PART TWO: u n t o l d #2

Nothing Last Forever

Nothing In This World

UNTOLD #2

 

 

Everything is Sandaras’ life changed from that day: she does now know how to use a washing machine and how to make Kimchi. All her life, she’s just used to have everything—beautiful dresses, comfy bed, delicious food—but seeing how hard it is to earn those things, she can see that life is not really as perfect was what her parents try to convey.

She decided to stay in this life, not because she has nothing or someone to go to: she decided to stay here—along with her Mama—just to experience the real feeling of being loved. She knew3 and she’s not that dense not to feel that her mother loves her. She can feel it but despite of that, she still have that kind of feeling—feeling left behind and all.

Nothing Last Forever… Indeed, it was true. She cannot hide in a small four-cornered restaurant of her Mama forever. She was serving the Kimchi of a customer when an unexpected customer came. She was now used to working in her Mamas’ restaurant as a server. She was now used to waking up everyday and thinking how to earn money for them to live.

She change—and luckily, it is for the better.

At an early age, she becomes mature enough to know the difference between fiction and reality. The fictional part of her life starts from day-one up to the day she decided to leave their house: everything that happened there is so unrealistic—a very perfect life. The reality is this: she’s now Sandara, the daughter of a Kimchi restaurant owner.

“Nanny Dana!”

She saw how her mothers’ eyes glow upon seeing the person in-front of her. And just like her, he was so shock upon seeing her. Who wouldn’t? She’s Sandara Park: the daughter of one of the richest clan in South Korea, the Ms. Perfection. And seeing how she was right now—long sleeves and long skirt, her hair pull over on her face and holding a tray-- no one would recognize her as the Sandara Park.

“Sandara?” alpha asked. He cannot believe that Sandara is here. He thought that someone like Sandara wouldn’t dare to be inside this cheap and hot place. But what shocked him more is the fact that she’s now wearing a very simple long-sleeve and long-skirt.

“You know my daughter?” his Nanny asked him—Now that was the real shocking new! He thought.

“D-Daughter?” he asked, looking at his  Nanny then to Sandara who’s now acting weirdly in front of him—mopping the floor as if there’s  a mess in there.

“Yes, she’s my long lost daughter.” She stated, then darted her gaze to her daughter--her very beautiful daughter. “She’s studying in Sequel University—a very prestigious school and she’s the top-perfroming--- Song Joong-ki!” she exclaimed upon seeing how Joong-ki dragged her daughter. “What are you doing? Where are you—“

“I’ll just talk to my schoolmate.” He stated, still dragging Sandara.

“L-let go of me!” Dara said, getting his wrist from the alphas hand. “Ouch! W-hat the hell?!” she muttered, when she felt her back touched the wall. “What do you want?”

“What are you doing here?” he asked. He’s really confused—why is Sandara is here? Why is she doing those things? She’s supposed to be in a vacation.

Dara looked away, avoiding the gaze of the alpha. How would she know if this guy will tell her parents her whereabouts? She cannot trust anyone but only herself.

The alpha holds her wrist and makes her face him. “What are you doing here Sandara Park?” he asked, clearly, he’s mad right now. Dara tensed upon seeing his face. She cannot deny the fact that she’s afraid.

“Why do you even care? We’re not friends!” she shouted at him. Her tears were about to fall when the alphas’ hold to her wrist loosens and she doesn’t know why with that simple move it made her cry. As if alphas hold to her wrist is a sign of care—that someone still care for her.

“S-sandara…” he doesn’t know why his heart is aching upon seeing how her tears are falling freely on her cheeks. “H-hey…”

“I am not a real daughter of my mother. She is my mother—the one you called Nanny! She’s—she’s…” she didn’t continue because she starting to break-down. The alpha slowly tugs her closer to him—comforting her with a tight hug. He doesn’t know why he’s acting like that but he had a hint—he wanted to protect her. He like her.

“Shhh, everything’s fine now. N-no need for you to say those words to me…” he said, slowly his hands on her soft hair.

“I’m in pain…” Dara mumbled, still crying. “I’m in deep pain…”

 

 

 

“What?” Dara asked alpha while watching Phineas and Ferb at their house. They’re now half-sitting and half-slouching at the couch while eating instant noodle she bought from the convenience store. They’ve been like that since the day Joong-ki stick himself in Dara. But Dara is happy he stick around—maybe if he didn’t she don’t know what to do with her life.“What are you thinking alpha?”

Alpha just shrug and hold Daras hand, gently squeeze it. “N-nothing. I just want to have more moments with you like this: cuddling, kissing your forehead and nose. Saying those words I want to tell to the person who will love me back.” He mumbled. He smiled at her, knowing that she’s observing him again. For 6 years of being together- literally speaking together- he already knew her that well. “And again, I have a decent name Sandara. My name is Song Joong-ki. Arrachi?”

Dara just giggled and hug Joong-ki tightly. She nuzzles her head on his neck: her favorite spot on Joong-kis body. “You smell like baby, as usual Joong-ki oppa.”

Joong-ki smiled and held her closer. He will surely miss this, now that the real guy who loves her is here. “Come to think of it, we’re so close and so sweet to each other. Other people thought we were best the couple. Should we at least give it a try? You know…”

Dara move away and looked at him, seriously looked at him and then find herself laughing. “What do you mean Joong-ki?”

“You know I like you right?” he started.

Dara nodded, still amuse and smiling. “And I like you too.”

“N-no. Not the way you thought Dara…”

Dara looked at Joong-ki, a little bit shaken. Could it be… “W-what?”

“I-I really like you. From the first day I saw you, it felt like, it was, different. You are different from any other girls…”

“You know I can’t give you that feelings right? I-It’s still him…” she said.

She looked down, not wanting to meet his gaze. She’s afraid that if she will see how sad Joong-kis face was, it will reflect to her. It will give her a guilty feeling. And she will surely hate the idea of it. She really like Song Joong-ki, she really does. But she can’t give him that kind of feeling. It’s just that, he’s not him… She’s not dense nor in denial that Joong-ki likes her, but she doesn’t accept that idea.

Joong-ki looked at Dara. He can see how sincere she was upon saying those words. Sure, it hurts like hell for his part but he cannot deny the fact that he cannot do anything about it. He likes Dara, that’s given. But he’s not sure if he loves her. And he cannot love her now, now that Kwon Jiyong is already here.

He figures it out awhile ago- seeing him after a year. He was shock, literally jaw-dropped upon seeing him that close to Dara. He didn’t know how to react to what he saw: Kwon Jiyong in flesh few inches away from Sandara. At the back of his mind, he’s asking ‘What the hell is he doing here?’ but he just shrugh and sighed. Jiyong truly belongs to Sandara…

Joong-ki cupped Daras’ face and looked to her eyes. He smiled just to assure her that everything is fine with him. “But even if you knew my feelings for you, you’re still my bestfriend right?”

Dara smiled and kissed Joong-kis nose, making him close his eyes. She stared at him and shows a faint smile. “Of course! You’re still my best guy friend and my boy friend.”  Maybe if I haven’t met Jiyong, I’ll fall for this very sweet and caring Song Joong-ki…

 

 

 

After that little bonding time with Dara, Joong-ki left their house when her mother came. He’s still amused the day he saw her in that restaurant—the restaurant his nanny when he was still a child owns. For him, that was a blessing in disguise! The day he found her, that was the same day he decided to cut the thread that connect himself to Dara. He doesn’t want that weird feeling he has for her—and he knew for sure that betta, Kwon Jiyong, wouldn’t like the idea of him being inlove to his girlfriend. But what a coincidence, the moment he decided to cut that thread is the same moment fate brought them together. But fate brought them together not to fall inlove with each other but to comfort and protect. He was the little sister he wanted to have ever since.

He went to the place were he parked his car and drove it. He’s now heading to the building of Kwon Jiyong. He parked it and went to the elevator. He was anxiously waiting for the lift and when he enters the lift he clicked the ‘penthouse’ button. He was scanning himself, tracing if there is a feeling of doubt. I don’t know if he’ll tell him the truth or if I’ll tell him, will he believe me?

The elevator stops and he’s walking now towards the door where Jiyongs’ room is. He knocked and after awhile he saw him. He shows his infamous smirk and walked-in—without even asking Jiyong if he wants him to go inside. He roams around and noticed that Jiyongs’ place is full of painting of a girl: a girls’ back in a bridge, in a street and many more.

“How are you, Kwon Jiyong?” he started. He looked at him and smirked. “The last time I saw you was when I told you about her and that was six years ago. How are you? I thought you’ll not come back after I heard about your engagement at Thailand.”

Jiyong looked at alpha—Song Joong-ki—and smirked. “That engagement is just a front so that they’ll not pester Taeyang-hyun.” Joong-ki changed, just like him. He also changed-- from being a stubborn to a formal guy. He’s running a corporation without any help from his father and older brother Taeyang. “I’m doing well. How about you? How are you?”

“Fairly fine.” Joong-ki stated. He sits on Jiyongs’ couch and comfortable stare at him. “You’re not true to your words, Kwon Jiyong. What are you doing there awhile ago?”

Jiyong went to the kitchen and grab some beer. He sat on the couch in-front of Jonng-ki and tossed the can of beer to him. “So you are, alpha. You’re not true to your words.”

“I-I”

“You told me to fix myself and I did as what you said—I fix myself and change. I went to America, as what you said, and change. I pursue my fathers’ dream for me—to become a business man just to prove to everyone that I deserve her. I even ask you to look after her while I was away and look at what you did! You ing .”

Joong-ki looked away because he was proven guilty. He drank the beer and tasted how sinful this drink is. “You—“

“Right, when the cats away the mouse will roam around.”

“Bastard! I’m still the alpha and you don’t have any right to say that to me.” Joong-ki yelled. He looked at Jiyong and smirked, “Looks like you forgot the rules Jiyong.”

“You yourself forgot those rules alpha. It was clearly stated that ‘Bro’s over hoes’ and yet you choose to betray me than be firm to your words and rules. You choose to--”

“What the heck, we’re just ing best friends!” the alpha shouted. He threw the empty can of beer and looked at Jiyong. “She’s still madly in-love with you Kwon Jiyong! Madly in-love that no matter what I say and do, you’re the only one he still sees. That I am just a ing shadow of Kwon Jiyong. A ing shadow! A ing bestfriend!”