Epilogue

Nothing Last Forever

6 years later…

 

The door chimes’ alerted Sandara, signaling that a new costumer came. As if on cue, she wears her beautiful smile and walk towards the client who’s seating near the window. She’s wearing an apron and smiled at the client.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Sandara bows down her head. “Welcome. What do you want sir?”

 

The man just sat down there, silently. He’s holding his head and tilts it in a sense that Sandara can’t see his face. Dara noticed it so she smiled. Customers nowadays… “What is your bestseller here?”

Dara still wears her beautiful smile. “Our best seller is still the Strawberry green tea with strawberry jelly bubble tea sir.”

“Okay I’ll take two of that and please bring some strawberry cake.”

Dara takes note of their clients order and repeat it. “2 strawberry green tea with strawberry jelly bubble tea and 2 strawberry cake.” She said, still smiling. “Any other orders Sir?”

Now, the man faces Dara and removed his shades. “Can I order you too?”

Daras eyes widened and gasped for an air. She can’t believe this! The man sitting in fron of her grin as he saw the epic reaction fo Dara. Still abnormal as its best.  “Alpha!” she yell.

Alpha stands up and welcomed Dara with his arms wide open. “I’ll be gladder if you’ll hug me instead of yelling at me.”

Dara didn’t even think twice. She hugged alpha as tight as she can. She buried her face on his neck the moment he raised her while holding her tightly. “I miss you very, very, veeeery much!”

“I miss you too!” Dara exclaimed. He let her down and smiled. “How are you? W-were have you been? Geez! I have lots of things to ask then—argh! I miss you so much alpha!”

He just chuckled and lean forward, making Dara smiled. She’s already used to his actions: the sudden hug from him, holding her hands and sometimes a kiss. “Why are you always calling me alpha? Geez! I have a decent name for Christ sake!”

Dara just chuckled and embrace him. Not even minding that her mother is smiling at them from the corner. “I like calling you alpha. Rawr!”

 

They’ve been friends since… high school? Dara doesn’t know why alpha—err, Song Joong-Ki is still sticking around her since the day that the turning-point of her life came. She made a huge decision that changed her life- big time. And she’s still ahppy now that she did that thing.

 

“Joong-Ki, how’s your trip?” her mother asked him. “It’s been awhile.” She just hugs him made Joong-Ki laugh.

“It seems like someone misses me a lot.” He joked. His laughter filled the corners of the restaurant Sandara and her mother owns. “You’re being a clingy girlfriend again.”

Dara just pouted. “I just mss you so much. Aren’t you happy your girlfriend is being clingy with you boyfriend? Are you having an affair?!”

Joong-ki taps Sandaras’ nose and smiled. He wanted to kiss her nose but then again, he can’t. Her mother is watching them. “Aww, my girlfriend is being jealous.”

“Tss. Come on, we should hang-out after my shift.” Dara said to him while smiling. “I’ll be out by 3 PM. Just sit back and relax.”

“3PM is just 5 minutes away girlfriend.”

 

Joongki just smiled at her and watched the cars running outside. Sandara makes him happy and he’s glad she accepted him to be part of her new life. Little did they know, that the car that is parked outside owned by the person whom Sandara tries to forget.

“Chairman Jiyong, you’ll have a meeting by 3:30PM at OH Corporations.” His secretary told him.

He just shrugs and watches his wrist watch. “I still have 35 more minutes.” He still looks at the girl who never left his mind since high school. By merely watching her, it pains him seeing she’s happy with someone else now.

 

Dara is now serving the milk tea for Joongki when her mother called her name. “Sandara.”

“Yes mama?” she asked. She smiled at her mother.

“You may leave and have a date with your boyfriend now. Minky will be here in awhile.” Her mama said in between laughing. She can see the bright smile from Sandaras’ face.

“Really? Aww, thank you so much mama.” Sandara said. She hugged her mama so tight and even kisses her whole face making Joongki laughed.

“I hope I can have kisses all over later.”

“Laters baby.” Dara said.

 

Dara went to the lockers area and gets her coat and bag. When she’s done, Joongki is standing at the doorways, still holding the bubble tea he bought. Dara enthusiastically approached him and holds his right arm.

Oppa!” she .

“You’re still months older than me, noona.” He joked. He holds her hand and squeezes it gently. “Christmas is fast approaching. Hmm, what do you want for Christmas?”

Dara just smiled at him. She felt cold. Joongki stopped walking and gets the scarf he bought from Paris. He showed it to Dara and smiled to her. “This blue one is for my girlfriend and this pink one is for her boyfriend.”

Joongki handed her the pink one so that she’ll put it in his neck and he will do the same on the blue one he’s holding.

“Aww, thank you alpha.” Dara said. “Still sweet.”

Joongki just smile and cupped her face. He saw that the first Christmas snow is falling and he smile. “First snow kisses.” Dara closes her eyes and smile. She felt that his lips were on his nose. She’s very lucky to have someone to lean on like Joongki.

Dara faced the black-tinted car in front of them. She leans on the car window and smile. “I’m so pretty with this scarf. Thank you boyfriend.”

 

Jiyong is just starring at Dara who’s now leaning and smiling at his car window. He wanted to touch her face like what Joongki is doing right now. Like what he’s doing few years ago.

I miss you so much Dara… I still love you, even if your feelings didn’t last forever….

 

 

 

 

e n d      o  f          f i r s t        p a r t

Happy birthday baby-uncle T.O.P. Choi Seunghyun! From your fangirl who thinks that it will be better if you’ll be my uncle/older brother than my boyfriend! XD You’re too handsome, too hot and too tall for me.

 

a u t h o r s   n o t e

To those who gave me personal messages—thank you guys! You know I cannot mention all of you not because you’re too many but because it’s too overwhelming. You made me cry, seriously! Especially to those who ask to prolong the story and had a chitchat with me. (You know who you are! *winks*) Honestly, this whole thing is just too huge to handle because of the theme (too depressing) and the fact that my ship, DaraGon, is sinking like a Titanic. *sad face*

 

To those who are saying that I am rushing this story because I’ll jump to my new fanfic, geez! Stalk that story and read the authors note below. I posted there that I can’t give them an update as often as I want because I am having my review classes. My review classes are also one of the reasons why I want to end this story because it will be on the weekends. I’ll be taking my Board Exam next June 2015 and I still have regular classes during weekdays. I’ll be a busy bee. And I need to focus but then, *evil laugh*

 

To those who are saying that I am a famewhore. Geez! If I am a famewhore then, I should promote my stories and force you to upvote this just to be featured right? Tsss~~ I don’t want to be called like that because I know myself. I am not like that. The disable/unsubscribe/block button is free; just click it if you have time.

This authors note must be a thank you note and not a rant one. Soooo….

 

Thank you for subscribing guys!

You know, this is my very first English fanfic that consist of 30 chapters. Woooooh!~~ *yelps and rolls like an idot* I didn’t expected to end this with such number of reads and subscribers. I’m tracking it down and we’re heading 200 subscribers! My happiness is just shallow, you know. :]

I’ve been writing English fanfics but only for one-shot purposes. And this story is just an experiment along with my boyfriend -- Yes, he’s the one making an update for like 3 times already -- and we’re very happy to see that the story is good. Good in a sense that this is not a typical (well, I guess). I can say and well, PROUDLY SAY that the story is really KWON-FUSING and we are dealing with the story flow seriously. It is good because it will make you think (e.g. who is alpha?) and it will make me think also (e.g. why the hell did I put another character in a form of alpha?) lol A not-so typical stories here that deals in romance. Argh! Blame my body for not having a romantic bone.

 

Thank you for the person who always puts comments even if it’s just a small and simple one.

I am reading those comments every time I’ll get bored and when I get tired. It made me happy and it is like a form of communication with you guys. It means a lot to me. Those comments were like Vitamins! Yeheps!

 

Thank you for reading this fanfic up to this point.

Thank you for waiting for the updates and yeah, you’ll still wait for an update because I’ll be a busy bee starting this week up to the end of June next year. Huhu~~

 

And I am thanking myself for the job well done.

 

-A.