To the Market ( Edited)

Into the Other World

The market is really a busy place to go. It takes just few kilometers to from the forest up to market. It seems to be a normal market place though, for Kyungsoo’s expectation but nevertheless, the bright boy seems to be eager for the visit.

 

"Okay everyone you  know now your partner right?, be sure not to separate from your group if something happens we will meet at the fountain we saw earlier alright.”Chen declared before they part ways. They group themselves into two to make it easier for them and to be cautious if something happens because they don’t know when will they face their enemies. Chen, Chanyeol and Kris is assigned for their meal and Luhan, Baek and Kyungsoo for the other stuffs.

"Wow this place is amazing" Kyungsoo said while looking at his surroundings with his sparkling eyes.There are many fabric, useful tools, which he eager seems to know the function and more glittery stuffs such as utensils and precious jewelry.

"Geez this is not much different from your market."Baek said smiling  because of Kyungsoo's childish  behavior.

"It’s okay  Baek.  It’s not like every day kyungie can go to a place like ths."Luhan said trying not to laugh at his friend.

"Well yeah but he's acting like a child that was taken to this place for the first time."Baek said trying to calm a bit. As they walk to the alley and gathering the correct supply for their travel, they did not knew that the boy that they were discussing was not with them anymore not until Luhan notice his absence.

"Hey where's Kyungie?Oh no.......Kris's gonna kill us."Luhan stated with the evidence of a panic in his face started to show up. “Oh my gosh… I forgot to put kyungsoo to the meal group! We forgot the glittery and shiny objects that distracts him. We must have lost him in the stalls of accessories!” He exclaimed.

"Seriously that brat!  I'm  gonna hit him if  I see him but wait what did you say about Kris?What do you mean by that?"Baek ask to Luhan while the other gulped in his slippery tongue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Kyungsoo is so distracted of what he sees , especially the shiny things until he doesn't know there was a man before him so he bumped into him.

"Ouch,,,,, Oh sorry for bumping you mister my, fault."Kyunsoo said while bowing his head.

"Huh? Oh its okay I’m not hurt at all" The tall man said while brushing his clothes he doesn’t seem to be moved of his place. The man had sky blue hair and was wearing clothes that looks like the royalties are wearing but what  catches kyungsoo's attention was the necklace that his wearing.

"Are you alone boy?” He asks Kyungsoo. He suddenly takes note of  his face because of his unique features.

 "Ah no, I’m with my friends ……. hey where are they?"Kyungsoo replied noticing his friends’ absence. "OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!they're lost." he exclaimed.The man couldn't help to be amused by Kyungsoo's actions. He started to look from side to side and doesn’t know ether to leave or stay.

"If they are lost" The man emphasized "they will be  just here, somehow you will see them later again." He said to  Kyungsoo while patting his head.

"Really "Kyungsoo's eyes started to twinkle again but in the man’s e yes , he was like a puppy wagging his tail.  He started to smile to the young lad . “And may I ask what makes or  how  you lost them?” he tilted his head.

“Well you see, we are just looking for some materials to our journey then something shiny caught my attention so I look over it. I really want to buy this pretty shiny thing but  I remember I don’t have any money with me, before I knew it, they are lost!” He explained to the guy.

"Geez as much that i want to keep you company, but i cant"He muttered to him."Look kid ,i need to go i have important matters to deal with ,see you later" The man said as he give his necklace to Kyungsoo."Im giving it to because your staring at it, see you again next time kiddo! Think of it as acharm." He handles the necklace to the guy.

"WAIT! what is your name I’m Kyungsoo by the way" He said while smilling. “Uhm, maybe if you can tell me where is the way to the big fountain I would appreciate it. You seems to be a very nuce guy.”

"Its Top. Okay, since we have a common way towards the fountain, I’ll gladly help."The man replied while holding on to his arm. “ Just to be safe, there are many bad people in here, and you might get lost as well.”Kyungsoo just smile and nodded to the man will muttering his thanks. When they are near a restaurant, TOP says the fountain is just a few blocks away if he follows a straight way and turns left. Kyungsoo blink at the statement saying his appreciation which he found a kind of cute. He ruffles  the boy's  hair and waving his back hand at Kyungsooas he looked at the man's back as he walks away.

"Wow, what a nice and cool guy he even give me his shiny necklace yay!"Kyungsoo exclaimed and started to walk to search for his friends.Looking from side to side he wanders along the market until another guy caught his attention, having skinny ragged jeans and a sleeveless withe top with a fierce look in his face.He approached the man head on drinking some juice. Then he saw a glowing mark on the man’s legs.

"Uhmmmmm, excuse me, are you one of Chen's acquantance?, you have a mark."Kyungsoo ask all of the sudden making the man blow his drink.The man quickly grabs Kyungsoo and place his hand on the boys mouth while dragging him in the corner where no one can here them.

"!boy don't say it out loud in a place like this besides who the hell are you and why did you know that?"the man said frantically looking in their surrounding if anybody heard the boy earlier.

"Oh sorry Baekyun told me not to talk about it to other people but you're one of them  right? Im Kyungsoo."He said while extending his hand.

"Im Tao" replied the man accepting his hand."If you know Chen and Baekyun why are you alone?"Tao ask."

"I think they are lost somewhere"Kyungsoo replied while scratching the back of his head.

"Hell like they will be lost in a place like this,or is it that you're the one who's lost."Tao said half laughing with Kyungsoo's antics.

."Well sort of . But we will meet in the fountain Chen said so if something happens, so they must be waiting there already."Kyungsoo said."So what are we waiting for i want to see them now"Tao said as he get a glimpse of the necklace the boy was holding. “Looks so familiar” He thought.

 

"Darn it,why do he always gets into trouble, swear im gonna hit him this time." Baekyun said while clenching his fists.

"Tough luck.I wont do that if i were you"Kris said warningly

."Hey there he is and he is with someone...... again........."Chanyeol stated making them alert but when they who was with him they all sighed in relief.

"Yah!Where have you been this time?"baekyun yelled."that was what i wanted to ask you?why did you disappear all of the sudden?"Kyungsoo ask.

"Aish this kid really."Chen said face palmed."It's ok he's here now.Lucky Tao found you."Kris said.

"Hey kyungie whats with that necklace and where did you get that?"Luhan asked."oh this?, isn't it shiny i got it from a nice guy named Top earlier."Kyungsoo said raising the necklace.All of his comrade widened their eyes in surprise......... 

“Boo-yah! What’s with that face?” He tilted in confusion showing his innocent and pure face.

“You have no ing idea!!” Baekhyun told him while twitching hi eyes in annoyance.

A/N: 

Yey!!! Already reach 100 views... Kamsa`` 

I decided to edit this ... still,,, i need to work on more,,, mada mada~~ <3hahah... love lots!