Chapter Twenty-six

Nothing Last Forever

They headed to the bus as instructed by Teacher Taeyang. Dara has no idea that Taeyang will be their teacher but she was very happy upon hearing it. Knowing that she can spend more time with him is actually good. She really missed her older oppa.

Jiyong helped Dara with her bags. She has one big snap bag and another bag for the food she brought. It was sandwiches and tuna that Seungri personally requested. He held the snap bag and put it along with his snap bag. He cannot deny the fact that her bag is really big and heavy and he’s afraid that it will give her back-ache if he’ll let her Dara carry it.

 

“How many clothes did you brought?” Jiyong asked Dara, while assessing the bags she’s carrying right now.

“I brought 8 jogging pants, 20 tee shirts, well, personal necessities like undergarments and walking shorts.” Dara answered making Jiyong chuckled. “W-what?”

“Did you just bring your walk-in cabinet?”

Dara awkwardly yet happily slap Jiyongs arm. “Yaah! That was just right for a three-day trip.”

Seungri came and holds the bag were a lot of food is in it. “At least she brought a lot of food for us.”

“Why do girls usually bring lots of clothes?” Jiyong playfully asked Seungri, then looked at Dara. “I observed that almost all of the girls in our class have more or less 4 bags.”

“It’s justifiable! I brought a lot of tee shirts because I sweat a lot and jogging pants because eomma told me to have it. I might get insect bites if—“

“Girls are girls: skin conscious and all.” Seungri stated dragging the bag brought by Dara and headed to the bus.

“So, you’re ready for the camp?” Jiyong asked Dara. When they spend a time at Thailand, which is very questionable why she cannot remember him, he knew that Dara never went to a camp trip. She got one but that was when she’s on her third grade.

Dara nod, helping Jiyong carry the bag she brought. I hope he’ll not get a back-ache… “I’m very excited especially for the camp fire.”

Jiyong smiled at her. “You should. I heard they prepared something usual in that part of the camp.”

 

They entered the bus and put her bags on top of their chair. Seungri is eating the sandwich Dara brought for her teammates.

“You’ve eaten it already?!” she asked, looking horrified. She already expect it since Seungri wants to eat her self-made sandwich most.

“Yeah and I like it, as usual.”

 

Dara sat next to Jiyong and her cousin Seungri. Seungri was silently sitting next to her. She was in the middle of them- Seungri on her left located near the window and Jiyong on her right. Jiyong placed the small bag Dara brought on her lap.

“Just in case you need this.”

“Thanks.”

 

Teacher Taeyang started counting the number of students in the bus. He already saw the person he wanted to dwell along: his younger brother, Dara and Donghae. After that, the bus already headed towards the camp site.

Jiyong placed his earphone, the right on his left ear, and place the other one to Daras’ ear.

 

“Is it okay with you?” Jiyong asked shyly. “I-I want to do this.”

Dara smiled and nod. “It’s fine.”

Jiyong smile curved upwards upon seeing along with the lyrics. He doesn’t know why this song was being played but all he knew is that, even if Dara is not the right woman for him, as of now he felt like he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

 

“Can I have your daughter for the rest fo my life? Say yes, say yes. ‘Cause I need to know..”

“Ji-jiyong…” Dara said. Jiyong is smiling at her while saying that lyrics to her. That’s it, she’s being fed-up with those issues about marriage. She doesn’t want to spoil the moment but she wanted to walk-away and think…

 

“You say I’ll never get your blessing ‘till the day I die, tough luck my friend but the answer is no. Why you gotta be so rude? Don’t you know I’m human too. Why you gotta be so rude? I’m gonna marry her anyway.

Marry Darong… Marry you anyways…

Marry Darong… Yeah, no matter what they say…

Marry Darong… And we’ll be a family…

Why you gotta be so rude…”

 

The song kept on playing and Dara just enjoyed the moment. Jiyong is singing a song for her and it made her happy. A lot of things are coming to her thoughts: would both of them end up together? Like, forever? She chuckled upon her own thoughts. There’s no forever in this world, only forever 21…

 

“If the right time comes, I want to marry you.” Jiyong said to Dara. Dara wanted to speak but she’s afraid that everything will be ruined. So, she remained silent. “I-I don’t know why am I thinking about this but you see, as of the moment, I-I can see myself with you for long time.”

 

Dara looked at Jiyong, then immediately looked at her cousin Seungri. Luckily, he had an earphone on his ear. I hope he’ll not hear this whole thing… “J-Jiyong… you see, we-we’re just high school and thinking about this stuffs is really a big concept. Marriage… is not an easy task. A lot of—“

“Shhh.” Jiyong refrained Dara from talking by putting a finger on . “I’m just saying this because this is what I really felt. This is what I’m feeling right now Dara. I-I love you today and I hope I’ll feel the same thing towards you for the next seventy-years of my life and beyond.”

 

Dara can see the sincerity of his voice and can see clearly the sincerity of his eyes. He’s just being honest… not a big deal. Not… arghh!

“I-I feel the same thing, I-I love you too.”

 

 

 

 

The camp is so cool. It was located at the feet of the mountain were trees are big and fresh air from the sea can be smelled.

Taeyang observed the students’ he will be handling, most especially his younger brother Jiyong and Dara. He was observing if they’re awkward but he was happy seeing how close they were. But he’s not really staring at Jiyong and Dara but to Donghae who’s looking at the two. He smirked upon seeing how this young man gets jealous.

 

“Now, the first challenge is for you to get along with you teammates. Team leaders; please raise the flag you’re holding right now.” Taeyang instructed. “Now, members of Nobi Society and Class-B will find their team-leaders with the use of those flag. Arrasso?”

“Neh!”

“Now, I’m giving you 5 minutes to locate your team-leaders and get along with them. After that, I’ll give you the instructions for the next task.”

 

Everyone went wild upon hearing Teacher Taeyangs’ words. Everybody knew about him because he’s the only teacher who teaches not just class-A but also the class-B and students from Nobi Society. Everybody likes him because of that.

Jiyong along with his team-members waited for their new team-members. Their color is yellow flag and waited for the 8 members.

 

“I hope we have girl team members.” Seungri said while laughing. “Daras’ face is already making me puke.”

“Lee Seunghyun!” Dara blurted out while laughing. “I hope we have girls so that I have someone to talk to.”

 

Then, 3 girls approached their place: one from class-B and two from Nobi Society. Jiyong already knew the girls from Nobi Society making them comfortable with their new team. The rest were boys. After a minute of awkward staring, Dara clapped her hand and smiled at the new members.

 

“Geez! Don’t be too awkward with these faces.” She said, managing to smile at the new members. “I’m Dara and these are the boys who will make our three-days stay here comfortable.”

“W-what do you mean?” one of the girl from class-B asked.

“They will do the task for us.”

“Come on noona!” Seungri ranted. “I don’t even know how to cook a food. It’s your task.”

“I’m saying that you’ll do the labor Seungri. You little panda.”

 

Everyone get along and said their names. They were awkward because they really thought that class-A students were bossy. Though Seunghyun is bossy but he was bossy when it comes to planning only and he’ll do the work.

 

“So, everyone, did you find your team-leaders already?” Taeyang asked, while using the megaphone.

“Neh!”

“Good. Now, the second task you’ll do is to build the foundation of your team. You have to get along with them and know their name, family background and everything. We’ll be playing a game which is called ‘Know me, to get a Homey’. One correct answer will lead to good shelter for three-days and one wrong answer means you’ll have to surrender one item from you stock food.”

 

 

Donghae didn’t react to the instructions that well. He just wants to watch Dara who’s enjoying talking and get along with her group mates. If ever I’m on of her teammates, maybe she’ll be happier…

“What’s you hobby?” one of the members asked him. “Donghae-oppa looked so cute when he stares.”

 

He didn’t answer them and just continue watching Dara. He’s afraid that something might happen if he’ll not watch Dara. He has plans for the three-day camp. He will confess to Dara, in front of everyone. He’ll say his undying love for her and he wanted to have a positive result.

 

Oppa? Oppa? Are you listening?”

“I am.”

“Who’s the person you’re starring at?”

“Dara.”

“Ayeee!~” his group mates cheered him that made him smile. A part of him wanted to let Dara know he’s inlove with her but bigger part of him wanted it to keep it as a secret.

“I knew it! DaraHae is real!”

 

He just smiled at them and looked at Dara. But surprisingly, he didn’t saw her there. Where is she?

 

 

Jiyongs’ group mates went to a table and grab some playing cards. They’ll play their own little game to know each other well. Jiyong handed them the cards he prepared. He then sat next to Dara and give instructions.

 

“Now, don’t let the other person next to you see the cards you’re holding.  The person who holds the card, for example, Kings, will say something about themselves and other stuffs.”

“Ahh.”

“So, let’s start?”

 

 

 

Few minutes later the game ended and some teams got a very good tent to stay at the camp site. Jiyongs’ group got 3 mistakes so they handed the faculty their food to be eaten during midnight.

Everyone is preparing for the food they’ll cook. Dara was left with Jiyong inside the tent and arranged the bags of their team-members. Since Jiyong is the leader and Dara is his Queen, Dara is with Jiyong for the whole time. Dara placed her bag next to her cousins’ bag. All of the members decided to have a separate space for boys and girls and since Seungri and Dara were related, they’re the only one who’s allowed to sleep together.

Jiyong helped Dara carry the bag and arranged it.

 

“You’re too skinny to carry those bags.” Jiyong joked. “I don’t have an idea why I liked you even if you’re too skinny.”

Dara looked at Jiyong, while blushing. “S-silly!”

“I mean, you’re too skinny and too intelligent for my type. I want to have a hit girlfriend and---“

“Yah, yah! Whatever!” Dara rolled her eyes at him but still managed to smile.

“But you know what even if you’re not my type, it amaze me that you fill the spaces for the ideal-girl I’d like to date.”

“Pssh.”

 

Dara looked away and blushed. She doesn’t know why she had a feeling for Jiyong too. Falling inlove is really something…

“But I love you today…” Jiyong said, still wearing the playful yet charming smile on his face. “And I’m hoping to love you again tomorrow.”

“I feel the same. I love you today and I hope to love you again tomorrow…”

 

 

 

They ate the food Dara prepared. They were eating at the outside table of their tent. Other teams were still busy playing and cooking for their food. Lucky enough that Dara prepared food for tonight.

“Where did you get this cooking skills unnie?” one of the team-members, Nana asked Dara. “I mean, you can be a great chef if you want!”

“T-thanks.” Dara said, shyly.

 

She looked at Jiyong who’s silently eating his share. She wanted to know if Jiyong liked her food but she cannot ask him. Not in front of the people she barely knew. Even if other people might noticed the sudden closeness they share, she still cannot deny the fact that she’s afraid that some people might judge her.

 

“Ahhh! Best dinner ever!” Seungri beamed. She was happy that she made his cousin happy. “Right GD?”

She looked at her cousin. Did she mishear about it? Did he really say GD? “P-pardon Seungri?”

Seungri looked away and tried to compose himself. Me and my big mouth! “U-uh? What did I say?”

“I think I heard you said GD. Am I right or did I hear it wrongly?”

Seungri smiled. “Come on, did I say GD? GD is in Thailand.”

“R-right.”

 

Dara continued to eat the food she prepared. Now that Seungri mentioned it, she remembers the little brother of Taeyang. How is he?

 

A/N: Too sleepy even if I just woke up! But as promised! Post your comments guys! :>  Godbless and happy Sunday ahead! :*

PS. Anticipate the update tomorrow. I hope you wont hate me for that lol