Thief and Brawlers(edited)

Into the Other World

“Whoa!! What a big beautiful castle!! I have never been to one in our travel with my mom.” Kyungsoo exclaimed as he looks over the beautiful painting of landscape and people on the wall.

“Oh.. I never been in one too. I can’t believe this is this huge. Chanyeol also seems to be amazed by the house. “Hey, looks it’s Tao!” Chanyeol pulls Kyungsoo as they headed towards to the tall blonde panda carrying a handful of paperworks.

“Hi Tao-yah! What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked him while holding Kyungsoo for a moment.

Tao looked towards he two as he answered. ‘oh, I need to deliver some papers towards towards my sunbae.”

“Hmm, mind if we tagged along?” Chanyeol asks as he helps Tao with his papers in his hands. Glancing at Kyungsoo, “Hey, just stick and follow us okay?”

“Okay! Kyungsoo nods as he follows behind them. The two started to get involve in a conversation making Chanyeol sees that Tao is opposite from what he looked like. In fact, they were too engross to the point that they not even notice the smaller one stop to see a beautiful flower with glittery stigma on a vase that caught his attention as he turns to an opposite direction of his companions. He enters a room with a gold and silver plated door and he is mesmerized by the view that he sees.

There are many chandelier  hanging in the ceiling with an elegant bronze metal that hungs many diamonds aside and a blue sapphire on its center. The sides are decorated with a beautiful vase with the same mesmerizing flowers and armors and weapons on the side. He was back to his senses as he sees a person near the weaponry making him stop on his track.

“Hi!” Kyungsoo seems to caught the man’s attention as the said man turns to face him.

“Hey! W…what are you doing here?” The man stuttered to his presence as he put his hand on his back.

Kyungsoo started to become alarmed as he raised his hands towards the man. “Uhm, sorry to distract you from your work, I’m just looking around since   I’ve just arrive here.”

“Oh, Is that so? Well, why don’t you help me  take this things and put it in this pouch, like this.” The tall man with milky with skin gesture to Kyungsoo come over as he puts some box over a small bag and even how many things he put on it, the bag doesn’t seems to bulge or to be fill up by the things inside it.

“Wow, is that thing look-a-like like those of the pouch of Doraemon’s? man, I should have ask Lulu to buy me one of those!” Kyungsoo’s eyes shimmers as he hold the bag with fascination (admiration) towards the bag.

“Your weird.. come on, hurry up! There are many things to get.. er.. move from here, we don’t have all day!” The man with  brush up hazel brown hair looks at him with scrutinizing eyes which seems to be a good looking guy as he wears a black turtle neck top and a pair of skinny denim pants.

“But being weird is fun, boring is just too plain. Are you the interior  designer here?”  he asks

“Um.. you may say that.” He gesture for Kyungsoo to follow him. After  few minutes or so, the man open the window and  took the bag from Kyungsoo as he gestured to jump over the window.

“Hey, but the door is in this way!” Kyungsoo pointed towards the door as he just process what just happen.

“But this is much fun.  See you, when I see you! ‘ he  smirks , turns as he flashed a wink and a a goodbye salute to the short boy.

Kyungsoo , still in shock notice the man’s neck glows as he tries to grab the man from the window before the thief leave.

“Wait!”

 Unfortunately, the man takes a side step avoiding the boy making Kyungsoo fall out the window as the man tries to grab him too late for his notice. He screams  as he falls off  from the 5th floor of the  castle. he felt a warm hand snake around his torso as the tall man jumps also the window grabbing him on his side.

“You really ARE stupid!! Just stay still!” He said as he summons a gush of air to prevent damage on the fall but luckily, when they are just a floor away, two bulky man appears making them a good cushion for the two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUHAN’S POV

“Food is ready!! Hey Kai, why don’t you call Chanyeol and Kyungsoo over here so that we can start eating?” I said to Kai as I put down the food towards the table with the help of lay, Chen and baek.

“Maybe you can also teleport the horse if you want, I’m sure it misses you a lot!” Chen teases Kai as he grows his frustrated growl.

“No need. Here they come. Wait,  Chanyeol, I thought Kyungsoo was with you?”  Baekhyun announce.

“But he is, “ Chanyeol said as he and Tao look at their back which surprises them to see Kyungsoo went missing.

“Oh no, Just like in the market. “ Chanyeol stated making  them all think where could he be.

As I tried to think, I forgot to tell them an important thing as my face went pale.

“What’s the matter  Lu?” Xiumin came towards me.

“Oh My GOD BAEKHYUN!” I can hear him scream ‘what?’

“I forgot to tell Chanyeol  the HE IS attractred to SHINY and GLOWING things!!! “ Panic started to cloud my vision but I tried to calm my mind as I try to find him in the hall way with my powers.

“! That stupid kid, wait, did you perhaps went down the hallway, the one with big chandeliers and

Attractive flowers?” Baekhyun  asks and they nodded.

‘You stupid eggyeol! You let my Kyungie wander off like that? What if he is lost? My gosh.” Baek hits Chanyeol really  hard making him cried from pain.

I was busy with my thoughts until Lay caught our attention.

“Hey, look! My hand is glowing brightly!! Isn’t it werid?” Lay tilted his head as we can see his hand does glows and I can see a symbol on his hand just like a mark of..

“A guardian!”

 I exclaimed as I can see Xiumin’s back earlobe begins to glow too indicating he is a guardian too, same as the location of the mark of Tao, Chanyeol, mine and Baek’s mark. Chen ‘s mark also started to glow, just below his bicep but before we could comment over it, our mark glows even brightly as pain started to took over making us feel  the same hiss of agony.

Then, we are surprise when the castle  started to shake  making us all wobbly.

“Hey, is this an earth quake?” Tao drops to the ground as he takes cover.

“NO.. but how can there be..” I was cutted of the sentence as I hear Kyungsoo’s scream inside my head.

“Kyungsoo’s in trouble,  we need to find him!” I gasped towards them.

“ It seems like he is doing this.”Tao’s eye turns to yellow as he uses his ability catching our attention. “Kai, teleport us to the back side of the castle at once.” He orders Kai and he just nod.

At a blink of an eye, we found ourselves at the back of the castle finding a  guy with hazel brown hair , with neck seems to be glowing all tied up and Kyungsoo fighting off two of the castle’s tough brawlers.

“Kyungsoo! “ I shouted towards him because Kyungsoo, has his serious face, just like when he is really pissed as his red hair color take over him with his red eyes glowing.

 The two brawlers  seems to be amazed towards him as the ground stop on shaking.

“Finally,” I release a sigh that I didn’t know I have but we were all shocked to see the two brawlers charge towards Kyungsoo as he took a fighting stance that we never knew he have. “Stop Kangin-hyung! Shindong hyung!” I  shouted but it seems to be futile.

One of them, Kangin tries to punch Kyungsoo in the face as he dodges it and grabs his  left hand and knee his stomach making him fly towards his side. Shindong then goes to his side and tries to kick him but Kyungsoo is much quicker than him as he grabs his thigh and throw him off the ground.

Kang In throws  a plie of rock towards him as he punch it making it pulverize from the contact. We are both amaze as we make no move to stop the fight.

The pulverized rock, however makes it difficult for Kyungsoo to see as he was hit by KaingIn’s kick making him flew a few meters as he stands on his legs and one hand as a stand  preventing him to fall over.

Kyungsoo  stand, still looked unharmed from the kick as he kicks towards the ground making it crack open and small debris flying towards the two. It seems that they knew that Kyungsoo has a special ability, the two brawler summons their weapon in the air as a double axe and  a big knuckle. Sensing danger, I manage to took the time think for a way out , we all started to move because things started to get serious.

Baekhyun, reading what is in my mind  throws a big light bomb towards the brawlers  as Xiumin freeze the brawlers feet. Kyungsoo  however lunges forward as I came running towards him and shouted at him not minding  even though it seems to be silly.

“LOOK KYUNGSOO! It’s a Flying PORORO!!”

Then he stops at his feet and glances on my way with regular eyes and cute face. “Where?”

~~~~~~~~~

Hey... I'm Back!! *Sobs* I am still busy by the end of september, sorry for keeping you waiting but still, I promise just the end of this month, I will try to update weekly, of course excpet where i am with my paper works. 

It is still Science and math week here at our school and the division meet for atheltics is just finished. *Woow* waht a releif.

and hey, don't foget to be good and pay your teachers respect 'coz it means alot to them, really. Especially here in our country wherein low pay and hard work. I never knew I will be in this profession, haahaha.. sorry for the grammar, nobody's perfect right/ but stil i wish i am progressing.. heheh.. Love you guys!! And also my new subsscribers and my favorite commentator *KehKeh* loce lots!