time to think(edited)

Into the Other World

The scene was almost silent as baekhyun, luhan and kyungsoo walk behind the tall guy ,Chanyeol, as he offers a place to stay for them and helping them carry , not exactly, Kai to Chanyeol's place. 

" i don't trust this guy" Baekhyun mutters to his friends carefully lowering his voice enough for them to hear.

"Well, we don't have a choice and he is all we've got. Besides, i would not want to carry Kai alone and i know you two as well." luhan explained. 

"I don't mind it! I can carry him if you want"  Kyungsoo exclaimed.

" oh God.. in that petite state? Never mind!"  Baekhyun teased earning a simple punch from the latter.

" See, you cannot throw a real punch. You punch like a girl."

"Excuse me, says the diva who can't lift 3 books." 

"That's isn't counted! It was a thick encyclopedia you couldn't even return!"  

"That's enough you two ladies before  you start slapping each one of you" Luhan is always the arbiter of the two.

"Chanyeol, may i ask what is the exchange of this samaritarian work? I don't think this is for free." He said to the tall man.

He just shrug," Nothing really, i  just think you cannot bring this guy with your figures so i decided to help you.... but then again, i think if you can help me find food here, i will accept it as a token of appreciation." He smiley grin to the three. 

"I knew it! He wouldn't help us out of the blue without something in return. We can't trust him! The blondie baekhyun starts to glare daggers to the man causing him to tilt his head in confusion. 

"Seems like normal to me, it is just a matter of equivalent exchange. So, I trust him!"

"You always trust people easily Kyungsoo, remember when we first met you, you've got almost kidnapped by unknown man giving you a ride to your home.' 

"That was three years ago... wait... isn't you started your mission three years ago? And why the hell i have memories of you since childhood if you've met me 3 years ago?" kyungsoo started to process the facts just led to him just a while ago making him confused. Just then, luhan started to talk, " uhhmmm i think that was my fault because i somehow tapped your memories with us Because we think you will be in trouble. "

Kyungsoo seems to be surprised with this new information so see takes steps away from the two and closer to Chanyeol.. " Well, i think seems they are reasonable.. so that's why it would not hurt to trust this guy!" He happily cheered causing Baekhyun and Luhan to stop and look at each other while Chanyeol started to laugh at Kyungsoo's statement.

"I think i started to like your attitude Kyungsoo, but  i will also agree to them to not trust people easily. Well , i think i have strong reasons because you see,  there was this guy who i help just a few days ago. I think someone just ambushed him and out of the blue, i help him , cure his wounds and tries to feed him but it seems like a bad idea because he just made my stock for this week gone. I didn't think he is that much of an eater but now, since i've got kicked in my job and in my apartment, i manage to live in this forest for awhile so that i can have time to find better jobs, and that's  when i was looking for supplies, i found you." 

As he told them his story, they weren't aware that they are already at Chanyeol's place. Before the three boys followed Chanyeol, Luhan give Baekhyun  a tight squeeze indicating to trust the man because he  seems to have no intention of harming them. But Baekhyun still have his doubt but give in as well. 

"Here we are, welcome and  feel  at home just like that guy on the  kitchen." He manage to get into a room and place Kai in the bedroom. The house seems to be like a big camp enought for four people to live in. In fact, it looks like a travellers inn for the the three boys point of view.

"Wow... i can't believe he lived in here. He doesn't look like a tarzan to me though"Kyungso released a small chuckled as he  went to the kitchen. 

"Better be on your guard, we never know who is  that guy Chanyeol mentioned. It might be an enemy. " Baekhyun agreed to what Luhan just said. Suddenly, Kyungsoo's scream seems to got their attention. Rushing to their friend's voice, the two men  and Chanyeol went to the kitchen. 

"Get him off!! Get him off!!" kyungsoo tries to squirm away from the man's grip but  he was lying on the floor with arms at his back tightly gripped by the dinosaur  faced man. 

"CHEN!!! GET AWAY FROM KYUNGSOO YOU STUPID DINOSAUR!!!" Chanyeol successfully pulled Chen from kyungsoo making him gasped at his abused arm throwing daggers at him. Luhan and Baekhyun just arrived at the scene immediately  goes to their friend's aid. 

"Chen, what the hell did you just do to Kyungsoo?' Baekhyun glared at Chen who is just amazed to find his long time friends back from their mission. 

"Well, i just thought he was an enemy and i just taking measures... owww....." he flinched as he tries to get away from Chanyeol's secure hold. That's when he realized he can't escape, he let out a purple spark lightning which makes the tall man loosen his grip and use the chance to be free.

"Ow, that hurts! Is that the way how you repay me? Seriously?" Chanyeol barked at him.

"Well , I wouldn't do that if you didn't hold me so tight i can't even breathe, and do i need to remind you i'm still recovering.. seriously?"  He mocked the guy.

"Sorry for the trouble Mr. Owl face, i didn't knew you are harmless."He mutters an apology, As Kyungsoo's face becomes flustered in the new nickname. "So i supposed you two are done in the mission? Welcome back my friends! So  is he the one in your mission? " he greeted them with a hug and  look at Kyungsoo while mentioning the mission.

"As far as we want to say it but we failed. Everytime we caught unto something, like a guide or clue,we just find ourselves back at square one. " Luhan and Baekyun sighed. "Though no offense Soo~" 

"Nah.. it's okay. Sorry to disappoint you too. " Kyungsoo shrugged the matter as his stomach becomes to grumble. " i think we need to continue it after we eat. I'm starving right now. Can we eat  please."  He told it as he put an Aegyo face.

"Aigoo... our Kyungie is too baby to skip his meal." Baekhyun cooed Kyungsoo as he released a small pout. They find it very cute so they all chuckled at the sight.

"Kyungie's right! We need to eat first and details after. I think we should let Kai sleep for some more. He needs to gain his energy before we leave." luhan said as they went for the table 

"Good thing dino face here left some food enough for us and we should grab for other food later on." 

"Yah! You giant elf! I  already told you i'm willing to pay for that! "

"Come on! Let's enjoy our meal before kyungie dies..hahahah!" Baekhyun said and look at kyungsoo who look shock while looking at chanyeol and Chen. 

"What's  wrong soo?" Worried looks began to express on the four people as kyungsoo's widen his eyes and smirk exclaiming while pointing at Chen and Chanyeol " Look Baek, Lulu!! Chanyeol also has a glowing mark at his shoulder!' He exclaimed  happily earning Chen a shocked expression as he yelled "What  the.... How did you know that?" 

Luhan and Baekhyun exchanged another look at each other trying to process that it is not an accident this time, nor a hunch then looking at Kyungsoo who earns a satisfied smirk.

 

A/N:

Well well.. after a stressful week, still i need to work on with few more things as i am beginning to process my weird and creative mind... lol... i  hope it is creative enough!! 

Thanks for my viewers!! I appeciate it!! 

Thanks for the comment @grgvixx!

 Love lots , 

Monamijoy