cursed(edited)

Into the Other World

TOP’s POV

 I was walking down the market place to meet one of my trusted ally when I suddenly bumped into a short young man with huge eyes. As much as I wanted to be pissed, I can’t because of that stranger innocent and cute looks.

 "Ouch,,,,, Oh sorry for bumping you mister my, fault." He said while bowing his head.

"Huh? Oh its okay I’m not hurt at all" I said while brushing my clothes. “Are you alone boy?” I asked him while taking note of his unique features. “I’ve never seen a young man with this feature, I mean, wide eyes, so silky skin and heart shape lips? Whooa .. TOP.Get a hold of yourself.” I tried to calm myself for that thought.

"Ah no, I’m with my friends ……. hey where are they?"Kyungsoo replied noticing his friends’ absence. "OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!they're lost." he exclaimed.

What a silly excuse.

"If they are lost, they will be  just here, somehow you will see them later again." I tried to calm him down by patting his head.

He smiled and tried to reason out  why  his friends are lost so I decided to walk him near to the fountain in the front of the city  because that is also my way to meet my acquaintance. I’ve noticed that he keeps staring at my necklace so I decided to give it to him as a good luck charm and somehow, I have a feeling that  I will see him also in the future so much better if I give it to him for a while  to his keeping.

He gladly took it , to his amusement, and gives his name. Kyungsoo. What a weird name. As he shook his hand with the boy giving his name also.

As he approached his destination, he tries to bid his goodbye to the man as he wave his hand back to him. He tries to remind him about being safe because the man is very innocent and tends to be easily fooled but he doesn’t  need to worry because he was safe with his necklace.

NOBODY’S POV

As TOP enters the restaurant near the alley where the he left Kyungsoo.  He found his acquaintance seating near the window with an amused face.

“You know him?”

“Who?” As TOP raised his eyebrow.

“The doe-eyed boy! The one who you just waved goodbye to?” He pointed to the alley just across them.

‘“Oh… I just bumped to him on  my  way here.” TOP started to seat across the man. “What about him? And what is our agenda for the day?”

“Well, First of all, you are successful  in bringing them here again, the boys with the mission, but,” the man started to lean forward as he rested his elbow on the table. “the missing boy is also already here. Then, about the boy, he seems to see the marks based on Minho and Taemin’s communication to them.” He gave TOP a cup of coffee which he just order not long ago.

TOP blinked on the information and a smile on his face never fail to see. “Oh really, that’s an intriguing notion on its own way.” As he sip s the coffee and lean his table on his chair.

“What do you suggest we should do?” He started to tilt his head towards the man.

“Just let him be for a while, he might be useful to us when the time comes. But for reassurance, I’ve already marked him, so, no worries.” He cross his legs as he cross his hand to his chest.

“Well, if that’s what you  want. Anyways, about this spy thingy that leaks our information to the enemy?” He blinks to TOP.

“Well, we just have to put him into the bait. Keep him in surveillance and then we will dispose him.” TOP then put his best stoic face to the man sending him chills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You just  what?” All the boys stared as Kyungsoo .

“What? I told you that I’ve met a man and give me this cool necklace.” His eyes started to glitters. The chain of the necklace is made up of silver as the pendant is made up of an aquamarine  shade with a  symbol black raven inside.

“What did I tell you to refrain from talking with strangers, as well as accepting things from them?” Luhan tries to keep his cool because he knows if he loses it, he will lost since Kyungsoo is so dense at logic.

“oh… sorry, but I couldn’t help it. You where lost and I don’t know what  to do so then I bumped into him so I asked for  direction to him. He seems to be a nice guy!” He beams a smile to them and he was surprised as he felt a sting on his shoulder.

“Ouch!” What was that for Baek?” as he rubs his shoulders form the hit.

“Well, everyone seems to be a nice guy to you Kyungsoo! Just like how  you trust Chanyeol”

“Why me? “ He bark to Baekhyun.

“Well, he seems to be a nice guy to me. And he looks like a bear!” Kyungsoo mutters as Chanyeol gices him a pat.

“That’s right! Can I still keep him as a pet right?” Chanyeol mutters.

Kris started to glare at Chanyeol. “Watch your mouth! He is not a pet!”

“Well, Kris Hyung here is like an angel to me! “ kyungsoo stated to Kris as he holds his arm earning gasped from the group.

“He’s a what? You’ve got to be kidding me… and how about me? “Chen smirked to him.

“You looked like a camel dinosaur. That’s cute though. And I’ve just met Tao here, he seems to be a  cute panda too.” Kyungsoo look towards Tao making him to step back.

“And Baekhyun seems like a diva goddess while Luhan looks like…”

“A pretty girl” they all exclaim as they burst into laughter, well, except  poor Luhan.

“Hey! Cut it out. Anyways, remove that Kyungsoo, if that is the TOP that we know it is a very dangerous git so remove it efore you’ve got cursed.” Luhan exclaimed showing a panic face to him causing the latter to grip the necklace.

“What…. O.. I think I’m really doomed….  I can’t take it off” I can’t find the lock!” Kyungsoo stated in panic.

“Don’t be silly, It has a… whoa.. I think your right. It doesn’t have any lock. How about you lift it up to your head?” Baekhyun started to walk towards to Kyungsoo.

“Ok” Kyungsoo started to raise the necklace but it suddenly seems to be fitted to his neck. ‘Ugh… I can’t… to tight.” He struggles to remove it.

“Here, let me help you” Chanyeol tries to help him by pulling the necklace out but eventually chocking him instead.

“Stop it! Your killing him. “ Kris shoved Chanyeol out of the way as Kyungsoo tries to catch his breath.

“Yah, why are you so protective of him anyways.” Chanyeol  have this glaring contest between them.

“Do you think I’m really cursed ? But that man said that it is like a charm or something. He just so seem like a good guy to me” Kyungsoo mutters to Baekhyun and Luhan who tried to assess their situation.

“No silly! There aren’t such thing in that in this world. But somehow, I think that necklace is a product of magic. Maybe the one who gave it to you can only take that of you too. Just for now,  I think it is better if we just let it be. “ Luhan gesture to Kyungsoo not to panic as he loosen his hold to Kris hem shirt.

“Okay, as much as we want to keep this talk, we’ve got the mode of transport. I mean, you know guys I cannot teleport you all to the castle right? Let’s start to stick with our mounts just like what we have deal back on the house.” Kai gestures to them as he and Chen brings the horses to them.

“Okay”

They start packing their supply in the horses and goes to their respective partner. Kris being the leader decided to take on  the black stallion with Tao at his back leading the way followed by Chen, with his brown horse, Luhan  with his white stallion with the same color of Baekhyun. Following behind are Chanyeol with his red colored stallion and Jongin, with his ride partner Kyungsoo in front having their black and white horse. Kyungsoo chooses to ride with kai because of, well, not Kai, but the horse of Kai that looks like the horse of Mulan in his favorite horse, the pack started to disagree  at first but decided to due to Kai’s teleporting ability which may came in help under a certain event.

“How are you  feeling so  far, Kyungsoo?” Kai whisper to Kyungsoo as he find it ticklish.

“Well, it was my first time to ride a horse. I think it’s not that bad after all because  I can see the beautiful scenery here.” Kyungsoo looks like a child to Kai’s eyes and he seems to chuckle at the thought. Then he look towards the beautiful sky to where Kyungsoo is looking.

“Baekhyun-ssi! Luhan-ssi!! Look! I think I can see toothless from up there! “ Kyungsoo exclaimed as he point towards the sky.

“ Silly, How can toothless be here? Dragons here are extremely rare” Luhan  chuckles as his smile suddenly dropped and they all halted.

“Except…..” Baekhyun started to finish his sentence “ they are full trained” They all halt and start to look towards the sky where Kyungsoo is looking. But they can only see a bird size view from a far then it became suddenly large for a bird as it headed towards to their direction.

“Oh…  I think I’m wrong, the horse here tells me it is color  red. Maybe it was Igneel! Gosh, I can’t believe we’ve found Natsu’s dragon!!” He exclaimed to the boys finally coming to a complete stop.