PART TWO: u n t o l d #4

Nothing Last Forever

 

Nothing in This World

UNTOLD #4

 

Dara is smiling widely. She doesn’t know why she’s acting weirdly because of that conversation she had with a stranger. They even have the same voice… she thought. She couldn’t even imagine herself being in-love with a person who’s already taken and has the same shadow with Jiyong. But at the back of her mind, even if she already knew that that guy is already taken she’s still happy knowing that a person like him talked to her and even asked her for a date.

She blushed at the thought of him and her dating. She even forgot that she has a dinner date with her cousin Seungri. “Yeoboseyo?” the stranger asked her. “M-miss Sandara…?”

“N-neh.” She nervously said.

“I-I’m asking yo-you out if…if it’s o-okay with you?” Jiyong nervously asked. He doesn’t know why he’s asking him out—and not even personally. I’m being gay… he thought.  “I-I’m still here, seeing you from my car.”

Hearing those from the stranger, Dara went outside and looked for him. She kept on searching for him while his phone is still on her ear. “W-where are you?” she asked. She doesn’t know why she’s acting this way. She must not entertain him because he’s in a relationship and she doesn’t even know his name. But for her, for her heart, it says that everything’s fine. That she must not worry even for a bit.

Jiyong sighed. He can clearly see her because she’s standing infront of his car. “I-I’m infront of you.” He whispered.

Daras’ eyes widened and looked at the car infront of her—the tinted car she keep on seeing from day one. “Y-you’re inside this car?” she asked.

Jiyong nodded, as if Dara can really see her. “Yes.”

Ms. Min, Jiyongs’ secretary saw how Jiyongs’ eyes filled with tears. Jiyong holds the car window as if trying to reach the girl from the outside. “Chairman…”

Dara slowly walked towards the tinted car, still his phone on her ear. She can feel that this guy is very trustworthy and she cannot find any doubt of seeing him. As if her whole being is saying that this guy—this stranger guy—is somewhat, will be part of her present life.

Forget about Jiyong, about the complications. Forget about everything just for today… her subconscious mind is saying to her. But she doubts—what if he’s a bad person? He’s taken for Christ sake and she doesn’t want to be a mistress!

“B-But you have a girlfriend.” Dara whispered making Jiyong chuckled. Dara was a bit confused upon hearing his laughter. “W-what? Why are you laughing?”

“Because of this. Because of us.”

“What do you mean?”

“First, I don’t have a girlfriend. I wouldn’t dare to ask you out if I’m already inlove with someone else. Second, I am asking you out because I-I’ve been following you out since the day I saw you…” he said. I’ve been following you because my heart says so…

Dara smiled and sighed. “My shift will end by 3PM. Can… can you wait?”

I’ve been waiting for you for 6 years already… Jiyong thought. “Sure. I-I’ll just come back so I can change.” Jiyong is still looking at Dara who’s still standing infront of his car. “Can… can I have a request?”

“W-what is it?”

“I-I’ll go out so that I can touch your face but…”

“But…?”

“Can you close your eyes?” He pleaded.

Unknowingly, Dara closes her eyes. She doesn’t know why she’s being submissive to this stranger—as if her heart knows him. She’s trusting a stranger and she cannot deny the fact that it’s too dangerous! Even if she’s acting weirdly infront of this guy, she still trusts him.

Jiyong took it as a go signal. He opens the door of his car and stand infront of Sandara—the girl he keep on dreaming about. The keeper of his heart… He cupped her face, making Dara tense but she didn’t open her eyes—she’s looking for a sign from her heart.

“Please… don’t open your eyes.” He said. “I-I’m not yet ready to let you see my face.”

“W-why?” Sandara asked.

“B-because I’m afraid…”

Jiyong memorized her face: her soft facial features and her pink lips. As much as he wants to kiss those kissable lips, he cannot do that as of now. He’s afraid that if she’ll see him, she’ll run and wouldn’t dare to look back at him.

Dara gasp upon realizing that his lips touched her forehead making her heart skip a bit. Not literally but she’s afraid that those lips that touched her forehead is… familiar. Her heart recognizes familiarity that she cannot put a label, a name to that emotion. Oh no…

 

 

3PM.

Dara is nervously looking at her reflection on the mirror. She sighed then smiled to her reflection, as if plastering an assuring smile will lessen her nervousness she felt, and then sighed again. “Why am I even acting like this?”

She looked at her reflection and she almost growl upon seeing herself. She’s wearing an upper-knee length floral dress and wears sneakers. She’s not even wearing a bit of make-up on her face nor lip balm. She looked like a mess and she doesn’t even look like she’s having a date after this. She sighed and then went outside.

She saw Minzy staring her, and then asked her. “Are you okay unnie?”

She sighed then faced her. “I-I’ll be going out and have a date with someone.”

“Then you should smile and be excited!” Minzy exclaimed. “Come on! Cheer-up.”

She sighed again. If sighing will make someone rich, she’s million-dollar richer than the Park clan. “I-I am doubting. This… this guy, well, uhm, I just met him awhile ago and then he asked me out.”

“Ahh! The guy who has facial mask?” Minzy asked. Her brows furrow—how could she know about hm? Minzy smiled and answered her question. “He’s waiting outside.”

Dara stiffened and all of a sudden, her strength and guts immediately backfired. She looked at Minzy with a panicking expression. “J-jinja?”

Minzy nods. “He’s outside and even ordered some milk tea for two.”

Dara gasped and went back to the comfort room to fix herself. “Eottoke? Eottoke?” she’s panicking—she’s really panicking! She looked at her wrist watch and saw that it’s still 30 minutes away before 3PM. He’s really punctual!

Minzy approached her while laughing. “Unnie, maybe I can help you.”

“Eh?” Dara looked at Minzy with a confused look.

Minzy raised her make-up kit and showed it to her unnie. She loves putting make-up on her Dara-unnie because she’s a natural beauty. Only light make-up will do to enhance her beauty. “I’ll help you put these things on your face.”

“Eh?”

 

 

Jiyong waited patiently to Dara. He even went inside and ordered some milk tea. He’s still wearing the face mask because he’s still not strong enough to let her see him. He’s may be coward but doing this—not letting her see him—is the least thing he can do. Everything is still not settled between me and her. Me and her family. Me and everyone involved in this cliché love story.

He even laughed to herself because he’s too early—30 minutes early. He manages to roam around and this business is really good. Maybe I can offer her for expansion. He thought. And after few minutes of waiting she saw Sandara walking towards him. But she’s not looking up because she’s looking down as if she’s being embarrassed or what.

When Sandara was done she walked towards him but she didn’t even dare to look up. She’s afraid that he will not appreciate the way she looks today. She didn’t bother herself to change for other clothes because of lack of time.

“H-hey…”

Jiyong went closer and hold Daras’ cheek. He’s still bowing and he lifted her chin to meet his gaze. To his surprise he saw a very beautiful Sandara—she’s wearing a light make-up and a little of some lipstick. Dara didn’t meet his gaze but she knew that he’s looking at her.

“You-you’re very beautiful Dara…” he mumbled, making Dara look at him. He’s still wearing his facial mask.

“I…Thank you.” She mumbled.

Jiyong smiled at him and holds her hand. It was cold. “Is it okay with you if I hold your hand likes this?” Jiyong show Dara his hand clasping hers and intertwined it. He was holding it firmly and smiled at her. “Let’s go?”

 

 

Dara is smiling weirdly—Well, I am weird so my smile is justifiable. She doesn’t know why she’s letting this stranger hold her hand like this. She looked at him and even if she can only see his side profile—his eye brows, his long eye lashes, his nose and his mole. The same mole he had with Jiyong. She sighed. Am I even cheating towards you Jiyong? Is this even counted?

Jiyong is smiling while driving. He does know why—because he’s holding Sandaras’ hands.

“Don’t you find this weird? We- we’re just strangers and now we’re having a date.” Dara mumbled. She watched at this man holds the steering wheel and her hand on the same manner. “A-and I don’t even know your name.”

Jiyong smiled. “You can call me Jingyo.

“J-Jingyo…” Dara mumbled. She smiled upon hearing it from him. “W-well, my name is—“

“Sandara.” He stated. He gently squeezes her hand and smile. “Your name is very beautiful… it perfectly fit you.”

Sandara just smiled at him and looked at the car window—trying to hide her wide grin. She can’t help it but feel the heart beating of heart that’s making her crazy. He was holding her hand and that’s making her happier without knowing why.

The car stopped and Dara looked at the lace: it was in a Park. She looked at Jiyong who’s now outside so she went out too.

“Why did you went out?” he asked. She doesn’t know if he’s mad or just plain serious. She cannot see his facial expression and cannot even distinguish his voice from being mad or just nothing.

“A-ah, so that—“

“You didn’t even allow me to open the door for you…” he whispered. Dara can’t help it but smile. She entered the car and closed it. She opens the car window and looked at him.

“You’re not opening the door for me?” she said, smiling making Jiyong chuckled. Jiyong opened the door while laughing. “Thank you.” Dara mumbled. “I thought you’ll not open it.”

“Silly..” he mumbled.

They’re now walking in the park, slowly since the snow is falling slowly. They can see that many kids were playing even if the snow is falling. They walk slowly. Dara is smiling while walking along with him. Even if they’re just walking and barely know each other she’s really comfortable with him. Having him around gives an assuring feeling.

“So, where are we going?” she asked. She was looking at Jiyong who’s now holding his hand and blew some air on it. Her eyes furrow as she look at him. “Are you feeling cold?”

Jiyong slightly nods and smile at him. “It’s fine.”

Dara don’t know why she did it but she holds his hand and give him her right gloves. “Put it on your right  hand.”

“N-No It’s really fine.” Jiyon said.

“I insist. Your hands were cold.”

Jiyong has no choice but to do as to what he was told to do so. Her gloves were perfectly fit on his hands. Dara hold his left hand and place it inside her coat pocket. Jiyong looked at her with awe. He can’t believe she just did that.

Dara blushed then looked away. “I-I was just concern with your hands. Y-you know it’s cold.”

Jiyong smiled at her. “Gomawo.” He clasps their hands inside her coat pocket. Dara looked at him with an amused expression. “Your hands were cold too.”

They walked like that and both of them felt like everything is right. Jiyong is now playing with Daras’ thumb inside her coat pocket. Dara is restraining herself from smiling. The butterflies on her stomach is rallying and trying to escape from her tummy. Oh gehd! Please, stop it you’re all killing me! She thought.

“I want to take you to the restaurant near here where my friend owns but I think his restaurant will about to open by 6PM for dinner.” He said.

“I-It’s okay. I’m not hungry as of now.”

Both of them were silent. As they keep on walking silently they saw a playground. Dara smiled as she remembers that she has no memory of a playground. When she was still a kid, her parents won’t allow her to go out: instead, her playmates will just go to their house and play in their playroom full of dolls.

Jiyong saw the spark on Daras’ eyes making him drag her—not literally—towards the swing.

“H-hey…”

“You want to play?” he asked.

Dara nods so Jiyong pull Dara from behind and start swinging it. Dara was laughing with too much happiness she felt. Even if it was a little bit late for her to enjoy the essence of the playground, she can’t help it but be happy.

Jiyong was also happy seeing Dara was very happy. Indeed, it was true that ‘You tend to make the person you love smile and be happy… no matter how weird the process is.’ And he was happy he makes her smile.

Then, Dara tried to play with the see-saw. They’re now at both ends and trying to play with it. After that, Jiyong climed the jungle bars amking Dara pout. She doesn’t know how to climb those monkey bars so she was contented watching Jiyong play with it. She was watching him from the lower part of the monkey bars.

But then Jiyong slipped out and almost fall if he didn’t hold his right arm on the bars. Dara immediately stands up worryingly holds Jiyongs’ arm.

“Are you alright? Is there anything wrong with your body?” she asked. She’s afraid that there might be some bone damage for him. “H-hey…”

Both of them realize that they’re really close to each other. Jiyong is now in a lying position and Dara is looking at him. Jiyongs’ head is tilted downwards while his body is still on top of the monkey bars. Dara is standing infront of him and she can’t help it but hold her breath. They’re so close and she thinks that if she breathes even for a bit she’ll loose her senses.

Jiyong is now cupping Daras’ cheeks and stares at her. “H-hello…?” He awkwardly said.

They’re now in a very awkward position. Dara gulp the imaginary lump on as well as Jiyong. Both of them were staring on each others eyes. Jiyongs’ gaze went towards Daras’ lips—those pink kissable lips. Even if they’re now in an upside-down position, he can still feel his urge to kiss her. Spider man kiss? He thought.

“Ca-can you close your eyes for awhile Dara?” Jiyong said.

“W-why…?” she said still holding her breath. He’s too close and we’re breathing the same air.

Jiyong gulp, still looking Daras’ eyes then her lips. “I-I want to kiss you…” he whispered

Dara doesn’t know why she found herself starring at his eyes. She’s looking for something… a piece of doubt and fear but she cannot find any. She closes her eyes—I-if this is the only thing to make her assumptions sure, I-I’ll give this a try.

Jiyong remove his mask and faced her. With his nose touching hers, he traces his thumb on her cheeks and her lips. Dara gasp with that weird feeling she felt. It’s just his thumb! What more if his lips--- oh my god! She thought. Her eyelids were tempted to open it but Jiyong holds her eyes and cover it.

“I-I’m not yet ready… please, Dara…” he pleaded.

“J-Jiyong….” She whispered. She knew already that it was Jiyong—she cannot see him or recognize him but she knew, her heart knew, that he was Jiyong. Her tears were falling upon realizing how heart is beating so fast: she really miss him, badly miss him.

Jiyong smiled upon knowing that Dara knew about him. He gently touch her lips and slowly, caressing it. Her lips were trembling and yet she’s smiling and crying at the same time. His top lip is kissing her bottom lip and she did the same.

“Jiyong… Jiyong…” she kept on mumbling. She felt like her heart will about to explode with too much anticipation she felt towards him. “Jiyong…”

“Shhh… I’m about to give you a butterfly kiss and spider-man way kiss.” He said. He’s wiping Daras’ tears and kisses them away. “What I did awhile ago is the spider man kiss.” He said.

He now gave her a very tender kiss that will surely express her love for her. He moves his face closer to her, almost touching her eyes, with a pacing breathing. But he failed; he didn’t give her a butterfly kiss he wanted because he just wants to savor the moment. And he can’t help it but just kiss her and close his eyes.

Holding her is good, hugging her is great and kissing her is too much. But he will definitely give it a shot because Dara is the only phase of his life he wanted to have—not just today but up to forever.

“I love you…” he whispered. Forgetting about everything: the complications the agreement—everything! It’s just him, Dara and their lips touching each others lips…

“I love you too—yesterday, today and always.” Dara answered. So this is my real Christmas snow kiss…

 

A/N: Jingyo is originated from when fans accidentally typed his name incorrectly as “Jingyo” instead of “Jiyong” XD *it’s really awkward typing this name*

Also, I forgot to tell you that this PART 2 will just be up to 10 updates + Epilogue—FOR REAL. No more extensions. Have a great night! <3

HOPE YOU LIKE MY UPDATE! <3 <3 <3 (I watched a DaraGon video in youtube and well, got inspired.)

 

VOTE FOR 2NE1, AKMU, WINNER, TAEYANG && EPIK HIGH FOR MAMA! :]