PART TWO: u n t o l d #5

Nothing Last Forever

Nothing in This World

UNTOLD #5

 

 

Dara still closes her eyes when she felt that it’s starting to rain. As she opens her eyes, she really saw the person whom never leaves her system—and it made her cry. She cupped his face and smiled at him- not even wanting to let go of his face.

“J-Jiyong…” she mumbled, trying her best not to sob. Her lips were trembling and her hands were shaking as she touches his cheeks—she touches his eyes, his nose, and his lips. She still can’t believe that he’s here--- that Kwon Jiyong is really here. “J-Jiyong… Kwon Jiyong…”

“Dara…” he whispered.  He smiled and cupped her face. “Saranghae…”

Dara cried—she nods at him and smiled. “I know and I love you too Jiyong.”

Jiyong again claimed Daras’ lips. He kissed her and feels her soft, sweet lips. Both of them were cherishing the kiss that brought them back together. It was a good kiss, a great kiss to be remembered. When they parted, both of them were parting yet the smile on their face is very evident. Both just stared at each others eyes.

Jiyong cut the silence first. “Hello.”

Dara smiled at him. “Hello.”

For her, seeing him this close is really something. She cannot deny the fact that she’s really happy upon seeing him right now. The emotions she’s feeling is too overwhelming that she’s afraid that this feeling will end soon.

Jiyong is still on that position and he knew that his face is now red because his blood is now on his head. Yet, he still wanted to be in that position. He’s still cupping her face when the rain is slowly pouring. Dara felt that the rain is now becoming heavy yet she still wanted to be in that position with Jiyong. I’m afraid if we’ll move, everything will fade… she thought.

“I-It’s raining.” Jiyong mumbled.

“Yes it is.” Dara said. She looked at Jiyong and slowly smiled at him. “If we won’t move even for a bit we’ll catch a cold and we’ll get sick.”

“I don’t want to move because I’m-I’m afraid that if I’ll move, you’ll slowly fade. I’m afraid that if we’ll move, it will hit like a truck that this… that this is just a very beautiful dream.”

P-pabo... I am not a dream Jiyong. And I will not fade away…”

Jiyong moved down and faced her. Even with rain pouring she’s still as beautiful as an angel… He thought. He holds her hand and gently squeezes it. He’s afraid that if he’ll let go of her hands, she will disappear. He’s afraid that if he’ll let go of Sandaras’ hands, he will be as empty as before…

“We’re soaking wet.” He said yet he’s smiling as if being wet is the nicest idea they ever encountered.

“First snow yet it’s raining.” Dara mumbled. “Is it a form of a blessing?”

Jiyong looked at her. “We’ll make this into a blessing. Come on! We still need to change clothes for our dinner date later.”

They ran towards the car of Jiyong. As soon as Jiyong opens the door for Dara, for him it is a sign of fighting back. He will not let go of Daras’ hands anymore. No matter what.

“It is okay if I’ll get inside? I-I am dripping wet Jiyong.”

Jiyong gave her an assuring smile. “It’s okay. You’re more important than my car Dara. You’re the most important thing in my world ever since then…”

Jiyong started the engine making Dara cold. The aircon that is blowing is really cold, plus the fact that they’re soaking wet adds to the cold feeling both of them felt.

“Should we trun off the aircon?” Jiyong asked. He looked at the back-seat and there he saw his coat. He reached for it and put it to Daras body. “Put this on so you’ll not catch a cold.”

“How about you?” Dara asked.

“I’m fine.”

Dara put Jiyong coat and settled down. Jiyong reached for her hands and put it on his lips and gently kissed it. Dara smiled as he saw Jiyongs’ eyes sparkle.

“My coat looks cute on you.” Jiyong mumbled.

“It felt like you’re hugging me. Your coat smells just like you.” She said.

Both of them were just staring at each other while holding each others hands. The silence that filled their surroundings didn’t hinder them for being happy.

“I guess we should change. We can go to my place for awhile.” Jiyong said, and it made Dara nod.

 

 

Dara entered Jiyongs’ unit and the first thing that crossed to her mind is that Jiyong is very manly. The unit was painted black and white—from the wallpaper to the floor tiles. A lot of paintings were on the wall—a girls’ back. She entered and used the white panda slippers. He’s still cute as always… she thought.

She walked along with Jiyong who’s now dragging her towards a room. As soon as they entered the room she knew that it was Jiyongs’ room. There was a big painting of a girl. Who’s that girl?

Jiyong faced her then handed to her the tee shirt. “You can use my shirt since we’re still letting your clothes dry.”

She nod and waited for Jiyong to get out when she saw he’s taking his clothes off. She immediately looked back to avoid her eyes see his half- body.

“J-jiyong! Y-you can change clothes outside.” She nervously said. The fast beating of her heart is not normal and she’s afraid to put a name to the emotion she’s feeling right now. She heard Jiyongs’ chuckle and it made her more embarrassed. “Yaah!”

“I’m already dressed, you can look now.” He said playfully.

Dara said and went to her original position and luckily Jiyong is already dressed. He’s now wearing a faded blue jeans and a sleeve-less shirt. “I-I am not used to that kind of... you know so please...”

Jiyong sighed and walked towards her. As soon as he reached for her hands, and kissed it without looking away. “I’m sorry.”

Dara sighed and holds Jiyongs’ cheeks. Jiyong closed his eyes, trying to memorize Daras’ touch. “It’s fine.”

Jiyong sighed and stare at Dara. “I-I’m just trying to act playful and have a normal couple-thing conversation with you.” Dara squeeze Jiyongs’ face to assure him that it’s fine. “I guess the rain will not stop until tomorrow.” He changed the subject of their conversation. He’s afraid that with that simple joke he portray, Dara will run away from him.

Dara looked at the glass window of Jiyongs’ unit and sighed. “Our first date is already ruined.” She mumbled.

Jiyong smiled at her and clasp her hands. “We can still have our dinner date here in my unit.” Jiyong kissed Daras’ forehead. “Change your clothes now. I’ll just ask a delivery man to deliver food for us.”

Dara was left in Jiyongs’ room. He’s already out and she decided to change her clothes. She’s really happy that Jiyong is here now. But at the back of her mind, for how long? She knew that Jiyong is not the ‘Jiyong’ she knew when she’s still a high school girl. He’s now Kwon Jiyong: a young CEO of Kwon Corporations. He’s not the same Jiyong that is a Noye and not the Jiyong whom used her as means of getting revenge.

Jiyong change in many ways: the way he speaks, the way he lives his life. But she knew that one thing is for sure that didn’t change in him: his love for her.

After changing she roams around the room of Jiyong. She noticed that his books were keenly filed at his book shelves’. She went out of his room and look for Jiyong. She was still surprise that they’re now together and that their feelings towards each other didn’t really change. She’s been thinking that what if one day their path will cross and she’ll find out that he’s already married or already fall out of love for her.

She’s afraid of that possibility.

She found Jiyong sitting at the couch and was dialing something on his phone. “Neh gomawo.” As soon as he finished talking to the other line he stands up and saw her.

“Hi.” Dara awkwardly waved her hands towards Jiyong. She’s only wearing his shirt and his boxers. Since her dress were soaking wet, she borrowed boxers from Jiyong.

“Come.”

Jiyong holds Daras’ hands and motioned her to sit on the couch with him. “The delivery will come in less than 45 minutes since I asked my friend to cook the food we’ll about to eat at his restaurant.” He said.

“Maybe I can cook food—“

“No. I-I mean, let’s just wait for the food later.” He said. He was facing her and smiled at her. “You look good with my shift uh?”

Dara blushed but then she smiled at him. “W-well, thank you.”

Jiyong put his arms on Daras’ shoulder and put her closer to him. “I’ve been waiting for this moment to come: you this close to me and waiting for something to happen.” Jiyong is playing with Daras’ thumb. “Tell me about yourself Dara. W-what happened to you when I wasn’t around?”

“I-I went out of the Park clan and become a normal citizen of Korea.” she stated. She holds Jiyongs hand and squeeze it. “Two days before Christmas, my… my grandfather told me about marrying Donghae. I-I got scared so I went to my real mother.”

“I-I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you.” Jiyong said, feeling sorry for Dara.

“Well, the thing is when I went out I become free. I was happy with my life before but I am happier and contented with what I have right now.” She mumbled. “I have a one great Mother and a one great best friend.”

“And that’s Joong-ki?” Jiyong said.

Dara nod. “Yes, Song Joong-ki never left me and I am happy that he did that. I was vulnerable and he made sure that I’ll be fine all the time.”

Jiyong sighed. I was the one who ask him to do that when I wasn’t around… he thought but didn’t change it. It’s all in the past now and what matters most for him is the present: that he’s now with her.

“Now tell me more about yourself Jiyong.” Dara asked enthusiastically. “What happened to you?”

“I went to America and continued studying there. Then, I came back to look for you.” He answered honestly. He sighed and kissed Daras’ cheeks. “I asked Joong-ki to look for you while I am away. I-I went straight to you when I arrived here and saw you from afar. I… I was afraid that you’ll end up falling out of love because our love was just merely a puppy love. We’re just high school back then and—“

“Shhh. I love you okay? So stop thinking about those things as of now.”  Dara said. “Even if we fall in love when we’re still high school, even if other people will tell us that what we have back then is just a typical high school love, for me it doesn’t really matter. What matters most for me it the thought that you’re here.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Jiyong claimed Daras’ lips and savored the moment of kissing her lips. He will forget about everything today and just focus on the idea that he’s with the girl he loves. Jiyong placed Daras’body, slowly, towards the couch. He’s still kissing her and caressing every part of her body. He’s not drunk yet his mind is not on the right track.

His hands were now tracing Daras’ back- caressing it. Dara gasp upon feeling those tingling sensation she felt. It wasn’t normal and that feeling is new to her.

“J-Jiyong…”

Jiyong smiled and now kissing Daras’ neck down to her collarbone. Her scent is now filling his lungs and it gave him an idea that he loves her scent. He kissed them slowly and went back to her lips. They shared a passionate kiss that he cannot imagine he will do with Dara. He moves his free hand on Daras’ shirt and cupped her .

“Ji-jiyong…” she mumbled. She tilted her head and her back arc. She’s not used to that feeling and she’s afraid of those feelings. She knew that something unexpected will about to happen and she don’t know if she’ll be ready or not.

 

“I want you Dara…”

 

Those words were like cold water being thrown-up to them. Both of them we’re starring at each other and then Jiyong just sighed. He put his hands on his hair. “I-I’m sorry.” He said. He felt like a jerk. “It wasn’t my intention Dara it’s just that… I-I’m sorry.”

Dara froze for awhile then look straight towards Jiyongs’ eyes. She doesn’t know what to do. And she felt like she’s a cheap girl. After 6 years then she would easily give him her everything?

Jiyong holds Daras hands and kissed them. “I-I’m sorry. I’m really sorry….” But Dara remained silent as she looks at Jiyongs face. “Please… Dara.”

She doesn’t know how to react. Everything about them is fast, just like when they’re still in high school. She’s looking for something- something that will change her minds decision.

 

Jiyong stands up and remove his shirt. Jiyong sat down and put Daras’ hands on his chest. “It never stops beating your name. And I’m sorry for acting like a jerk awhile ago. It wasn’t part of anything, believe me Dara.” he said. “Even if we were still high school back then I knew from my heart that you’ll be either be part of my past or will be part of my future. And I was wrong because you’re both part of my past and my future.

 

 

Please, marry me…”

 

A/N: Been planning to put something like a ‘matured’ content and yet, I don’t know how to write one. XD Comments anyone?