PART TWO: u n t o l d #7

Nothing Last Forever

Nothing in This World

UNTOLD #7

 

 

“I’m sorry Dara…” that was the first word that came out from Donghaes’ mouth. “I-I’m sorry if I screwed things up. I-I was just blinded by my love for you. You see, you are the only person who made my heart skip a beat and revive it on the same time. You’re like an angel Dara—you changed me. Everything about me.”

“Donghae…”

“I know and I admit it, I am obsessed with you.”

She felt a sudden sting on her heart. She doesn’t hate Donghae but she’s not fond of him anymore. Her feelings towards him changed: she liked him; she liked him as her brother. Not in a romantic way. She used to like him before not until she met Jiyong.

“Donghae… I-I’m sorry but I can’t love you back.”

“I know, but I am just trying my luck Dara.” He said. “I-I’ll be going to America.”

“W-why? Y-you’re avoiding me because I can’t love you back?!” she asked. “We’re friends to begin with Lee Donghae!”

Donghae gave her a sad smile. “Because I am hurting. Seeing you being happy with him is hurting me like hell Dara. I don’t want to feel that kind of feeling.”

“Donghae…” she said, held his hands and gently squeeze it.

“I’ll be out of the picture. But one thing is for sure, once I’m back, you will fall inlove with me again…”

 

 

Dara was trying her best to look stiff yet she cannot hide her true emotions. She was scared, really scared because they already found her. She opened the gate and check if they’re still there but to her surprise, she saw him. Lee Donghae…

Her body trembles as her eyes landed on his. She looked at him, with shaking body. He doesn’t look like a stalker or a creepy obsessed guy: he has a bear-free face, still white complexion and an innocent face. He was really close, and it’s making her tense. Her hands were trembling as she swallows the imaginary lump on .

“D-Dong… Donghae…”

He smirked. “How are you Dara?”

She catches her breath as he heard his first 4-words. Six years is enough to develop a sudden fear in him. Donghae may not give her any form of physical injuries but on Daras’ mind, he was the main reason why everything is screwed up.

“W-what… why… I-I don’t—“

“Why don’t we talk and have some little chit-chat? Six years is quite long and I missed you so much, my Sandara…”

And with that, she remembers everything. Donghae is back… and my life will be up-side down.

 

 

Jiyong was beyond happy when he saw Daras’ message for him. ! I’m being gay again. He muttered. He was whistling while walking towards the elevator. He cannot refrain himself from smiling and he think he was being creepy again. He wanted to call Dara but he can’t contact her. He smiled; Maybe she was shy because of her chessy-fiasco.

He was now at the elevator and thinking of texting her. He was very happy to the extent that he didn’t recognize that Joong-ki is with him while going down not until he taps his shoulder. He looked at him and smiled.

“What a great day to see my brother, Song Joong-ki!” Jiyong exclaimed making Joong-ki frown.

“What the hell Jiyong?” he gave him a scrutinizing look. “You ruined our plan! Why the hell you stole Dara last night?”

“Eh?” Jiyong said, still confused since he has no idea what Joong-ki is saying. “What are you talking about?”

“Why did you shown up yourself yesterday at Daras’ shop? And Bom is fuming mad at us because we didn’t tell her that you’re already here!” Joong-ki exclaimed. He let Jiyong see his jaw and how he got some bruises. “You see this? Epsilon did this! Argh, that woman! She’s really strong for a small girl.”

“Bom did what?!” Jiyong said, restraining himself from bursting to laughter. He already knew that Bom is fuming mad because they didn’t tell her that he’s already back but he just didn’t saw it coming- Bom hitting the alpha and the rest of the Knights. He already knew that she’s a bit… barbaric.

The elevator stopped signaling that they’re already at the basement. Jiyong smiled at Joong-ki. “We’re getting married.”

Joong-ki paused and looked at Jiyong. He still cannot digest- or he just doesn’t want to digest that idea- the idea of the girl he liked will marry his best friend. He can see the happiness on Jiyongs’ eyes and yet he wanted to punch his face. You don’t always get what you want Jiyong…“I don’t… approve it.”

“What?”

“I don’t want you to marry her that easy. I am her best friend and as best friend, I don’t want to you mess around with her again. Not with her.” He said, staring at him in the middle of the parking lot. “Remember what I told you before? I wont give her that easily Jiyong. Dara is the sister I didn’t have and I’ll give my full effort on making your life a… well sort of a living hell.” He muttered.

Jiyong just smiled at Joong-ki and taps his shoulder. “You cannot do anything.” He confidently said.

Joong-ki smirked. “Try me…”

“I already have her approval Joong-ki- she already said ‘Yes’. It doesn’t mean that because you are her best friend you can manipulate our life.”

Some people may think that they’re already fighting but no, they are not. They were just pestering and annoying each other both at the same time. They were already matured individuals and having and putting up a fight means immaturity.

Still, Joong-kis’ smirk didn’t fade and somehow, it made Jiyong nervous for a moment. “Come one Jiyong you know I love playing games. I already played with your life before and now, I can still do the same. I am the alpha and I play to humans’ life like I used to.”

Jiyong was a bit curious. Joong-ki was never a relationship wrecker. He used to play with other peoples life- most especially his Knights’ life. He used to play with Seungri, with Seunghyun back then. He played Boms’ life even up to now. And he was afraid if he’ll play with their life again. The last time Joong-ki played with their life was when he used to break the rules- when he told Dara about their plans. Somehow it ruined everything…

“Stop this alpha…”

Joong-kis’ eyebrows rose. “Oh, you called me alpha when you’re getting serious. Geez! Kwon Jiyong?” he said while chuckling. He was now walking towards his car and smiled at him. He looked at his watch and smile. “How was the night with Sandara?” he immediately changed the topic.

“Why?”

“Uhm, nothing. I was just wondering… what if Lee Donghae is already around? What will happen, eh, Kwon Jiyong?!” Joong-ki said, in a playfull tone before leaving Jiyong at the parking area furiously. “Have a nice day. Bye!”

“…” he mumbled. So Lee Donghae is already here?

 

 

Dara was still tensed upon seeing her parents along with her grandfather inside their house. She was back from a small talk with Donghae. It was awkward, in any predicament. It’s been six years and they’re here, alive and looking at her intently. Especially her grandfather. I’m scared… she thought. Seeing them this close is like putting yourself in a boiling water—even if you know that you’ll eventually get burn, you still find your way towards that water. Even if she wanted to get away with her family, she has no guts.

Her Mama cleared as she approached them. She was holding a tray of tea. Dara stands-up and helped her Mama place the tray in front of them. She gave her Mama a weak smile as she sat next to her facing the family who raised her as their own. Well, I still have my father… she thought.

“G-Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Park.” Her Mama said. She looked civil and maintained composure when she noticed that she’s doing the same thing when she’s getting nervous- pinching her fingers little by little. Dara holds her Mamas’ hands, squeeze it gently and gave her an assuring smile.

“How are you?” her father asked. Dara don’t know whom her father was referring- is it her or her Mama. But she remained silent, meaning she’s throwing the question to her mother. She already missed her father, most especially her mother.

“We-We’re okay Mr. Park.” Her Mama politely said while looking at her. “Dara is already finished with her studies and she’s now having her own coffee shop near my Kimchi Restaurant.”

Her mother and father remained silent. There was something in their eyes that she cannot describe. Longing? She doesn’t know.

“So, you’re living your life as if you don’t belong to the Park clan.” Her grandfather said. She looked at him and momentarily got angry at him. Did he ever forget what he did to me?

“Pardon?” she bravely asked him. Even if she was scared of him, he still got no rights to say things that might hurt her and her Mama. She lives her life for six years without any trace of being a Park: she worked as a café waitress, she study in a simple College University. She earns money like the usual girl.

Her grandfather smirked and she was taken aback for awhile. “You study in a low class University, earn a degree with the aid of working for others and got a very small business. Tell me, my granddaughter, Sandara Park, are you satisfied with what you have right now?”

“E-excuse me, Mr. Park but I cannot follow this conversation anymore. What are you talking about?” Her Mama asked her grandfather. She looked so confused and it made Mr. Park, Daras’ grandfather, smirk.

“Father…”

“I am taking her back, I am taking my granddaughter back.” Her grandfather said, throwing it like it was a normal sentence in the world. But Dara, it wasn’t.

She felt her Mamas’ grasp on her hands tightened. She looked at her and saw her eyes were open widely. She was holding her breath and it pains her. “Mama…” she mumbled. It was the very first time she ever heard her grandfather told him those words. She always dreams that one day, her grandfather will accept her whole heartedly.

“I am taking my granddaughter back. You’ve got your six years.” Her grandfather said. “Now that your six years contract is already due, we are taking what we really have. Sandara is a Park, Park belong to our family. She belongs to us.”

Dara looked at her mother, then her grandfather and then her parents. She was confused, confused big time. She cannot follow the conversation anymore. “I-I don’t understand. W-what are you saying grandfather? Eomma? Appa? Mama?”

Her Mamas’ grip tightened. She was clenching her fist. It took her forever to have a chance to be with her daughter and this time, she will never let her go.  “I am not giving her to you Mr. Park. Please leave my house and don’t wait that I’ll forget about my values in life.”

“Please…” Daras’ mother begged. Dara looked at her and she saw that she was crying. She holds her Mamas’ hands tightly. Dara never saw her mother begged like that. She was an epitome of the woman of this generation: smart independent and strong and seeing her beg for her hurts her- big time. “Please, give back my daughter. I-I missed her so much. Six years, six years is enough for--.”

“She is my daughter!” her mother spat. “I carried her for nine-months and the blood running from her veins is mine!’

“Mama…”

“I love her! She is my daughter too!” her mother said. She was holding her Mamas’ shoulder and shakes it. “Six years, six long years of being away from her is like a suicide! I’ve been with her since the day you gave her to me. She is mine! She’s my daughter, maybe not by blood but by heart.”

“Get out! Get out and never come back!”

“I have all the legal rights with my daughter. She’s a Park and she will be forever a Park.” Her mother cried. “You can’t just steal her away from us. Six years is enough and you cannot possibly continue living because you’re already---“

“Shut up! Just shut up and get out!” her mother said. She threw some water on my mothers face, making Dara cry. She went to her mother and help her dried the water her Mama threw on her. Her mother, Mrs. Park is soaking wet. This is a very unusual sighting.

“How dare you!” her father exclaimed.

“Mama!” she exclaimed to her real mother. She examines her mother—she lost weight and she looked like a very stressful woman. She cupped her face and hugs her.

“Sandara…” her mother Mrs. Park, said sobbing like a child. She was hugging her tightly as if she’s not permitting others to get her away from her. Her hug was tight and she can’t help but cry too. “Please, come to us. Come back home, baby. We are family, Sanghyun is already missing you…”

“Get out!”

Her Mama pulls her mothers arm away from her. “Get off of me!” her mother yelp.

“That’s enough.” Her father said. “We’ll be back soon.”

“Get out and don’t dare come back!” her mother yelled at them.

“Sandara, I promise to get you back.” Her mother said while cupping her face and kissed her forehead. “Eomma is still waiting for you.” She said while smiling at her. And somehow, seeing her mother smile is a good sign.

“Get out!” her mother yelled, for the last time before shedding tears. “Get out or I’ll swear to god I’ll call the police.”

“No need, we’ll get going.” Her father said, before looking at her. He smiled at her and its painful how his eyes plaster an emotion. He’s missing me. My father miss me… she thought. She wanted to hug him and be with her fathers arms.

All of them stands-up and faced them. She was now on the verge of crying. She wanted to be with her family but her mother needs her. She saw her grandfather smirk as he looked at them. “You cannot hide everything from her, always remember that. Time will come, all the symptoms will come-up.” Her grandfather said. “Your health will deteriorate and everything, everything about you will crash.”

The moment they left, she felt like her heart is throbbing. She wanted to cry. She wanted to scream. She missed her family. Her mother, her father, her little brother. Six years is like forever and she’s missing them. Sometimes, she wished that everything was just a dream. From the six years of separation to the painful truth inside her. I want to go home…

“You wanted to go with them, eh? After what they did towards you? After all those hurtful words, at the end of everything you’ll still choose them over me Dara?”

“Mama!”   She exclaimed. “What are you talking about?”

“I am dying Dara…” and those words were like a bomb for her.

“C-come on Mama, stop playing with me.” She said, nervously. Her voice is shaking and she cannot help but got teary eye. “You know, if you really want me to stay, I’ll stay. J-Just don’t say those words because honestly, it’s not getting funny.”

“I am dying Sandara… please don’t leave me.” With that, she cried. My life is like a twisted-earphones… it .

 

 

 

A/N: Lame update. I was making a case study for my Clinical Pharmacy subject- so technically I am using my computer and cheneen! I made an update! XD 3 more chapters + Epilogue! T^T I will surely miss updating this one~~ huehue.

Comments anyone? I want long and interesting lol :>

 

Follow me on Twitter and let’s make friends! I want more KPOP friends! || @apolgreysn
I do follow-backs—just mention me or PM me. :>