PART TWO: u n t o l d #6

Nothing Last Forever

Nothing in This World

UNTOLD #6

 

 

Both of them fell silent as they look in each others eyes. Dara bit her lower lip. She doesn’t know the reason why she’s feeling it… in a wrong way. Jiyong sighed and sit-up straight. He fixes Daras’ shirt which is a bit disoriented. He pulls her closer to him and kissed her forehead.

“I’m really sorry Dara.” He muttered still cupping her head. “I don’t know why I did that thing but trust me, it won’t happen again. I was just…”

Dara sighed. A part of her must be happy since she was being saved in a very tough situation- either to let Jiyong in or not. But a big part of her is regretting the thing that was about to happen and she doesn’t even know why. I’m really stupid… she thought.

Jiyong holds Daras hand and squeeze it. He’s afraid because Dara didn’t even mutter a single word. He’s afraid because maybe Dara doubts him now or worse, she might be thinking that he just wanted to get inside her pants because of what he did awhile ago.

“Dara…”

The doorbell rang making Jiyong sighed and opened it. The food that they ordered was here already. Dara silently went to the kitchen and manage to arrange the table while Jiyong is getting the food. She sighed. How could she think about Jiyong being a bad guy? Maybe… maybe he was just overwhelmed about the idea of her being with him. They’ve been away for 6 years already and it is true that they really miss each other.

Jiyong went closer to Dara and taps her shoulder. “I ordered the food you want to eat.”

Dara smiled at him. “Thank you. Would you like to eat here or at the living room?” Even if she wanted to be disgusted about what Jiyong did awhile ago, she just can’t.

“Y-you’re not mad at me?” Jiyong nervously asked. He’s afraid that everything about Dara and him change already. A part of him is very afraid about the fact that she’ll walk-away and leave him again. Imagining Dara leaving him is like a suicide. He cannot see himself alone and broken again. Not when I got this chance again…

Dara smiled at him. He’s just overwhelmed about the idea of “us” being together again… she thought. “I will never get mad at you Jiyong. What you did is… not good but it doesn’t mean I’ll get mad at you.”

Jiyong smiled brightly as he went closer towards Dara and kissed her nose. “I love you…Always and always.”

 

A little while they we’re laughing at each other. They’re playing a game tic-tac-toe: the loosing person will be punished by putting a red lipstick on his or her face. And seeing Jiyongs’ face right now is the mere evidence that he’s losing.

“Yaah! Let’s change this game now!” he mumbled, trying to act like a cool guy. He’s very embarrassed because his face is now covered with lines.

Dara is holding her tummy and laughing out loud. “You’re… you’re so cute Jiyong!” she exclaimed. She cupped his face and gives him a smack on his lips. “Cute baby Jiyong!”

Jiyong pouted but then smiled. “So, I am your baby?”

“Yes.” Dara chuckled. “My baby Jiyong.”

“But how come? You are my baby Dara.” He said, cuddling her. It amazes him, up to this moment, that they still feel the same. Six years is like a lifetime- every single second will make a big difference in their life after that. What they have is like… a typical love story. He met her in a very inconvenient time with a very inconvenient motive, but he fell. He fell for the girl he already knew in a very fast way. “I love you baby…”

Dara smiled and gave Jiyong a back-hug. She’s now burying herself at Jiyongs back, trying her best not to cry. She still can’t believe that they are really happening right now. She can’t believe that he’s still the man she ever wanted ever since she falls for him. Jiyong is her first love… her great love. And being away with him is a very sad phase of her life. “I love you too.”

“Tell me, did you… did you ever liked someone else in six years?” Jiyong asked. He promised himself that he will never ask this question; he promised himself that he will never ask Dara if she ever liked Joong-ki. But it’s killing him. Seeing her being happy with someone else is killing him. He’s jealous, hell yeah jealous! “Did you… did you liked Song Jong-ki?”

Dara tried her best to control her emotions but she just can’t. She cried when she heard that question. She doesn’t want to talk about it because needless to say, she’s really guilty. She felt like she cheated because she liked Song Joong-ki; that she liked this guy they call alpha. “I-I’m sorry…”

Jiyong stiffened. He knew it from the very beginning; he knew that Dara is somewhat inlove with Joong-ki before. He saw them- how Dara smile towards Joong-ki how she cares his face and how she looks at him. But a big part of him is still in-denial about it. She can’t afford to accept that she love other than him. “W-when... How…”

“I-I don’t know.” Dara whispered. She was glad that Jiyong is not looking because she doesn’t want to see his scrutinizing stare. “It-It’s just that… I-I’m sorry Jiyong.”

Jiyong sighed and let Daras hand go. Dara cried when she felt it. She’s afraid that if she will not tell Jiyong that she liked Joong-ki, she’ll be bias to Jiyong. She cried, she thought that everything will end for him and Jiyong. I just liked Joong-ki because he was with me when Jiyong is away… she thought.

Jiyong faced Dara and cupped her face. He was also crying but he smiled. He smiled because she was being honest with him. “Thank you for telling me Dara…”

“I-I didn’t mean it Jiyong. It-It’s just that… Joong-ki was there when I needed you. He was like a knight-in-shinning armor at that time… I’m sorry Jiyong, I’m sorry.” She kept on crying. She cheated on him!

“I’m not mad at you or get mad at you. I-I knew it, that you liked alpha to begin with, and just thanked heavens that you’re being honest. What you have is just a part of life- we fall out of love, we fall in love.” He said, still smiling. “I am happy that you still find your own way towards me Dara.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Shhh, just like what the word you told me; you liked Joong-ki and that was part of your past.” Jiyong hugged Dara tightly and kissed her hair. He was jealous but then again, he was happy. He was mad at Joong-ki but then he was happy. “I love you Dara, always and always.”

 

 

Jiyong watched Dara as she fall asleep on his bed. She was crying for the whole night because of that. She felt like she was cheating on him and no matter how hard Jiyong explained to her that it was just part of her past, she’s still crying.

He was cuddling her and keeps on kissing her hair. He was too happy to get mad at her. So what if she fall in-love with Joong-ki while I was away? So what if she fall for someone else? She’s with me now, and that’s all that matters to me… he mumbled. But he cannot deny the fact that he was a bit sad knowing that his Dara falls for another guy.

Dara slightly moved. She smiled when she felt that Jiyong is hugging her tightly. She nuzzles him and inhales his scent. I love you,Kwon Jiyong. Always and always… she mumbled. She opens her eyes and adjusted her vision. The room is dark and yet, she’s not afraid of it. She smiled as he saw Jiyongs’ brown-eyes look at her. “Hi.”

“Hi.” Jiyong replied. “How was your sleep?” he asked.

Dara smiled at him. “Okay. It was okay. You didn’t sleep yet?” she asked him.

“I want to see you sleeping.” Jiyong added. “Don’t cry over petty things Dara okay?”

Dara sighed and nod. She was guilty and Jiyong is keeps on telling her that everything will be alright. “What time is it?”

“Around 1 AM already.”

She almost shouts when she heard about it. She immediately stands up and looked for her clothes. “!” she muttered.

“Hey, go back to bed and let’s sleep.” Jiyong said.

“I can’t Jiyong. My mom is waiting—“

“I called her and told her that you’ll be staying with me tonight Dara.” He said. Dara stands still as he looks at Jiyong.

“And… and what does she says?”

He smiled. “I told her that I am your boyfriend and she just told me that you should come home safely tomorrow.” Dara sighed and went back to bed. She lay down beside and Jiyong and went silent. “Are you okay?” Jiyong asked.

She smiled. “Boyfriend.”

Jiyong chuckled upon hearing it. “Yes, I am your boyfriend and you are my girlfriend.”

“Joong-ki used to call me that…” she whispered. She almost slaps her face upon realizing what she just said. !

Jiyong just smile and hug her tightly. “If he’s your boyfriend then I am your baby. And you are my baby too.”

Dara sighed and smiled at him. “I didn’t know the reason why I fall for him. He was a control freak, an annoying guy yet he’s so sweet and caring. I was accepting the fact that I was falling for him when he approached me and told me that I cannot possible love him.” She almost chuckled upon remembering that scene.

“Why?”

“Because he said that I may be in-love with him right now but there will be a big chance that I’ll let him go if ever I’ll see you again.” She said. “Then one day, he let me see a picture of you and this girl hugging. It was a party, I guess, and you look good together. Joong-ki told me that it was an engagement party- your engagement party.” Jiyong tightened his embrace to Dara. “It was your engagement party—3 years ago.”

“Dara…” Jiyong muttered upon realizing that Dara was silently crying. “Dara please…”

“I was sad and broken at that time. I realize that what we have was just part of growing-up and that we’ll eventually move-on. I was trying my best to divert my attention to Joong-ki but you know what he said?” Dara said, while smiling. “He told me that if I love him, I wouldn’t cry like a 3-year old girl; he told me that if I love him, I wouldn’t shed even a single tear because you’re already engaged. Joong-ki made me realize that Dara is for Jiyong alone.”

Jiyong embraced Dara tightly. “I love you very very much Dara…”

“All this time, I am in-love with you Jiyong…” she said. “I love you very much…”

Jiyong embraced her tightly and kissed her forehead. He lowered his head and claimed Daras lips. Both of them savored the kiss. Jiyong unconsciously was now on top of Dara and is staring at her intently. “! I-I’m sorry… ” he cursed. He’s afraid that with that simple kiss, everything will be screwed up again. He was about to move-away when he was Dara smiled at him.

“I love you Jiyong…” she mumbled.

She caressed his face and kissed him. He was shocked but eventually, he manages to kiss her back. He was caressing Daras haid and Dara felt like she was under Jiyongs’ spell. That simple act was very sensual. She thought that she was hypnotize when Jiyong slowly remove her shirt. Now she’s only wearing her bra and Jiyongs’ boxer short and it felt like it was equals to ness.

“You’re very beautiful…” he said in a weak voice, as if he was vulnerable at that moment. His eyes roamed on her body with appreciation.

Is he was vulnerable, so was she. She was exposed to him, but she didn’t do anything to cover herself. Because the knowledge that she could make Jiyong so weak made her feel powerful. Jiyong planted kisses all over her face—her forehead, her eyes, her nose and her ears. Those tiny kissed were killing her, Jiyong is trying to kill her.

She felt like she was about to loose her breath when he kissed her lower lips. He was teasing me! She mumbled. She doesn’t know why but she couldn’t control herself at all. That feeling is new to her and she was afraid at the same time excited. She cupped Jiyongs’ face and kissed him fervently this time.

“A little impatient, baby?” Jiyong mumbled, trying to . He was laughing so hard when Dara is shaking while removing his shirt. “Tense?”

She just pouted and continues removing his shirt. Now that she already removed his shirt, she’s now staring at his body. Half- Jiyong is not that bad… she thought. She doesn’t know what to do now that she already removed his shirt. I don’t even know why I remove his shirt to begin with!

She just looked down and sighed. A lot of things are running on her mind: will she do it with him? She loves him and she knew he loves her too. Is that a safe assurance? If they will do it, is she ready with the consequences after?

“What’s wrong Dara?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing.” She said, still looking down.

He nudged Dara chin up. “Then why did you stop?”

She bit her lower lip. “I-I don’t know how to do it.”

Jiyong put his hands on her face and set aside the hair on her face. “Then let me do the honors.”

He kissed her neck. She was so heady with too much sensation she didn’t notice that he was stripping the rest of her clothes along with her sanity. Slowly, all her inhibitions were gone along with her clothes. He laid her down on his bed slowly, without removing his lips on her neck.

“Scared?” Jiyong asked.

“A-a little bit.” Dara answered him honestly. “W-Will you hurt me?”

“I’ll be gentle.”

Then he slowly lowered his bare body against her. And she was shock, with her eyes wide open, with the intimacy they have right now. Dara never thought that a simple skin contact like that could bring utmost sensation she never imagined. After a few moments, he joined their bodies.

“T-Tell me if I’m hurting you Dara.”

“You’re not.” Dara looked at Jiyong and cupped his face. “You are so beautiful Jiyong. And I’ll love you for the rest of my life…”

“So you are… I love you Sandara.” He whispered as their lips met.

His tounge imitated what his body did to her. ing her deeply that she felt like he took her to greater heights. It was a very sensual feeling and both of them felt like they’re are burning. She was not scared of anything as long as Jiyong is with him.

 

 

It was a new day. Dara was used to waking up early because of her coffee shop. She also used to help her mother at lunch at her restaurant. But now, she just can’t.  She was too tired to get up yet. She was on her thoughts when she felt Jiyongs’ arm that’s holding her stomach tightened. He kissed her shoulder and it made her blush. “Good morning baby. Do you know that you are beautiful?” He asked with twinkle in his eyes. “I love you…”

Dara blushed but she cannot stop herself from smiling. She remembers that Jiyong is keep on whispering to her that she’s beautiful and how much she love her when they make love. And they make love so many times last night. Jiyong is… insatiable. She keep on asking herself were does Jiyong got his strength. And that’s the reason why I cannot even move. I am tired. She thought making her blush.

“I love you too…” she whispered.

Jiyong kissed her lips down to her neck when she laughingly pushes him away. “It’s already morning.”

“So?”

“I’ll get going. Mama might be looking for me.”

“It’s still early.” He said. “And I want to spend a lot of time with you today.”

“We’re together for few hours already!” she manages to laugh. She just wants to get away with this awkward moment. She was under his blanket and remembering how and what they did make her blush. Geez! “Come on Jiyong…”

“Call me baby.” He said.

“Eh?”

“Call me baby and then, I’ll think about letting you go this time.”

“Jiyogn!”

“Come on baby Dara…”

She just laughed and then looked Jiyong in his eyes. “Baby…” she whispered.

“I love you baby.” Jiyong said, while smiling to her.

“I love you too baby.” She said, giving Jiyong tiny kisses on his face.

 

 

“You okay?” Jiyong asked for like a hundredth time to Dara. Dara just chuckled and kissed Jiyong lips.

“I’m okay.” She assured him. “Uhm, you’ll go back to your unit right?”

“Yes. Why?”

“I-If it’s okay with you, I-I left my something in your bed. Uhmm, can you… uhmm…”

“It’s okay baby.” Jiyong said, he kissed Dara forehead again and went back to his car. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” She said, while smiling.

Jiyong opened his car when he went back to her again and kissed her. “Good luck charm baby.”

Dara shook her head while smiling. “Go, ppalli! You’ll be late with your meeting.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.” Dara said, while laughing.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I love you very much.”

Dara smiled then she mumbled. “I love you very, very, very, very much! Now go!”

Jiyong drove his car and went back to her unit. Dara saw Jiyongs’ car move then smiled. She’s happy upon seeing him happy. I hope he’ll be happy upon seeing my gift to him.

Dara was about to get inside their house when she saw a familiar built from afar. She got tensed upon realizing that it was really him. She stiffened. She’s afraid of him. Grandfather… She felt like she was about to cry when she saw that he’s not alone—he was with her mother and father. But what scares her most is the fact that they’re with Lee Donghae.

“Dara…” he mumbled, making her body tense. She immediately enters their gate and holds her chest. They’re here! They found me! Eottoke? Eottoke? She asked herself. She didn’t even know she was crying. Eottoke?

 

 

Jiyong was walking inside his room when he remembers Dara words awhile ago. He looked at his bed and saw that there’s a paper on his bed. He got curious and opened it and was shock upon seeing the words inside of it. He was crying and smiling and laughing at the same time.

 

I’ll marry you if you marry me. Now, will you marry me baby Jiyong? Say ‘Yes’ or else I will tell everyone you molested me. Haha!

XOXO

-Sandara

 

 

 

A/N: I hope it didn’t look like . -_- Been busy as a bee! Argh! Comments anyone? :>