cornered(edited)

Into the Other World

"What do you mean he is nowhere?" Luhan nearly shouted as there is no Xiumin can be found in the castle. 

"I can't sense him here either." Tao said while he tries his best to search to the chubby face boy. 

" Go try to find the last place or time you've seen him. We should be together during this time and practicing our abilities together with every one while you Taozi, try searching again but this time go beyond our walls." Kris said. 

"But it will take me hours to do that." Tao whines.

"Just please try it again,okay?" Kris patted his shoulders.

"Okay. I swear I would like to skin Chen alone if I'm not busy looking for Xiumin so remind me of that afterwards Kris." He hissed in annoyance and go to his room.

They are all situated out the castle's ground for some clue and Kyungsoo and Kai appears out of nowhere making Kris, Luhan, Baek and Chen shock.

"Hey guys!! It seems he flew with his dragon just two hours ago." Kyungsoo said.

"He what? Why would he do that?" Baek squeals. Chen suddenly regrets his last annoying words to the older. Man, he surely has a tough and strong will, but with stupid head.

"Because some jerk just stated that we are fine without him with us. " Kris annoyingly pierce a glare to Chen who gulps.

"You stupid troll! He just want to help the man which saves him out in the forest when he was little and that is what you will repay him? His intentions wand feelings to be taken for granted?" realization hits him when Luhan blames him and recalls an old memory rushes in his brain again with the aid of Luhan's powers. 

He recalls a familiar boy being lost in the forest with many man and monsters hunting him so he saves the boy from the enemies and gives him an egg for an exchange before someone fully takes the boy with a group of young men. He recall one of them as Top. Man, how can he forget the face of the boy which he promise to meet again. He now admit that he is far more stupid than he ever imagine. A complete moron for forgetting the promise because he forgot the details before his first mission.

"Oh crap!!! , , !!! I can't believe it was him all along!!" No wonder the chubby face annoys him to recall something and throw some insult over his tiny memory bank.

"Yeah! Now you need some reconciling to do." Luhan finishes for him. "Let's look for Tao."

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

"Baek, may I talk for you for a second?" Chanyeol pulls Baek over for a second before he get back to the others. Apparently they are now not involve in too much argument, in fact, the two can be seen helping each other out during their training for the few months and without them knowing, they grow fonder with each other.

"About what?" Baek raised an eyebrow over him while he flinched.

"About Daehyun, i..is it true that you and him... had a relationship?" He shyly asks.

"Yeah, but that was Eons ago, why did you ever asks? All I can says is that we officially broke up right after he went to the group of Yongguk over with me in the palace. It seems that we have different ideals and we can try to fix it up so I went on a quest and you know the rest." He looms down and not meet his eyes and trying to forget some past memories.

"Ahmm... sorry for bringing that out. So, uh.. you can talk to me about something if you like and don't hesitate. I will be free to listen." He said to the other.

"What's wrong with you? If I want to talk with someone, there is always Luhan and Kyungsoo to talk about. Thanks but no thanks, now I've got something to do with the others. Talk to you later." Baek suddenly rush to the others as he saw a wave from Luhan before Chanyeol can say anything more.

"Yeah, talk to you later." He sighs.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

"We already know where he is. Probably just chillin' out just like TOP said. Gladly GD isn't around or we will get some serious nagging from him." Luhan said.

"You sure you can handle it well?" Sehun asks, not that he was concerned over them or anything but Luhan assures him with a smile and a bow before looking to others. 

"Let's go there just what we have planned." Luhan orders.

"But.. will Yifannie hyung will be alright?" Kyungsoo asks with teary eyes. It seems that no one told him that Kris have shredded some skin due to acid attack from their mission. 

"Don't worry, he's tough than what he looks." Kai give him a pat in the back then rub his hands to his shoulder to calm the boy down. After days of training and getting to know his partner well, he knew that he very easy to panic when it comes to his close friends and his brother's concern. 

"He's right and we better get Xiumin back before he literally don't mind us at all. Now, off we go before we lost him in that place." Baekhyun comes forward and nudges Chen and Luhan to gather up and Kai decided to teleport them to the place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Xiumin is relaxing and keeping his mind off to somewhere in a specific bar in far to the castle of TOP's. The man said it was his special place near the lake where person with abilities and some tame creatures to relax in the bar. After some shots and some song, some familiar figure get closer to him and sit beside him.

 

"Give me a shot just like what he is drinking." The tan male orders the hybrid cat bartender then he smiles shyly over Xiumin who eyed him dangerously.

 

"If your going to comfort me or want me to come with you, just scram 'coz I don't wanna see your freaking face here." Xiumin angrily scoff.

 

"Sorry, but i'm just chillin' here." He sips at his drink after the barista gave him the drink and turns towards the stage.

 

"You really knew a cool place here. It's very relaxing and they have nice singer, a gorgeous one too." He whistles down as he pointed towards the stage which the man turns and he is surprise that they all look familiar to him.

 

As the song changes, the raven haired boy started to hum in the background and making the other guys focus on the lyrics. Kai was too busy focusing on Kyungsoo's voice while he can't help but to display his annoyed face to Chen who quickly looks down when he spotted him then he returns his focus when Kyungsoo started to sing.

 

"Lying beside you, here in the dark,

Feeling you heart beat with mine.

Softly you whisper your so sincere, 

How could our love be so blind.. oohh..oh" 

It was know Luhan 's turn as all of the inhabitants in the room become silent. They felt mesmerize by the quartet during the blending of the song, especially when Chen and Baek started to sing the chorus and their part. 

 

"So know I come to you, 

with open arms, nothing to hide, 

believe what I say."

 

All are listening carefully to their harmonized and beautiful voice. Even sirens will be mesmerized when they heard them as one will though. 

 

"Hoping you'll see what your love means to me... open arms..." A loud applause was heard among the crowd wishing for an encore. 

 

Xiumin was looking through the guys with open mouth and wide eyes when Chen and Luhan went to their table leaving Kyungsoo and Baekhyun do the encore with the song 'What is love?'.

 

"Better close that mouth or flies might go in there." Kai whispers to him and he oblige. Chen and Luhan are now in front of them.

 

"Hey!Fancy seeing you out here." Luhan starts to talk.

 

"Yeah, just like you guys. Why do you even bother? It's not like I'm leaving you hanging in the air or something. I just need some space." Xiumin sheepily answers and looks down when Luhan gazes towards him. 

 

"You know what? I think you two guys better talk about it while we are finding some table to grab on." He pats Chen and gestures Kai to follow him in a specific table near the singing duo. Chen occupies the set taken by Kai awhile ago and tries to open a conversation. 

 

Tung dung dung dung dung,

Tung dung dung dung dung

 

"Uhmm... what a good place you have here." Chen starts to lessen up the mode.

 

"Yeah, why do you even care." He sips down his drink again and order some more. Now , Kyungsoo starts to sing the intro of the first line.

 

"Girl, I can't explain what I feel." 

 

Chen is lost for words due to embarrassment and how awkward of the situation. 

 

'My baby baby baby....'

 

"You know, I want to say I'm sorry for being a jerk a while ago and saying cruel words about you back there and your brother.. I guess." He rubs his neck for shyness and gazing away from Xiumin.

 

"Yeah, you're such a pain and saying or doing some irrational things." Xiumin said. "I realize that after sometimes now, but then again I guess I lost my temper over it even I'm use to it by now."

 

"I guess.. I really try to be annoying?!??" The last word came out of as a question.They both look at each other and the both laugh.

 

"Yeah. So much of a talent." Xuimin wipe his mouth from the drink. 

 

"I really work hard for that you know." Chen protest. "I am really sorry for what I have said and also, I would like to apologize again for not remembering the boy that I have met from the forest. I guess I forgot that day due to trauma I guess." 

 

"So what Luhan and Lay told me where true about that trauma thingy. I guess that makes us two quits. Why don't we sit down there together with the guys and grab some shot. If I swear if I hear another of your sorry, I'll break a bottle over your head." Xiumin grabs two bottles and went to Kai and Luhan. Chen just blinks his eyes and follow Xiumin.

 

"Hey! What do you mean about Lay and Luhan?" He asks him..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Oh my god. Kris will surely kill me for this!" Luhan said as he looks towards his conpanions. It looks like he got Kai, Xiumin, Baek and Kyungsoo, drunk while Chen started to become sober. Kai and Baekhyun are now dancing on the table top and the others are cheering on him and Kyungsoo is singing. 

 

"I'm bringing y Baek... Yeah!! 

Now all those girls just don't know how to act.. Yeahh!!! " Kyungsoo is wildly waving his hand in the air, Chen is cheering on them with Xiumin. Baekhyun is now waving his head around and Kai is doing y dance while shouting.

 

"Get down from there guys. You are embarrassing right now." Luhan pulls the two down to their sit, regretting he took a lot of time talking to the bartender for some information about something. When he get back to the others, they are all drunk now. Xiumin wrongly picks a drink that is tasty but once you get alot of it, you will feel the effect of the alcohol and get drunk afterwards. 

 

"Go Baekhyun! Go Baekkie go!! 

Go Kyungsoo! Go Kyungie go!!" 

 

"Stop I swear you guys are annoying. " Luhan asks them to seat down properly. "Let's now go home. We are done here!" He gestures Kai to teleport them. 

 

"But I can't!! I'm too drunk!" He protest then back hugs towards Kyungsoo who giggles when Kai nuzzles nose over jis shoulder. 

 

"You and I both know that you aren't too drunk. I can read you evil thoughts and say it to Kris when we go home or just teleports us making me handle the blame and go to bed. You too Xuimin, I know you are a heavy drinker and drinks like this doesn't affects you." He glares through Kai and Xiumin which sighs aloud. 

 

"You're no fun at all. Okay let's go." Kai gathers them around when he caught a glimpse of Daehyun. His little drunkness is erased and look towards to Xiumin and Luhan then to Daehyun.

 

They both look and widens their eyes when they saw Daehyun, Himchan and Yongjae ordering over the counter. 

 

"How much more time before we went to the plan?" Himchan asks. 

 

"We still need a few weeks before that but since the boy is alive and kicking, we can go towards the a without destroying the pillar. We just need to steal the boy and we can get the beast awake." Daehyun said drinking his shot.

 

"Now the problem is, how to get him Now that the king uses his nullifying ability over his kingdom and his rule zone, we cannot easily pass through that." Himchan looks at the stage with a bunch of people dancing now and there. The bunch of specific guys are now hiding from the trio's view.

 

"Don't worry, we still have some tricks up to our sleeves. He will be the one getting to us in touch. I'll assure you that." Youngjae smirk towards them and look towards to where the hiding group is. 

 

"Oh !" Luhan, and Kai said at the same time when they realize that they have been found by the enemies so they started to teleport out of the place but since they are all under the influence of alcohol, getting out is a big question. Somehow, Kai only manage to teleport them outside the bar stumbling over the ground and they get up on their feet. When they turn, they saw a dark figure standing in front of them.

 

"Having a little party eh? Now, let's see what you got." Yongguk smirk and they grabs them with force as well as Jonggup's copies.

 

The group of boys tries to protest and fight but they are too tired and helpless among their capturers and a large pain in their head caused by the telepath Youngjae gives them to unconsciousness. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chen, Xiumin, Luhan and Kai opens their eyes from the sipping light that slips from a window. They found themselves in the verge of the enemies and regrets of drinking or getting themselves drunk now crosses their mind in the process. Especially the skilled ones. They are now in an awkward situation where they are now hung to a wall with their arms and leg extending away from their body with some cement like figures prevent their knees and ankle from movement. Also, the time to move or slip away is minimal and the use of their ability is null because of the magical restrictor on their similar necklace prevents them.

 

"It seems that you are all awake guys." A deep voice startled them making them look towards Yongguk.

 

"What do you want? I thought you guys have get enough of Kyungsoo's power and us. " Luhan barks at them. 

 

"Apparently, no. It seems that your friend forgot to tell you something right? And did I say very important matter." Youngjae appears from the corner. 

 

"Your friend knows and yet he doesn't tell you? What a shame. Too bad you didn't have to know that. And too bad we can't kill you or else something in the plan can be change." Youngjae mocks at Luhan face to face.

 

"Who? What matter? Just tell us where the others are." Kai is now gritting his teeth angrily.

 

"Patience. You will now it, later. But now, feel to relax until you meet them." Yongguk assure them as they walk away. 

"You guys are so easily manipulated. We didn't even have to hunt for you but you came right into our trap. Even your friends look for you, they cannot find this place. All you need to do is to wait for the fullmoon to come." Youngjae's final words before they left the room makes them feel in rage.

 

"Just where the hell are we? Where is Kyungsoo and Baekhyun?" Kai annoyingly said.

 

"I think they are still fine. Kyungsoo might be in another room 'coz just like what they said, they needed him. As for Baekhyun, I guess he is with Daehyun, if what Baekhyun told me and Kyungsoo about Daehyun as his former lover, I hope he will do just fine." Luhan is now very depress and angry at himself but he still hold his tears and hope up for a miracle.

 

"If only I didn't run away." Xiumin sobs and the three guys looks towards him.

 

"It's not your fault. If anyone is on fault, it should be me. I shouldn't push you to your limit. Now we are trap here." Chen hungs his head low.

 

"Stop it guys, there is no point of blaming one another. We need to find way on how to escape this and we will look for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo." Kai steadily said while trying his powers and stuggling from the cuffs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Where are the others?" Kyuhyun asks when he and Leeteuk barges in their room.

 

"They went out to seek for Xiumin." Chanyeol stated.

 

"At this hour? It's past midnight and D.O is nowhere to find. I can't stop feeling worried." Kris is now prancing from left to right. 

 

"Stop worrying Kris. He is with Luhan, Chen and Kai, what can possibly wrong will happens?" Tao looks towards Kris while sitting on the sofa with cross legs and arms keep at cross at his chest.

 

"I need to tell you something." Leetuek gathers up the group.

 

Kris, Chanyeol Tao are having their little bonding time to assess things when Suho and Lay barges in looking worried.

 

"Where's Kyungie?? We need to tell you something." Suho said impatiently.

 

"He's not yet here. and Sehun also though he is not with the guys." Tao clarifies.

 

"We need to find them. We have discovered a way on how to wake up the beasts of without taking down the pillars. It seems that the pillars are just the limiters on how to suppress the beast." Leetuek explains to them. 

 

" What does that suppose to mean?" Chanyeol raises his eye brow in confusion.

 

"It means that the beast can be awaken with or without the pillars. The beast can be easily tracked down now because the two pillars have fallen. " Kyuhyun stomps his staff on the table.

 

"But we have defended a pillar, as far aa we know only one pillar has been destroyed by the enemy." Tao said.

 

" The other pillar of the south has been destroyed eons ago. right after the incident on the Wu's mansion." Lay announces which caught Kris attention.

 

"The thing that we need to do is to protect the tamer that possess and controls the beasts. It is very unnatural for a beast tamer to have two abilities and that was the hint." Suho continued.

 

"Just go directly to the point!" Kris demands as he stomp his feet on the floor.

 

"Your mother is a beast tamer right Kris?" The other nodded and Lay handed an old diary making the others give them a questioning look. "She is suppose to be the beasts tamer. We came to your house to make a research and we get that. My father also have his journal about this specific boy with inhuman strength and ability that makes me curious a week ago so I ask Suho for help. It seems that all of this is planned until now." 

 

Kris and the others are now browsing and scanning through the page and they all stop in a certain page.

 

"I..it ..c.can't be." Kris faintly said.

 

"Your brother is really an unhealthy child and he makes an agreement to beast in secret to make him a vessel of the beast. He is the one needed to be protected. The trigger that unlocks the beasts are his emotions and that is seen on your mother's diary. Even your aunt reseal his power, the beast within him is unstoppable by her seal. The beast power can be controlled by the one who can release it and tame it." As Lay finish his sentence, there was a dead silence in the room. They are all shock in the news.

 

" We need go find D.O right now. He has to be somewhere out there. J... just let me check if.... if he is okay.." Kris started to get paler by the minute as Tao pulls him back shaking his head and he hung his head low.

 

"Too late... " They can sense his ability flowing through him and Kris can see what Tao is trying to tell him. He saw the four imprisoned guy with Yongguk and Youngjae, Baekhyun being held in a room by Daehyun and Kyungsoo is in a bed sleeping peacefully. 

 

Tears now tracing on his cheek as he put the back of his hand to cover his mouth. The other guys are all in shock thinking a way on how to solve the problem.

 

"I shouldn't let him out of his room. It's my fault. I..I need to get them out of there." Kris said between sobs. 

 

"We need to find their location first, then a plan. Come on, we need an important thing to discuss with the king." Leetuek gestures for them to follow him.

 

"Don't worry my dear nephew, I will guarantee that he will be back here safe. He still needs to taste my chocolates after all." Kyuhyun pats Kris on the shoulder giving it an assuring squeeze and he nods.

 

" Where is Sehun?" Suho asks.

 

"Beats me. He is a thief, maybe just somewhere near and he'll come along. Let's hurry." Tao said and Suho just follows.

 

Author's note : 

The end is near... kekeke