captured again???(edited)

Into the Other World

KRIS POV
I was busy talking to Youngjae, Tao , Kaingin and Shindong as I told  them the preparations for the security and welcome party for the King before our attention was caught by the three stupid guys screaming.
“Kyungsoo, noooooooo!! Take it back, take it back please.” The three holligans who are done chasing each others pleaded.
“Booyah? Why? Is there something wrong?” Kyungsoo asks.
“That bastard,’ as Chanyeol points to Kai, ‘just proposed to you and you accept it!” He exclaimed.
“He what!?!?” I scream towards them as I got closer to them and seeing Kai’s face pale as he sees my angry face.

“What the hell just happen D.. I mean Kyungsoo?” I tried to keep my cool as much as possible to not scare him but  I guess I can’t help it as I felt him flinched as I got to his side.

“I.. I… also didn’t know either. “ Kyungsoo stated with eyes widening in shock.

“You stupid  kkamjong!! You dare to take advantage Kyungsoo’s ignorance to our world’s  tradition  and  you’ve just propose to him! You sneaky bastard.” Baekhyun lunge forward as he tries to hit  Kai which got himself teleported as Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol tries to hit him with their abilities.

“Easy there hyung!” He tries to keep teleporting as the three chased him.

“Now, I’m really pissed off.” I gritted my teeth because no one expected, atleast , to Kai propose to Kyungsoo  while I was away.

“Easy there, Nobody really expected it. Damn that Kai.” Luhan tries to calm me down as he looks towards Kyungsoo.

“Are you alright? What are you feeling right now?” he asks my brother as I see a hint of shock as he started to speak.

“I.. I can’t explain what I feel…  hooo-ooh.. my baby bay bab—ouch!” He playfully sings as Luhan hit Kyungsoo hard on his head making Kyungsoo wince in fake pain.

“What?”

“Seriously? And this thing still doesn’t seem to bother you.”

“Oh.. but.. I don’t know what or how to react. I mean, we’re both boys, not  that I mind though, but now I know what Yuri feel when he accidentally proposed to Wolfram in Kyou kara Maou.” Kyungsoo suddenly just slumps down to the floor as the others are playing a game of chase.

“Aish, now I’M REALLY PISSED! “ I lunge forward to Kai as I grab Kai from his collar and let us fly through the nearest window and teach him a lesson by hanging him upside down the towers nearest pole with a restriction rope that can bid his ability.

After I was satisfied by work, I flew back again to the room just in time for lunch.

“Hey, where is Kyungsoo?” I asked Tao and Youngjae.

“Oh, he is with Baekhyun the last time I’ved check because Kyungsoo felt he needed to go for a bath before he wanted to eat lunch.” Tao explained.

“Uhmmm, why does Kris-shi  is  over protective over Kyungsoo, Tao-shi?” I heard Youngjae asks Tao.

“Oh, simply because Kyungsoo is the long lost brother of Kris that has been taken away from him last 12 years ago.” Tao explained as we got over the table to eat.

“Oh, so that is why.” He said.

“So he IS the lost boy.”  I thought I heard him whisper.

“What is that?” I asked but he just shrug it off by shaking his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a good lunch and a few hours of training, I suddenly felt an uneasiness lingering in my stomach because I haven’t seen D.O and Baekhyun at the dining table and here at the training room as well. It grows more and more as I approach Luhan with kai.

“Hyung! You don’t have to tie me me up for that long.” Kai irritably stated to me.

“Serves you right.” I just gave him my playful smirk. “By the way, have you seen D.O? I mean Kyungsoo? I haven’t seen him and Baekhyun around  lunch and our training as well as Sehun.” I asked them.

“Really? But we though he is with you because he doesn’t also show up to us in our shower time. That seems to be odd.” Luhan  also seems to be bother.

“Kris-shi, I can’t find Sehun everywhere. “ Youngjae came to me while panting really hard.

“But I leave you guys with him after our lunch.” Now, my gut feeling and fast heartbeat couldn’t calm anymore.

“hey guys” We are startled by Chen Xiumin and Chanyeol coming also to our side. “Have you seen Kyungie?”

We all stare long at each other gathering our thought and just like our hunch, we tried to get help from our sunbae Kyuhyun since he is a good tracker.

“When was the last time you saw them?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Since before lunch right after Kris hangs Kai in one of the towers. He was last seen with Baekhyun though and Sehun went also missing afterwards.”

“I knew we can never trust that thief, what if someone took him away just like the other incident.” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“That doesn’t make sense. If he is with Baekhyun, they can easily escape from anyone and since that Sehun guy is a thief, he can easily break through them.

“Ok, stop whining and let me do my job.” Kyuhyun place a map on the table as he let us surrounds it.

“Now, I need something that can be related to Kyungsoo. Something he treasures a lot.”

‘Well, except from the egg, that he always keep, I can’t think of anything…” Luhan started to  decipher as I recall what happened earlier.

“The necklace, it’s the necklace. I gave him back when we were a child and I remember he said that he treasures it.” I blurted out as I slam my hand on the table making them startled.

“Wait, I’ve just gotten this and you’re going to get it back, that’s unfair.” Kai childishly whinned.

“Come on, just give the necklace to Kyuhyun so he can find Kyungsoo. “ Chen exclaimed as he tries to steal the necklace and Kai dodge it from his hold.

“NO, I won’t!”

“Come on, just give it to him temporarily because I don’t care about that damn necklace now. Just now,  I want my brother back.” I stare to Kai as he saw my serious face and he handle the necklace to Kyuhyun.

“Good choice.” He exclaimed. “ Here it goes.”

He said words which we cannot easily understand as a flick of light enters the necklace making us be awed on its appearance. Suddenly, it begins to swing from left to right , then circling to a specific spot and gradually looks like moving.

“Is that where he is? “ we all look towards the map.

“Yup and apparently, he is moving fast.”

“Does that mean he is riding something? An animal perhaps?” Luhan exclaimed.

“No, too slow for an animal, perhaps a vehicle.” Xiumin suddenly stated.

“It seems like they are inside a train.” Luhan suddenly exclaimed.

“A train, but that’s impossible. Kai, can you just teleport to them before they got away? “ Youngjae stated.

“I’ll try. “ Kai tries to concentrate as he suddenly vanished and reappear in front of us.

“What the---- what happen?” Kyuhyun suddenly exclaim. Kai tried again and failed just like the first attempt.

“I . I don’t know, It’s just like when I was Kyungsoo with TOP’s necklace on him. I can try to teleport but I ended up just right here.“

Now we really got serious problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Soo…… up… Wake up Soo…”

“Ugghhh.. what, what happened?” Kyungsoo started to sit up straight as he found him, Baekhyun and Sehun on the same place like a metal wagon and since it is vibrating like a vehicle, he nearly assess that it was a fast vehicle.

“What happened?” He tries to recall as he grumpily sit up with arms and feet tied up. Feeling annoyed and tired, he hope that he doesn’t end up being like lay in terms of memory wise.

“The plushy left on your door suddenly emits a foul gas. I was to numb to expect a sleeping gas on it but gladly it wasn’t deadly. “ Baekhyun stated as he recalls to pick up the plushy and they look towards it as the last in his vision was  Sehun running towards them and a blurred image of a man suddenly smack Sehun in the head making him lay down on the floor.

“Oh my gosh, they try to kidnap you Baekhyun!! They already know you are the priestes that can summon light!” Kyungsoo suddenly shouted as the other two raised their brow.

“Baekhyun, they will try to kidnap you and before you can summon a mythical creature they will try to sacrifice you and your mission will be over.” Panic seems to gather up the boy.

“WHAT?!?? Oh my … Kyungsoo stop with that thing and be serious, This is real and nt that anime thing.” Baekhyun exclaimed as Sehun leaves dumbfounded on the twist of event.

Oh brother… not again.