extra company(edited)

Into the Other World

"Look out!!" Kyungsoo came running out of nowhere towards the three boys with fireballs following him. He manage to grab the three boys before they teleported.

"That was easy!" The fireman, GD, smirked as he finished his task. "Hey taeyang.. get ready for transporting back!" He said to the man standing behind him

~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYUNGSOO's POV

I tried to adjust to my surrounding as my head starts to spin and blurry image captured my sight.

"What happened?  Where are we?" I tried to look to my surroundigs and see a familiar scene. " Am i dreaming? This place looks familiar." As i turned my head. I noticed the boy, Kai and my two friends has change their hair color. "What happen to your hair colors? It looks like you have just dye it.. but isn't it..."

"We didn't do anything Kyungsoo... this is our real hair color. And we remember that we told you to go home before you got into trouble. Oh my gosh, Kai i think you bettet send him back before situation got worst." Baekhyun look rather irritated to me.

"Sorry. Can't do. I think.. i still need more energy to do that... this teleporting makes me tired. I think i need to rest for a while and you got explainimg to do to mr. Doe -eyes" Kai reason out while Luhan tries to  help Kai to rest and lean in a big tree. 

"He's right. Kai is in no condition to do that. For the mean time, let him rest and we are far from our destination. I think Kai just snap out of his concentration about what jappened." Luhan explained as he sees Kai's already sleeping form.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to tag along with you guys.I think its better for me to walk away before i got you into more trouble. A..anyways.. 

I also know when i am not needed anymore. " i tried to turn my back hiding that teary eye in their view but a hand caught me before that.

"Don't... I mean.. we never told you are not needed here soo~~ we jus twant to keep you safe that's all. We didn't think you will get the wrong idea." Luhan exclaimed as he hug me. 

Still holding my tear, Baekhyun also hug me whispering sorry. It suddenly become a silent as we hugged each other. "Ok... apologies accepted... and seriously, we need to cut it out before others might see us. So, friends again?"

"Yup.. we've been an .. sorry again.. and who will be in this forest except us? Duh?" Baekhyun says and we start to laugh not minding our sleeping companion.

~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV

As  Luhan and Baekhyun tries to tell Kyungsoo their story, he found out that Luhan and Baekhyun are really from this world, exo planet, where there are  many similarities on Earth except their powers, they are also tasked to find another person who is warped into kyungsoo's world long time ago and still finding no lead for 3 years. 

"Wait. So let me get this straight, you are looking for persons with birthmarks and ability? And we have just arrived to the other world. Do we need to gather other person with birthmarks to? Because this seems like fushigi yuugi or haruka naru something... do we need a priestess? Because i will volunteer Baekhyun for that role seems he is the most approproate for the task!" Kyungsoo cheerfully smiled as his face lifted up with the anime thing.

"Oh.. really Kyungsoo? It doesn't bother you and please, can we stop this cartoon stuff because i can't bear it anymore!! And i'm not a priestess!!" The diva's face started to fluster and before Kyungsoo started to protest, Luhan cuts it off "okay, cut it out guys and we know it's anime stuff right Baek?" Turning to the diva which has a now blond colored . "I think we need to find a place before it gets afternoon or before it becomes dark."Luhan's hair becomes pink when they teleported which he assumed that their powers are back.

"Okay! No more anime stuff.. i got it. But still this forest looks familiar. Just like in my dreams." Kyungsoo cheered "hey, what is that glowing thing in your body?" He asked in amusement.

"Huh? What glowing thing?" Baekhyun squeak.

"That thing in your chest Baek, and Luhan's back.. and... oh my gosh... uhmm.. Kai's.. upper thigh?!" The last sentence makes the boy blushed in embarrasment.

Baekhyun and Luhan tries to process what Kyungsoo have just said and then, it just striked them.

"Wait.. you mean you can see them?" The blondie gasped.

"What? I can omly see the glowing thing..but.. what about them?" He tilted his head in amusement.

"Well.. you just see where our mark is silly." They started to let kyungsoo a peak of their marks. A circe mark with small circle revolving around it fof Luhan, and for Baekhyun, a symbol like light. And of course, they didn't bothered to see Kai's mark because he is still out.

"Omo~~ i think i still have some use for you after all. I think i am a mark radar or something, like in dragon balls!" Kyungsoo exclaimed earning a gaze from the two.  "Sorry. Still want me to be out? " he smirked. 

"Okay Mr. Mark detector, we still need to detect wether you are functioning well or not!" Baekhyun teases Kyungsoo earning a small pout from the other. "Just wait and see. Merong!" Kyungsoo stick his tongue out.

"So the question is.. who will carry Kai while we look for a place to rest?  Luhan questioned the other two.

Unknowingly, a pair of eyes are watching them a while ago then a bush behind them started to rustle. "Maybe i can help!" A deep voice said revealing a tall messy brown hair giant with a mischievous smile came making them jolt in surprise.

 

 

A/N 

I've been editting this chapter for three times 

Plus, we are done in first periodical... working now for grades...

I promised it will be good and fun for the next chapter...

New characters will be revealed.

. And enemies... watch out! Thanks!