Separated(edited)

Into the Other World

 


"Sh*t" Baekhyun cursed under his breath as he avoid the  "shadow guys" that we're chasing them.He was separated from his group and he don't know what to do or which way to go.

"Quit playing hard to get and surrender." a voice called unto him. Baekhyun was startled to see the man who said that, the man was standing in front of him stopping his horse from going forth.

“Top, you think that I’m easy  to catch huh?"Baek replied, dismounting from his horse letting it free."I won’t let you have me  without having a fight." he exclaimed.

"Well it's your choice but then again don’t complain of I break your limb or two. “ Top said coolly.

Baekhyun opened  his palms and concentrate on making light balls and blasting it to his enemy .To his dismay, Top easily dodge it and hit him with a dark ball making him fall backwads with undescribable pain.

"Hmm, not easy eh," Top said mockingly.

"Ugh,"Baek winced at the sudden pain from his shoulder.

"Now i will end it here."Top said walking forth to Baekhyun.

A fire encircled Baekhyun  preventing Top getting near the diva.

 "Not so fast mister" Chanyeol appeared with his smoking hand and went to Baek's aid.

"You ok?"Yeolie ask and Baekhyun nods.

"Well ,well, looks like you have found another one huh? Tsk,,it may not hurt to bring the two of you both."Top said.

"As if you can." Chen came to his friends. Now its Baek, Chanyeol and Chen against Top."Really?You think you can defeat me with your number?"Top stated amused with their confidence.

"Let's just see about that!"Baek said as he lashed sets of light balls to Top ,Chanyeol throws fire at him and Chen blast him thunderbolts. To their surprise Top is still standing in front of them unharmed by their energy like a black hole.

"Is that all?" Top asked disappointed."Now it’s my turn." He unleashes the energy that was blasted towards him a while ago towards the three youngster which they barely manage to evade and decided to hide behind a tree.

“We’re going to die!!!!!"Chanyeol yelled.

"Hey think positive will you?" Baek said trying to soothe Chanyeol's worries.

"Okay, we're going to die fast!!!!!!!!” Chen screamed.

"Quiet you idiot he will know where we are."Baekhyun cuts off. 

"Found you! but dont worry i wo'nt kill you.............YET" Top said. Not only the trio was surprised to see Top behind them but the man that is with him.

"Y-You."Baekhyun hissed at the man beside Top.

"Is'nt he the man you just talked to lately?" Chanyeol said to his friends refering to the blonde haired guy whose only one eye visible because his bangs covers the other.

"Now you really show you're true colors Daesung."Chen said mockingly.

"Well I’m not a traitor that you think. My loyalty lies in the dark guild."Daesung proclaimed.Chen knows that they are at disadvantage.So he called for his horse and put wounded Baekhyun on it.

"H-hey what are you doing?"Baek ask in protest."Listen i know were at a big disadvantage right now this is our only option."Chen tried to be reasonable with him.

Chanyeol who understands the situation ready himself if something happens."Trying to escape eh" Daesung interrupts them and lashes his strings to capture them but Chanyeol set a protective fire wall around them.

"Tsk fire power like our GD" Top commented.

Chen hit his horse hard to make it run fast so Baek can escape without getting further injuries.

"Sacrificing yourselves won't have any effect.Daesung said."We know that but we're no weaklings" Chanyeol declared. Both Chen and Chanyeol strive to prolong their fight against Top and Daesung to make sure that Baek escapes safely.

"I'm getting bored" Top said with his bored look

."Let’s end this and go back to our base, shall we?” Daesung replied.He instantly put his string around the two lads capturing them.

" they're playing with us from the start "Chanyeol grumbled trying to break free

."Don't push you're luck lad you wont be able to break my strings besides carrying the three of you is tiring but bringing two is okay with us."Daesung explained.

"You really planned that one of us be spared from the beginning huh?" Chen said bitterly.

"You already answered your question."Top said deadpanned."Now lets go to your new place marked ones."

***********************************************************************************************************

"Damn! why am i so weak, i can't even protect them"Baekhyun cried in as Luhan tries to patch his wounds.After finding Kai and meeting with his other friends Baekhyun told them what had happen to their group not knowing what happened to Chen and Chanyeol.

"! i lost him AGAIN!!!!!!!!!"Kris yelled while throwing punches on the tree beside him. He couldn’t  helped himself, he was angry about losing his little brother for the second time, again he couldn't do anything to save him.

"Hey, just calm down 'kay?"Tao puts his hand on Kris's shoulders to assure him.

"We will find him again don't worry."Luhan adds to make sure Kris calm down.

"We must rest first and then think of a strategy to find him and Chen as well as Chanyeol okay?"Luhan remarks but he himself isn’t so sure of that because their enemies are far too powerful for them. ‘Let’s wait until sunset in the morning, they still have Chen, if luck was on their side, they will still manage to get out hoping that the mole in the enemy's teritory decided to turn up against them.”

All the remaining boys stiffened to what Luhan exclaimed to them shooting him a questionable gaze like “WHAT?”

****************************************************************************************************************

Kyungsoo adjust himself of his new surroundings. he found himself in a prison cell with a man that looks like been tortured a lot because of the visible bruise on his body he couldn’t see the man's face because he was lying on the ground. But what catches his attention was his capturers doing, they are eating some strange fruits he could not recognize.

"Sigh, What a mess!" that’s was all in his mind right now. He started to touch his face, with visible bruised cheeks  from GD’s amok a while ago. Luckily his friend managed to separate the psycho from him before he got worst damage.  

Dawn has been spread across the sky as he tries to look towards the open jailed window to be mesmerized again by the moon. His mind seems to ventured on what to do now as he enclose himself to a secure position by bowing his head and allowing it to be rested on his arms supported by his folded legs  like a child. Somebody help me.