

Donghae lifted his head then smile as he saw Dara running towards him. Dara holds Donghaes’ arm, making them bump with each other. “Hey, easy. Missed me that much?” Donghae joked.

“Is that for me?” Dara asked, hopefully.

“For you?” Dongsae said, playfully. Dara pouted, making Donghae smile. “Of course, these are for you.”

“Thank you Donghae.” Dara said, while holding the plastic of sandwiches. “You’re so sweet.”

 

They went inside the classroom. Donghae holds Daras’ arms while walking. Few of the students’ were watching them, smiling- most especially for the person who ship them. Their classmates wanted them to be a real couple because they were labeled as the ‘perfect couple’- the top-performing and the second top-performing student.

 

“Geez! I knew it. DaraHae is real.”

 

Donghae just shrug and sit next to Dara who’s now eating silently. He has a big crush towards Dara ever since. They met during enrolment when they’re still on their first year high school. Since he’s a transferee from another school, Dara assisted them being the acting first year representative. He felt that she’s nice so he liked her since then.

 

“You’re beautiful.” He can’t help but mumbled, while watching Dara eating.

Her heart skipped a beat making her blush then look away. As much as she wanted to act normal, she can’t help it but get startle. Donghaes’ words were… different. The way it was delivered.. it was very different compared to the words he always says.

 

“D-don’t look at me like that Donghae. Y-you’re making me stutter like an idiot.”

Wae? You’re beautiful Dara, it’s a fact.” He said, making Dara flush for more. “That’s the reason why I like you.”

 

She felt like there’s a bomb exploded near her. He likes me… She felt like the hair on her body stands-up and her blood rushed immediately towards her face, making her flush for more. He likes me. He likes me. Donghae likes me. She repeated. She tried her best not to smile but its making her crazy. The bathum-bathum feeling of her heart and the happiness she always felt every time their together. She tried her best not to acknowledge those feeling since it’ll be awkward since they’re seatmates. She likes Lee Donghae…

 

“Y-you like me?” she asked, in a whisper tone. She doesn’t want other people notice that they’re having an intimate conversation.

Lee Donghae put his hands under the table and slight, squeeze Daras’ hands. “Y-yes, I like you.”

Dara smiled. Her heart is in solace when she felt his gentle squeeze. “You like me.”

 

 

 

“For how long will you get away with my shadow? You are my son. My property is your property too!”” the older man asked his son, as they’re heading towards their service car heading home. “Why are you hiding when you can show to them that you are the son of—“

“This conversation is getting nowhere appa.” He mumbled. He leans towards the car window and watched many students walking. “I’ll hide at first, that’s our deal before I came back.”

“Getting revenge is not the answer to that issue.”

“I will never stop until I’ll know who that bastard is, who tried to kill my best friend. I know he’s here and I’ll make sure that he will suffer.” the younger guy said, with dark eyes. “You’ll pay for this… lucky bastard.” 

 

 

 

A/N: I’m getting a lot of subscribers. Thank you guys! :> Please do leave comments too. I’d love them.

A-x