Unpredictable(edited)

Into the Other World

Jungkook’s POV

I am now happily riding a dragon that my favorite master/ hyung ‘TOP’ allow me to lend for getting the supply needed in the castle. Boy, I was really thankful ‘cause he is not that mad about the incident since the sorcerer boy manage to escape and he doesn’t fire me at my job of course.

Now, as I head back to the castle with the supplies, I’ve seen a train towards my right.

Funny, I haven’t seen a mode of transportation like that for the past years.

 My thought  has been interrupted when the dragon growls and made its way towards the train like there is an emergency. Much to my dismay, the dragon seems to not obey any of my orders as I tug is leash back to our track and then it suddenly relax.

I sighed but was caught in shock when a loud thud sounded at my back.

“What the—“ My eyes widen as I saw a familiar face with his two injured friend.

“You… wh.what are you doing here?” Does this boy manage to track me and get my soul. I shiver as there is a playful smirk written across his face.

“Nice to see you again!” He said as he seat at the back of the dragon’s neck. “Mind if we hitch a ride?”

As much as I wanted to protest, my mind goes blank as he make his way towards my seat.

“We need to get out of here, fast.” A pretty guy with white skin and a thick eyeliner shouted towards the boy.

“Watch out for the sphere!” The other tall man with an injured arm called as the dragon tilted and make its turn towards our original course.

“Come on, we need to get out of here, fast. Can you take us somewhere safe please?”  The big eye boy said.

At first, I thought he was talking to me but the dragon growled as it fasten its pace towards the place of the castle as it tries to avoid the sphere which makes a contact to one of my supplies making some of the contents fall out. Acid, as I thought.

“Whoa… what was that?” I was so confused now, “ mind telling me what’s happening?”

Another sphere is thrown which is easily dodge by the dragon as another two dragon started to follow our back.

“We’ve got to do something!” The tall man said.

“Just continue focusing on dragon Kyungie, Sehun and you, don’t look back. “ The pretty guy said as the man, Sehun touch my head to look in front. I don’t know what happened after wards as a big flash of light caught our side and as we tried to look back, the two dragons, as well as their riders’ falls off the sky.

What is really going on?

****End of POV*****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luckily, the dragon stops at the forest near a castle for as they unmount themselves from the dragon.

“Where the hell are we?” Sehun asks as he grabs Jungkook in the collar as he shriek in surprise.

“You are in MY place” TOP answers the question for them making the three alert on their position.

“Well well, look who’s back, good job Jungkook.” Taeyang appears suddenly TOP’s side as Jungkook rushes over the side of TOP.

“I can’t believe it. You’ve bring us to the wrong place Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said.

“Don’t blame me, blame the dragon here and excuse me, I don’t even know a place on this world.” Kyungsoo exclaimed.  The Dragon growls in irritation as it fly away.

“Wait! I didn’t mean it! Come back!” Kyungsoo shouts. “Now what do we do?”

“First, why don’t we sat down and relax for a bit.” Top says as he sits down on the carpet near the tree. It seems that they are having a picnic in the middle of a forest.

“Well for beginners, “ Baekhyun goes forwards as he holds his injured shoulders. “why should we? As far as I’m concern, you are the one who attacks us last time making you our enemies.” He hissed to them.

“Well, I do admit that but as you can see, “ Top leans towards the tree like enjoying the view of the lake in front of him, crossing his leg and having his left arm for his support “we are in our day off and as much as we want to kill you guys, we cannot waste our precious time to fight right?”

The three boys blink at the information as they all try to figure if that is a trap or not.

“If you like, why don’t you try our food here? It’s great since you don’t look like you have eaten right?” Taeyang raised his eyebrow as he heard a growling stomach.

“My bad, ok! I’ll try.” Kyungsoo cheered happily as he sits near the two and take a bit on one of the desserts.

“NO!!” They both exclaimed. But, unlike to their hunch, the food is not that poisoned or anything.

“Yum, you better try some Baek, Sehun. We already skip our lunch when off~” He was cutted by his speaking when Baekhyun stuff a piece of cupcake to his mouth.

“You goof, you never learn do you? What if the food is poisoned? How and what the hell will I tell your brother.” Baekhyun said as he eat one cupcakes gracefully unlike Sehun and Kyungsoo that seems to starve  for 3 years earning chuckles from Top as Taeyang and Jungkook goes towards the lake.

Then, just a few minutes, Taeyang and Top suddenly become stiff which caught Baekhyun’s attention unlike his two companion and he decided to check the other two but to his grimace, he noticed the two stop eating as they grab their chest like in pain. He decided to go touch them when he felt a stingy pain in his heart and heat over his body.

“They’re here! Jungkook, you know what to do.” Top stands up and goes towards the Kyungsoo and Sehun as Taeyang goes in for Baekhyun as they both put coats to their body. Baekhyun whimpered in protest as a swift of dizziness takes over again before his vision started to become clear again. On his sigh, he saw the two man which was pursuing them a while ago.

“!” He whisper but Taeyang leans towards his ears as he whisper him to not do anything funny and trust Top.

“Hey! Fancy seeing you two out here, with your little slave.” Himchan directed his insult towards Jungkook as he glares daggers towards him.

“Excuse you for your manners and he is not my slave for you information. And before I decided to kick you out, mind telling me your business here?” Top coldly stated as a sense of threat in his words.

“Sorry for the sudden intrusion and my friends’ impolite manners, but we are looking for three boys. Have you seen them?” Daehyun apologetically bows towards Top as he also pushes the head of HImchan in a bowing manner because Top is still a noble.

“Well, you don’t seem to see any guy here besides us right? Maybe you got it all wrong.” Top says as the three boys looked into each other in confusion but a fact struck them as they see themselves in a feminine body and face. They all gasped in unison.

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t know you have pretty ladies here as your companions. And this one seems to be pretty interesting.” He smiles as he touch the girl Baekhyun’s chin. Baek was glad when Taeyang slaps Daehyun’s hand away from Baekhyun.

“Hey, she’s  mine.” Taeyang throws a glare towards him.

“And, I’ve got this two.” Top gestures as he places his shoulders along with Sehun and Kyungsoo’s girl version.”

“Sorry. Maybe we should go and have a look on the other way. Come on –chan.” Daehyun gestures for them to leave as Himchan snorted onwards Jungkook’s face.

“Oh, by the way, if you happen to see three men, inform us right away” He gestures as they leave.

After few minutes have passed, all the boys seem to calm down as the three asks for explanation.

“Jungkook here is a good illusionist to hide your clothes and wound but the mere fact that you are all now girls are not an illusion.” Top stated earning a loud "what" as he tilted his head from annoyance so Taeyang continued.

“The desserts that you’ve just ate where actually a prank for GD which involves gender manipulation spell and we honestly try if you will eat it.” Taeyang exclaimed as he laugh his heart out with a small chuckle from Jungkook and Top.

“You should have notice us you bastards!” Baekhyun hissed as he now looked like a pretty princess with curly brown hair up to his waist.

“Well, that’s your fault in trusting us. I though you’ve just said we are the ‘E-N-E-M-I-E-S’ “ He quote unquote with his hands.

“Now, excuse us for the disturbance but I think you should go back to where you came from because I’ve got nothing to do with you guys when GD comes back here with the others.” Top gets up as he pulls up Sehun and Kyungsoo.

“You’re allowing us to roam around looking like this? Oh great.” Sehun mutters as he arch his eyebrow towards the man. Sehun looks like a doll on his new face but Kyungsoo also looked like a pretty doll which can cause quite an attention by themselves.

“Don’t worry, It is just a matter of 2 to 3 days depending on how much you ate. And If you tell anyone about this, I can make it permanent so you better watch it.” Top threatened them making them gasped.

“Jungkook, you should assist them down to the nearby lake near the road so they can get themselves treated.” Top urges Jungkook to come with them much to the boys’ protest.

“And, just to inform you, “ Top grabs Baekhyun’s arm as the other two was led by the illusionist, “never trust directly to anyone of your colleagues just like what you did earlier. It can save your lives and watch out for the safety of that boy. You’ll be sorry if you don’t.” He pointed towards Kyungsoo as he puts on a sling bag to Baekhyun. “Take this.”

“You don’t have to remind me.” Baekhyun tugs his arm away from Top as he smirks in amusement.

“Bye mister TOP and his friend!” Kyungsoo waved goodbye to Top and his companion as Baekhyun runs towards them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems that Jungkook manage to get the three from their destination as the three now waits on the nearby lake. Their wound seems to be healed with the use of the miraculous lake that can heal injuries and a bottle of potion which is inside the bag which Top gave to Baekhyun.

It seems that Top just let them past without any commotion that makes them in bewilderment. Jungkook suddenly goes out by the sound of a carriage  passing through. The three boys *er* girls make their way towards the road as the carriage stops on the road.

A man in a magician suit greeted them as he handle the leash of the horse.

“Hey there princesses, what are you doing here on the road?” The magician said.

“Oh, thank God it is just you Donghae-ssi!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he smiles towards the sid male.

“Huh? Have we met before?” Donghae tilted his head.

“It’s me, Baekhyun! Oh, just we ran into trouble that is why I am a girl but it is me, see?” Baekhyun tries to let the man see his mark which is near his *now* chest as the man blushed in front of him.

“Hey, what is wrong here? Hey miss, why are you seducing Donghae?” A man which resembles like Kai jumps out of the carriage and gets near Baekhyun.

“It’s me silly! Baekhyun.” He groan in desperation.

“I don’t tink that is working Baek. You see, our appearance have change so as our voice.” Kyungsoo reasoned out.

“NO need to tell us. Man, Can you just get us a lift or what?”Sehun irritably said to Taemin.

“Wooow, mind your manners and for your information, what makes you think I would believe you?” He leans forwards to Baekhyun as the other person from the carriage decided to get out.

“Well, remember before me and Luhan was tasked to leave for our mission to Earth, you desperately asked me to join you in your peeping session and urged me to took the undies of mmfff….. “ Baekhyun was cut off by Taemin’s hand covering his mouth as he blush from the other.

“Who’s undies?” Key, a man with yellow flashy hair deided to show up his head from the window as well as Minho’s.

“Is that really Baekhyun?” Minho said. “Come on inside, I think we’ve got a lot of chatting to do along with your friends.”

As they enter the carriage and take a seat, providing that it is too small n the outside but has a large space inside, they were greeted by 5 people inside  as one of them asks them,

“You don’t somehow manage to ate a potion pranked cupcakes right?”

They all gulp  as they stiffen on their seats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much for that, I think I will update this weekend as I finish my paper works at school. Thanks for being patient with me. Take care! <3