Sugar rush and Bitter mode(edited)

Into the Other World

Sorry for not updating for the past weeks.. I’ve been occupied by my job lately and now I’m back!! BTW, the seed of hope has been merge with the endless battle if your looking for it, now I hope you enjoy this new chapter and please, feel free to express your feels, ‘coz I want to read your feedbacks… Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It has been a week after that chaotic incident in the palace wherein they were attacked by the enemies in their own premises. The news break out fast and hot like fire that spreads throughout the distant  places and country allowing other cities to tighten up their securities. Upon the preparation on tightening the securities, meetings are also held to discuss matters regarding with the  Dark Guild’s intention on awakening a very powerful beast that has been kept for many old years.

Without  any movement from the dark guild after attacking and destroying towns, all of their activities  had cease, for now. But the other guild and country knows better that they are preparing for an upcoming battle, or worst, war. Just like a calm sea before a storm comes.

Right now, the group of mark people, known for their name as EXO, chosen by Onew himself, started their deep training using their powers for the battle as well. With the last situation that came up from the last time, they are all feeling the guilt and weakness they have when Kyungsoo’s life was on the line and for them to never let it happen ago or so, they try to train all day long until they are tired then repeat the procedure again the next day. Frustrations and anger started to fuel themselves in pushing their body and ability towards their limit but for them, it is still not good enough. They also hadn’t seen Kyungsoo outside after the incident because his overprotective brother Kris started to confine him in a room, more of imprison him there until he feel much better.

“But I am much better now!! Could you please let me go outside, I really want to train with you guys!!” Kyungsoo whines in his room. He’s been there for a ing week and it started to kill him especially when he knows the truth about his own power.

“No. We still don’t know whenever someone might attack you.” Kris blocked the door refraining his younger brother to get out.

“I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES that THEY.ALREADY.GET.WHAT.THEY.WANT!”  he stresses out every last word e said while pulling out his hair in exasperation on how stubborn Kris is.

“How can you be sure then? What if they don’t get all of it and come back for more?” Kris tilted his head gazing towards him with concerned looks.

“Ugghh. Mom.. help me!!” The younger whimper doing his best to buy his mom’s sympathy.

“It’s for your safety baby. You know that it will give me another heart attack if anything happens again to you.” She  said agreeing to Kris words.  “besides, Kris and you are having a great bonding time together.”

“This is not fair! Where is the justice in here?” He throws the vase near his bed towards the wall screaming.  “I wanna go and train like everybody else. Even the window s are blocked by railings.” He throws  the desk lamp and other furniture that he easily caught.

“Stop that D.O!!  How many furniture  are you going to destroy?” Kris stop his hand from grabbing the study table seeing he throws his tantrums for the past days while showing his ability of strength by throwing light to heavy objects towards the wall.

“Fine!” he stomp his feet in annoyance. ‘Then I’ll just sing my heart out of this busted window.”

“Ooohhh…. Please…. Release me........ let me go…. “ Kyungsoo sang solemnly or rather pleading to ( Kris) the window. Much to his mom taste, he couldn’t let but to chuckle at the sight.

“Stop!!” Kris warned him with a glare releasing his grip over the his  hand.

“NO, NO, NO, NO MERCY!!”  kyungsoo waved his hand doing like a dance in a sign of protest.

“I said STOP!” Kris felt a tick developed on his eye brow while his auntie, which wants to be called mom laugh silently as the other EXO comes in.

Baby wussup! uriga wasseo!  Ijeneun neogeureopge bwajuji ankesseo!”

“ Yah…. Enough already!” But the younger is also push through his limit doesn’t bother by his threat anymore.

Everybody say NO! It can’t be any later.Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream.. We roll, we roll, we roll…..” Kyungsoo now awkwardly dance through the steps he remembered.

“Oh for GOD SAKE KRIS!! Just let him out! He is not a delicate person and judging by the time you are locking him here, it doesn’t get any better right?” Baekhyun stated as a matter of a fact that makes the person inside flinched at his sudden intrusion together with Kai and Luhan.

“No, in fact, we are enjoying our ‘bonding time’ together.” Kyungsoo grins towards them.

“Now you are using that reverse psychology thingy… stop that!” Kris demanded when Kyungsoo creepily flashed a smile to him making him shiver.

“Let me goooo.. let me goo… can’t hold it back anymore…..” He sing with an annoying tone this time.

“Okay okay! Fine. You win!” Kris sigh as Kyungsoo runs towards him.

“Finally!! YAAY!!” He hugs Kris and now attack his two best friend in a bear hug.

“You see, he can be very stubborn especially this day. I can’t imagine how you two handle that days here.” His mother (ehem..auntie ‘coz she wants to be called mom also) joins Kris.

“I’ve never seen him so happy.” she mutters to Kris.

“Yeah, probably my fault.” Kris said massaging his temples.

“No, I mean, never this alive and very cheerful like this. With you guys.” The woman stated.

Kris tilted his head to see between Kyungsoo and his mom questioning her words.

“Well, he looks cheerful enough especially when we first met.” The blond stated.

“Not as cheerful as now where he have a place to stay and a family to call on his own. Especially, you.” The woman mouthed the last word in hush tone enough for Yifan to hear.

“I am sorry for the lost time where Kyungsoo should be together with you and not in our side.” She look at Yifan with sincerity.

“I know you two have a lot to catch on and the days you spent with him after he wakes up might not be enough to pay the toll and I’m sorry.” She is now nearly in tears this time that is why Kris hold her closer to him.

“It’s okay. And I also knew that it is not your fault. At least now I know he is in good hands during that years we were separated.” He doesn’t look on her eyes because as far as he knows, he doesn’t know how to deal with things regarding that incident. Instead, he just give her an assurance by rubbing his hand on her shoulders.

“Hey mom! Yifannie! Mind if I go outside to play for a bit?” Kyungsoo hugs the two in tight embrace. They both smile.

“Fine with me. I think I will take a visit to your dad since I am here for almost a week. That means nearly a month for our world.How about you Yifan?” His mom said.

“I guess it’s fine with me also.” The younger cheered in excitement but before he flies off, Kris followed another word.

“But, remember to ask for my help and the others when trouble arises.And don’t forget to not to get much clingy  to Kai. He can be a leech sometimes and likes to take advantage of the situation.” Kris threatened Kai.

“Well, as far as I’m concern, I will do anything that can harm my Kyungie… right?Although I though it will be fun” Kai hugs Kyungsoo and growling the last sentence to him  earning a gasp and push him away. The boy felt blush on his face when he saw his mom’s shock expression.

“Oh.. my  baby is already in a relationship. Well, better go before your dad skin his head out.” He hugs the boy and bids goodbye. As she clasp her hands, she suddenly disappear and leave the boys in silence as Kai is being teared apart by Kris’s gaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four boys are now walking towards the garden as Kyungsoo is wildly running, jumping and shouting all over the place.

“I’m FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!” He shrieks.

“You know, for someone who is just given a permission to be out, you are the most energetic and wild one. It seems that you are too excited.” Baekhyun wonders where Kyungsoo got his energy for that day.

“I guess I’m too excited to train outside for the real deal. I mean, it is not like I never  got a chance to train ‘coz Kai has been helping me train a lot for these past few days.” His statement makes them  halt and look towards Kai and Kyungsoo.

“What? I’m not allowed to see my ‘fiance’?” Kai said the last word in weird accent which makes it too fishy.

“You make it sound that you too are like secretly  training at night.” Luhan speak as Kyungsoo looks towards to him and nods his head in agreement.

“What? Kai really helps me a lot and he is doing great as well as I am, ‘coz Kai said so. And please don’t tell Yifannie, he will get angry at me.” Kyungsoo pleaded.

“Definitely. And here we are training hard also  but still no luck for me.” Luhan sigh. “I  wish I can be as good as that Jungkook kid. It comes very natural to him and I can’t even spar with him ‘coz TOP is such a b*tch for not allowing me to beat his guy.” He looks towards the garden.

“Speaking of training, what kind of training did you two do aside from sparing huh?” Baek scrutinize the two in his diva gaze while hands on his hips.

Kai gulps. “ N..nothing… just a little bit fighting, sparing and teaching him to focus and concertrate. That’s all… heheeh..” He said nervously. He clasped Kyungsoo’s shoulder for agreement.

“Yup, and a little bit punishment if I don’t do it correctly.” Kyungsoo added making Kai felt cold sweat all over him.

“And what punishment?” Now, Luhan  also seems to be intrigue.

“Oh.. the back hugging for example ‘coz  he said that someone might struggle me at the back and he said cuddling term and if I don’t get it correctly, he or I will give a kiss in consequence.” Kyungsoo said innocently.

They both sigh inwardly. Now they now it is not being dense or numb. It will be stupidity or his innocent mind that might kill him. It seems that memory loss is not the effect of his accident last 12 years but also it affected his brain. Literally.

“You sneaky bastard kai!! I should have known that you have a monkey business over our baby kyungie.”  Baek now grabs Kai’s shirt and ready to struggle him to death but Kai manage to get away from it by walking pass Baekhyun that take him by surprise.

“What the HELL?!?!? “ Baekhyun screamed and tackle  Kai which walks through him literally. He cannot believe that the latter is capable of that ability.

“It seems that he master another technique. Lucky guy.” Luhan said in amusement.

“Oh but he can’t do that before he change his mark.” Kyungsoo said.

“Change? What change?” The two asks.

“Oh that is when he ‘touch’ me accidentally.” Doe eyed boy plainly state.

“What? Have you lost your mind? He touch you?” Earning a ticked eyebrown and hung jaw from the two.

“NO, just sugar rush ‘coz you see there is five boxes of chocholate lately in my room and it give me energy up till today. I’m still energize about it and I’m still up for my fourth day being awake.” Suddenly, he clasped his hand towards his mouth blabbering a word he forgot that will make his friends mad at him.

“Sugar rush!! That is why you are all hype up.Now where did you get it?How much did you intake?” Luhan stands closer to Kyungsoo as Baekhyun passes some tape candy towards the pretty boy.

“I dunno,” he steps backwards and answers hesistantly, “last time I check, there are two, mini chocolate left and I hmmpfff” He is now gagged by Luhan and Baekhyun to eat the sour tape to neutralize his sugar intake.

Too much sugar can get Kyungsoo all pump up with hyper, energetic and annoying cheerful Kyungsoo which cannot sleep for days. He was gagged enough for them to see a change in his face and fainted by  the minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The exo members are now in Kyungsoo’s room together with Suho, which introduced by the king as another marked person that helps them last time in fighting Daehyun.

Kai had already stated how Kyungsoo accidentally touch the place where his mark is and it he felt a strong surge of energy after the pain of course. He also found a new way or technique in using his power.

“Wow, I think that is just a boost up in your power. And if kyungsoo can doit to you, maybe he can do it to us too?” Chen stated and gives a low whistle.

“Yup, and hopefully he remember how he does it.”  Xuimin states bluntly making the others also wonder.

“Oh, he can remember that alright. After all, when he wakes up, he will be another person which is a 360 turn on his personality. Just to remind you guys, you’ll see.: Luhan assures them with wide grin.

“You’re creeping me out you know that?” Chanyeol said as he moves away from Luhan.

“”It seems that it is not the only time he is in attack of this so called sugar rush huh?” Kris asks.

“Yup and the last time he did, he manage to blow up the school’s laboratory ‘coz he is chanting like a mad scientist believing he is creating a cool potion with all that chemicals.” Baekhyun reminisce the day they gone into mess with Kyungsoo’s antics making them suspended for a week.

“Yeah, Valentines Day!” Luhan and Baekhyun both sigh and stiffen when they heard a grunt from Kyungsoo’s bed.

“I think I better go check Kyungie before he goes berserk.” Baek hesitantly stands and went towards Kyungsoo’s room.

“ I wonder what kind of change you are talking about.” Tao asks.

“Here he comes” Lay said making them all aware of Kyungsoo’s appearance.

Well, except from his brush up red hair and wearing a round eyeglass, nothing seems to be the problem.

“What are you all peasant looking at?” Kyungsoo glare at them all while massaging his aching temple. They all gasped in the sudden rude attitude of Kyungsoo.

“What a very rude thing to say.” Suho, the new guy, for Kyungsoo stated earning a glare from Kyungsoo.

“Did I tell you to speak, I guess not and as far as I’m concern, you are in my room, so My rules.” Kyungsoo emphasize the word my making them all gulp in surprise.

“Kyungsoo?” Kai said as the other sits down in front of them.

“Calm down Kyungsoo, they will be out soon after they have their questions answered.” Luhan assure him with his bright grin.

“Okay, So what are you gonna ask by the way?” he crossed his leg and hungs his hand aroung the chair like a gangster or something making their jaw drop. Now, this is the Kyungsoo that resembles Kris while his brother is also awed by his action.

“Where is that ing damn coffee, Baekhyunnie? geez.. it feels like my head is cracking into two.” Kyungsoo cursed.

Their innocent baby Soo cursed. They also sees Luahn mutters ‘ I told you so.’

“Here, why don’t you drink this and answer them so you can relax later on. “ Baekhyun gives him a black coffee which he gladly take.

“Yeah right, now what do you want to know?” he sips on his coffee.

“Well, how did you manage to change his mark and give him a boost up?” Kris asks his brother.

“Well, I happened to see our mom during the revival thingy a few days ago and she told me some tricks. It seems that I have the power of strength that is why they needed my power to wake up the beast.” He takes another sip.

“But  that doesn’t answers the question.” Chen suddenly inand Kyungsoo give him a cold gaze.

“Yeah but I am not yet finish camel face so zip it.” Causing Chen to shut up and the others snicker a laugh.

“Aside from strength, I can also boost up, or awaken another strength in you by holding your signs and making it change. That  depends to you but mostly, to me.” He raised a finger towards them. “However, I can also lift it off if I want too,” pointing to Kai.

“Hey, not a good joke.” He said making Kyungsoo smirk and touch Baekhyun’s mark.

Baekhyun grasps his chest, where the mark is and then suddenly, the mark glows revealing it’s shape as it changed in form. Now it is in form of a star.

“Wow, what was that?” Baekhyun asks as he felt a new surge of power within him fills his body. Suddenly, Baek lifts his hand to test his powers but they were all shock when his hand suddenly faint to disappear.

“What the? Kyungsoo!!” he shrieks in panic making all of them gasped in shock or amusement.

“Well, since his power is light, he can refract the light making him invisible or vanish at all. It seems that it means he level up.” Kyungsoo smirks again in a devilish way.

Baekhyun is now in panic as his other hand also disappear leaving only his clothes to see and his face also stated to diappear.

“Baekkie…” Chanyeol gasped as he touch Baekhyun but he cannot see him.

“Just relax Baekhyun and you will do just fine. Breathe in and out.” He plainly said as the diva tries to relax feeling that his body started to become normal again.

“Stupid Kyungsoo!!! You did that on purpose!!” He pointed towards Kyungsoo as a stuck of light beamed towards him, luckily he turns side ways so the laser like light bores the ceiling of the room.

“Don’t be such a diva, see you are disappearing again.” Just as what he said, Baekhyun started to hyperventilate again.

“Calm down Baek!” Luhan soothes him down as his friend teased Baekhyun earning a glare from Chanyeol.

“Just who the hell are you?” He said. Suddenly, the atmosphere felt heavy and Chanyeol is push through the floor by an invisible force.

“Well, as I have said, My room, My rules. You can protest all you want but you have no choice. Besides, it’s not my fault if you cannot handle the change in your powers, if you can’t handle it, it will kill you.” He released Chanyeol from his ability.

“It seems to be legit and valid. So, are you willing to boost us up or not?” Luhan is determined to power up  based on his defeat last time and he will not waste any more of his time.

“It’s up to you, just I have said and to me. So, would I?” Kyungsoo asks playfully making the others gulp and thin thoroughly.